Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

yf_bmp wrote:

ok. opposite view
拉丝特这段说得漂亮 我已经无言以对了
Kamikaze
Use OD 6,5, bam compromise
alacat
Hi, ZZHBOY. I have to disqualify due to the wrong romanised artist and inaudible section.

1. The artist must be "otetsu feat.Megurine Luka". That space is not necessary between "feat." and "Megurine" that according the official.

from official website : http://otetsu.jp/
  2. 01:50:576 - in Awaken's Insane

Do not use silent volumes on objects, You must consider turning up over 20%

Additional Modding :

[General]
    1. About OD issues : 3/4/5/5/7/8/6
      I agreed with Lust. As you can see the OD rate of all diffs, it's too bad for spread. The umbrella diff is hardest in this mapset. Well, it's not unrankable issues ... This is now your responsibility.
    [Easy]
    1. HP Drain Rate -1. Because you made long blacks at this part. 00:57:523 (1,1,1) - ,02:13:313 (1,1,1) -
    2. 02:00:523 (1) - I feel it's better to use a clap or something to the head of the slider since it follows nothing.
    3. 02:18:050 (1,2) - You don't have to take the 1/2 rhythm at here imo. Please try this one
    4. 03:43:629 (2,1) - hmm, The stack has 1/1 rhythm only here. But you used stacks on different rhythm at here : 03:34:470 (2,1) - ,03:54:364 (3,1) - . So you should consider remaking this part. It prevents the player from misreading. Then, you can be neglected about this part : 02:13:313 (1,1,1) -

scanter wrote:

in Umbrella diff

If you didn't change slider speed, Please delete green section on red line.
Avishay

alacat wrote:

I agreed with Lust. As you can see the OD rate of all diffs, it's too bad for spread. The umbrella diff is hardest in this mapset. Well, it's not unrankable issues ... This is now your responsibility.
This is pretty much what I tried to say.

I talked about disqualification not because of the OD, but because the issue scanter found and I took the chance to mention it.

Eitherway gl in getting it re-ranked.
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

CDFA wrote:

Fuck asian metadata jesus fucking christ I'm going to jump in front of a bulldozer
Also fuck awaken .-.

Working on alacat's mod, will reply it later
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Lust wrote:

Just as an added thought to this conversation, a lower OD can cause instances of note-locking which is probably even more uncomfortable than just setting it to a higher OD. A fast-paced, jumpy map should probably receive a higher OD, while very difficult technical maps should have a lower one(ehh still kind of stretching it here). Granted, I haven't looked at the mapset yet but I'm just dropping my thoughts on the matter before I do.

Avishay wrote:

alacat wrote:

This is pretty much what I tried to say.

I talked about disqualification not because of the OD, but because the issue scanter found and I took the chance to mention it.

Eitherway gl in getting it re-ranked.
i begin to consider if i should change this due to note lock.
thanks you guy's suggestion especially lust's persuasive post
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

alacat wrote:

Hi, ZZHBOY. I have to disqualify due to the wrong romanised artist and inaudible section.

1. The artist must be "otetsu feat.Megurine Luka". That space is not necessary between "feat." and "Megurine" that according the official.

from official website : http://otetsu.jp/
  2. 01:50:576 - in Awaken's Insane

Do not use silent volumes on objects, You must consider turning up over 20%

Additional Modding :

[General]
    [Easy]
    1. HP Drain Rate -1. Because you made long blacks at this part. 00:57:523 (1,1,1) - ,02:13:313 (1,1,1) -
    2. 02:00:523 (1) - I feel it's better to use a clap or something to the head of the slider since it follows nothing.
    3. 02:18:050 (1,2) - You don't have to take the 1/2 rhythm at here imo. Please try this one
    4. 03:43:629 (2,1) - hmm, The stack has 1/1 rhythm only here. But you used stacks on different rhythm at here : 03:34:470 (2,1) - ,03:54:364 (3,1) - . So you should consider remaking this part. It prevents the player from misreading. Then, you can be neglected about this part : 02:13:313 (1,1,1) -

scanter wrote:

in Umbrella diff

If you didn't change slider speed, Please delete green section on red line.
all fixed, thx for mod
sorry to all who paid time to play this map
also apologize to BNs gave icon for my careless checking
going to requalified .-.
Kayano
Talked with mapper, changed some general settings:
HP: 2/4.5/5/5/7/5/5 -> 2/4.5/5/5/5.5/6/6
OD: 3/4/5/5/7/8/6 -> 3/4/5/6/7/8/7

Rebubbled!
xxdeathx

Avishay wrote:

Neither the OD nor the extra timing section was under Reasons for Disqualification. The map was disqualified for incorrect artist and inaudible hitsound volume.
HabiHolic
Sorry >_>

ReQualified

Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

HabiHolic wrote:

Sorry >_>

ReQualified

i should say sorry instead of you x.x
any way thank you habi .-.
Asphyxia
I still think the OD could've been much higher, but whatever <.<
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Asphyxia wrote:

I still think the OD could've been much higher, but whatever <.<
>.>
Garven
Ew, why would you have such low OD against a high AR? 8-9 would be more fitting.
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Garven wrote:

Ew, why would you have such low OD against a high AR? 8-9 would be more fitting.
OD>7 would be hard to play for many player maybe?
FlobuFlobs

ZZHBOY wrote:

Garven wrote:

What, i dont really care which OD you choose (its your choice) but this argument is wrong, those people who plays these kind of difficulties can play easiely OD>7 lol
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

FlobuFlobs wrote:

ZZHBOY wrote:

What, i dont really care which OD you choose (its your choice) but this argument is wrong, those people who plays these kind of difficulties can play easiely OD>7 lol
First, thank you for your opinion. But I have to write some addition words, not for against with you.

How OD work? Known as "OD" in Edit's song selection but as "Accuracy" on Beatmap Listing page. Why OD can be judge by mapper himself? I think it's for mapper to select a value with his own thought just between a reasonable OD interval which won't make any trouble caused players can't play the map with any mode.

I changed OD from 6 to 7 mainly for:
  1. better spread for this set
  2. avoid note lock caused by too low OD, from lust's post
Why I don't set OD to a higher value?
  1. I personal hate high OD
  2. OD7 is a value in reasonable OD interval
Though, and honestly maybe you guys feel dissatisfaction with OD7 but none of you give me a strong reason to persuade me. Even if anyone wanna compel that OD changing plz learn how Lust did.

At last, some words to anyone who about to write anything about this issue later
Three possible situation:
1. Anyone still write any useless word such as change od plz, I will ignore them.
2. Anyone caused a dq (I don't think this map can be dqed just due to this OD value), I will fix any unrank issue and won't do any change on OD, then requalified this map Easily and slap you all who contributed to this result instead of Onijam and HabiHoli. It won't hurt anything to me.
3. However, you can create a new rule in Ranking Criteria and defined clearly OD7 can't used in Extra diff with 190 bpm before this map get ranked. If so, I will find a QAT to dq this on my own and admit it, tell the rule to any other mapper who against this.

edit: willing to hear any useful reply :3
yf_bmp
Great job
一群纸张跟风党 没救了
Upskirt
Very nice map set, great song. :)
Topic Starter
ZZHBOY

Venzire wrote:

Very nice map set, great song. :)
thank you ....
Akasha-