Total Posts
show more
Hika
FITE ME I SWEAR IWILL KILL U IN 1V1
Izzywing
i think league's pretty fine

but im a degenerate subhuman so take that as you will
Bearizm
You guys are complaining about league's community while you're on osu? lol..
Izzywing
I don't think league's community is any more toxic than most other mobas / fps / whatever, any game where you don't see your randomly assigned teammates more than once in your life
Aurani

Hika wrote:

FITE ME I SWEAR IWILL KISS U IN 1V1
Reported for being toxic. :^)

I second that opinion, Hobbes. League isn't any more or less toxic than any other multiplayer game that involves prepubescent children and teamwork.
Hika
osu is a completely different story in terms of community
and it's completely. different. end of story.
If you think osu community sucks, then you obviously had something trigger u lol

anyways, I personally don't have like really bad experiences with toxic players on league anymore but that was something like 7 months ago when I was trying to play actively. The chat restriction really does help because I'm one of those people that like to tilt the person who is being toxic af.
Rurree
but hika, i never lie to myself, c9 is the best team in the world ;) ;) ;)
Icedventi
I'm tyler1, Toxic AF but wins games. :D
Luqanted
hey guys, should i continue playing LoL? im busy with some work stuffs and other stuffs and thangs

should i continue l0l
Hika
nope.avi
Jordan

If you're not spamming Zac every game you might as well uninstall
BrokenArrow
i've been banning Zac every single game these past 3 months, fuck that champion and everyone abusing him ):
Hika
He's a little shit I hate that piece of shit champ
nah but he's rly good so I agree with spamming him
Cloudchaser
Why is the people playing yi top nowadays? I lost my promo because of that twice
Hika
Did someone do that during NA summer split or worlds? I'm sorry for yo loss
Jordan

Cloudchaser wrote:

Why is the people playing yi top nowadays? I lost my promo because of that twice
I get people playing mf support against thresh or blitz support.
Cloudchaser
I like when they are in the other team, but I rather ban them just because of retard teams lel
d-_-b
8-)
Jordan
New Talon is pure shit
Aurani
Thing with Talon was always that he had a cancerous laning phase. You always wanted to roam with him and avoid staying in your own lane if you weren't up against some bronzie, as was the deal with Kat. The rework didn't do anything to help him survive the laning phase past the mini heal you get, which won't do shit against meta champs. He is still reliant on roaming as much as possible, instead of them aiding his laning phase.

What's worse is that they ruined Kat's already awful as fuck laning phase. You would think that she's shit at contesting last-hits, but now she can't even farm under her bloody tower, as the old W allowed her to do it, but now it's there no more.

Overall, this rework has been lackluster to say the least, apart from the LB rework - where I don't agree with most people saying she's now shit. She's pretty damn alright, but her core gameplay is different now and people need to stop whining about it.
I'm not even gonna mention the jg plants. The fruit one is a nice touch, but the other two are unneeded gimmicks.
Jordan
Thing is they nerfed every single aspect of Talon's kit and gameplay in exchange of having him be able to hop over some fucking walls. With a 2min cooldown for each. He feels so awful to play I have no words. His laning phase is 10 times shittier than it already was due to him having only 2 spells in lane and the ms nerf. You can no longer blink to dodge spells, and fuck yeah you get 20hp back by last hitting a minion with your q... and lose 150 from the mage with half a brain who will harass you when you do so. Don't even get me started on his Rake and Shadow Assault... Hitting the 2nd part of your rake is damn near impossible and now you cant even control the blades closing on his ult anymore, always ignoring the fact that if those blades were made of paper they'd give a better visual impression of the damage they actually do...

