posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot
aaaaaa I missed 3k page
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

aaaaaa I missed 3k page
someone came back just to literally post over and over again til they got to the 3k page

cheap tactic
Blitzfrog

Raspberriel wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

aaaaaa I missed 3k page
someone came back just to literally post over and over again til they got to the 3k page

cheap tactic
2k gaming
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

me whenever I see a Jordan post ;) ;) ;)
That's the face a tsundere makes when her crush compliments her ;)
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

aaaaaa I missed 3k page

cheap tactic
oh

That's just weak
Razzy

Kisses wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

me whenever I see a Jordan post ;) ;) ;)
That's the face a tsundere makes when her crush compliments her ;)
I hate you so much rn >_>
Antlia-

Raspberriel wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

aaaaaa I missed 3k page

cheap tactic

I feel like yur just jealous that I did it before you could lmao

Btw respect your elders
Rurree
a weeb deserves no respect
Jordan

Madvillain wrote:

Blitzfrog

Madvillain wrote:

A weed however, deserves all the respect
Stefan

Raspberriel wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

aaaaaa I missed 3k page

cheap tactic
used VAC so it's..

Oh really.
silmarilen
Lol, now the couple of posts after mine dont make sense anymore.
Blitzfrog

silmarilen wrote:

Lol, now the couple of posts after mine dont make sense anymore.
But you don't make sense
Razzy
something about Stop Making Sense, eh?

Mahogany
Blitzfrog

Mahogany wrote:

Ahh Paul is the name
Mahogany
yes hello
_handholding
I'm going on holiday to Mexico for a week this weekend. Please feel jealous but don't wish bad things to happen to the plane owo
silmarilen
why would i feel jealous about you going to some 3rd word shithole country?
FuZ
when you're a nigger every shithole is a paradise
Rurree

Kisses wrote:

I'm going on holiday to Mexico for a week this weekend. Please feel jealous but don't wish bad things to happen to the plane owo
Have fun. It's a nice country to visit. The beaches are cool, the food is amazing, the people are nice, the parades are cool (depending on what time of year), great nightlife, all that jazz. 8-)

The best thing about it though, imo, is the weather. I wish the weather here is the same as Mexico's.
Railey2
FuZ firing mad shots, just like the people around Kisses part of town
_handholding

Railey2 wrote:

FuZ firing mad shots, just like the people around Kisses part of town
kys
N0thingSpecial

FuZ wrote:

when you're a nigger every shithole is a paradise
tfw Mexicans will make a paradise out of your shithole
Blitzfrog
And here comes the 72 virgins
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

as if the plane was the only bad part of the trip

Actually, it's probably the safest
B1rd
haha out of all the places you can go to you go to Mexico. just go to Tacobell for a better experience lmao
Mahogany
>implying Taco Bell will give you an authentic experience of Mexican Culture
Rwyta
>using the meme arrow outside of 4chan and reddit
B1rd

Allmynamestaken wrote:

>repeating the same crap that someone says literally every time greentext arrows are used ironically
>thinking you're being original

killyourself.jpg
winber1
i mean cancun is in mexico and that's a pretty sick place to be. i'd like to go one day

anywhere else, well idk what mexico has other than that LOL
_handholding

winber1 wrote:

i mean cancun is in mexico and that's a pretty sick place to be. i'd like to go one day

This is a pic of the place I'm saying at
B1rd
Seems like a stereotypical beach resort. I've thought about traveling. If I did, I'd like to simply walk across the country, with camping gear. Fuck going anywhere near South America though, with all their parasitic worms and penis fish.
Mahogany

Allmynamestaken wrote:

>implying these websites somehow "own" the usage of greentexting
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

Seems like a stereotypical beach resort. I've thought about traveling. If I did, I'd like to simply walk across the country, with camping gear. Fuck going anywhere near South America though, with all their parasitic worms and penis fish.
Tbh I'm the kind of person that likes spending my time at home during my time off rather than go to abroad or hotels and what not, but this was paid for me so yh. Also I mainly posted this to be the envy of some ppl
Razzy

winber1 wrote:

not even Mexico City?

but then again, the only thing most people in the US know about Mexico is that "they're not sending their best; they're bringing drugs, bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people"
Rurree
Mexico ain't even that bad of a place to go to as a tourist. It's a fun and warm country with lots of places to go to without breaking the bank. It's actually one of the cheapest countries to travel in both North America and South America. I love countries with amazingly cheap yet worth it street food and sights (perks of living in SEA), Mexico is definitely one of these countries.

I don't think Mexico is THAT dangerous, like autonomous Muslim Philippines/Somalian kind of dangerous, but being a corrupt country has its fair share of difficulties. Violence is pretty much present.. Gangs, drug violence, cartels, all that shit, but as a tourist you shouldn't even be wandering aimlessly on a country you're not familiar with so this shouldn't be much of a problem, and most of it is present on central Mexico anyway. Places like Cancun, Baja California Sur, etc. (where the beaches are mostly found) are actually quite safe but it depends on you, I guess. I live in a country where crazy shit happens anyway so it's not too bothersome.

And winber is right, Cancun is pretty sick. I haven't been there though, would love to one day.

I wish I could go there actually, but I'm on a trip to an island resort of my own tomorrow, so I guess it's all good.
Hika
Cancun is actually really lit
Mahogany
Man, Shadowrun is a pretty cool game
winber1

Raspberriel wrote:

winber1 wrote:

not even Mexico City?

but then again, the only thing most people in the US know about Mexico is that "they're not sending their best; they're bringing drugs, bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people"
what's so good about mexico city, i literally have never heard anything about that place, probably cuz it's full of drug dealers

of course i know a few other cities in there, i just don't know anything that's apparently worthwhile to go to.
show more