And let's not talk about teamfights. You just have no fucking way or chance to kill any squishy that has someone peeling for him unless you're massively and i say massively ahead. And even then, you will at best kill 1 person in a teamfight and then die because you have no escapes. Oh and you can no longer splitpush because your Q now doesnt proc on towers. Jesus fucking christ...
Hika
uh oh, talon's q doesn't work on towers anymore
kms

RIP TALON I played him religiously S3
Neku Okazaki
Aurani
You reminded me of something.... now that I have a skin for Mao, I own at least one skin on every champion.... apart from Aatrox. No one plays Aatrox anyways.
Neku Okazaki
Cloudchaser
I want my Normal Draft back ;_; fuck LAS
Zain Sugieres
"We want to remove the ability to oneshot people from Rengar" - Riot Games 2016 LUL
Aurani
As far as I've understood, they wanted to extend the time it took to assassinate people and make it so they know step-by-step how they got killed, instead of just being deleted in the split of a second. They did achieve that with LB and Kat, but I don't think Talon/Rengo changed at all. I don't think Rengar can ever be balanced, so it'd be great if they just deleted him outright. :^)
Cloudchaser
Assasins are assasing, they kill because that's their job. At least now they need to effort to get kills and not just appear and BOOM
Hika
kat still deletes people what.
Rurree
Rengar gives me cancer even if he helped me get to Master last season lol
Cloudchaser

Hika wrote:

It was worse imo lol
Zain Sugieres
If you want to balance Rengar, you have 2 choices:
Make him a bruiser which will make everyone angry
Nerf his scalings down to shit and make everyone angry
Aurani

Hika wrote:

I tested her the day she came out and if we assume you're trying to kill a full hp champion, relatively squishy, 1v1 in the laning phase past 6, it'll take you a lot more to do the same job as the old Kat.

Yeah, Kat is still relatively the same in teamfights as far as her job of "wait for the cc to be gone and then go in" goes (and is probably even better because of all the Es that she can get off), but the regular fights in the lane/ganks should and indeed do offer people more time to see how exactly she got to assassinate them, which is exactly what Riot stated their goal was.
AutoMedic

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Make him a bruiser which will make everyone angry
this is actually a pretty bad design choice, considering rengar is promoted as a hunter, not a fighter

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Nerf his scalings down to shit and make everyone angry
so you want her to be the next less reliable irelia (i have to admit that she is a pretty strong pick this year)

assassin's are supposed to be the guys/gals that take down the important targets, and should be a situational/niche pick. they should have little to no aoe cc as well as good scaling. they should also be squishy and be SUPER vurnerable to bruisers/aoe damage dealers
EneT
I haven't played this game in 1 or 2 months and frankly just cba because of rank decay. I still can't understand Riot's decisions over the years to constantly choose changing/fucking up their most well made assassin, Ahri, over changing the most annoying ones such as lb and Rengar up until now.
Aurani
The thing that confused me the most about Riot is what certain teams in their company are doing during the work hours. The fact that it takes 9 fucking months to rework a champion is proof enough that something has to be wrong over there. A company so huge should have more than enough resources to allocate into something as important as making a core part of the game viable again, yet here we see just how detached they are from this world.

I mean it took them 6 fucking years to bring back a special festive map. You can't tell me that it was more profitable to leave the rift as it is than draw more players in by spicing it up a bit for the new and old players alike.
For some reason I have a feeling they're putting as little effort as possible up until the game hits a critical point where they have to intervene just so they could pull out as much money as possible. Situations like these can't make sense otherwise.
Adorn
Riot never fails to confuse me.
Hika
idk I would work for Riot for shit. Hi Rez too. Some Hi-Rez recruiter was really trying hard to give me an internship there and I'm pretty sure my work is worth so much more elsewhere

why would I try to work at Riot when they have no idea what the fuck a balance is
Izzywing
Ended the season plat 4, went 9-1 in flex placements and start plat 1. The message is like "you'll be placed lower than you were last season !!"

EDIT - played vs BillyBoss (lol) and BunnyFuFu. Flex matchmaking is pretty great.

FWIW I managed to win vs Bunny lol - http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... b=overview (he's the thresh)
show more