forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Bloodthirsty Nightmare Lul...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Worminators wrote:

okay have my small mod

00:22:064 (1,2,3,4) - Would follow the song better if it was 1/4 sliders imo - Disagree.
00:24:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - You could have used a higher spacing for theses notes, for more emphasis. - No need since its 1/6th in a 1/4 section. Its consistent with the rest of the long streams as well.
00:28:342 - There's a note here that hasn't been mapped - Intentional, I let all the BN's who bubbled this to begin with know about that and they all agree with leaving it out. You cant notice it at full speed while playing either.
00:29:064 (11) - Flow would be better if (11) was at the (6) place imo - Yeah it does.
00:33:397 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't like how this part is different from 00:44:064 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - and 01:40:064 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - - Explained this a few times way back in the thread. The first and third are the exact same, the second one is different because its in a different section thats more intense and the drums are a lot different than in the first and third instances.
02:49:613 (1,2,3,4,1) - This pattern seems too much spaced for the intensity of this part of the song. Fair enough, scaled it down a bit.
05:23:014 (1) - This stream is already hard enough, can't you move this note a bit down so it follows the curve better? - Gotta have that click for the finish.
mithew
idunno if you'd take this suggestion but i feel like it fits the guitar a lot better with this rhythm (also not sure if you've changed this already)

01:36:064 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these two patterns currently don't represent the guitar well , which is the most noticeable and strongest part of the song

i've used this rhythm pattern on similar sections with that guitar riff being most dominate, and it just fits so much better using that rhythm, especially when (1) is stacked on the (2) sliderhead

the reason it fits so much better is because the first 3 notes are all open notes on the guitar, which is really simple to play (literally just strumming three times without your finger touching the frets). it sounds extremely simple too, so no movement in the cursor with the (1) stacked on the slider head of (2) is honestly the best way to represent a simple guitar pattern like that. simple and easy to play without any unnecessary movements. making the next 3 notes jumps fits with the change in guitar too so thats what i'd do for the next 3 notes.

something like this is what i've come up with, and i'm not really a mapper so that pattern probably sucks but i've tried using other rhythms and none of them really get the job done compared to this one. i really think this objectively fits the riff the best and i hope you can find a way to use it well...
Cheesecake
hurricane mithew
Duck with Hat
tbh... THIS MAP LOOK GREAT U DID A GOOD JOB THERE! :o
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

mithew wrote:

idunno if you'd take this suggestion but i feel like it fits the guitar a lot better with this rhythm (also not sure if you've changed this already)

01:36:064 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these two patterns currently don't represent the guitar well , which is the most noticeable and strongest part of the song

i've used this rhythm pattern on similar sections with that guitar riff being most dominate, and it just fits so much better using that rhythm, especially when (1) is stacked on the (2) sliderhead

the reason it fits so much better is because the first 3 notes are all open notes on the guitar, which is really simple to play (literally just strumming three times without your finger touching the frets). it sounds extremely simple too, so no movement in the cursor with the (1) stacked on the slider head of (2) is honestly the best way to represent a simple guitar pattern like that. simple and easy to play without any unnecessary movements. making the next 3 notes jumps fits with the change in guitar too so thats what i'd do for the next 3 notes.

something like this is what i've come up with, and i'm not really a mapper so that pattern probably sucks but i've tried using other rhythms and none of them really get the job done compared to this one. i really think this objectively fits the riff the best and i hope you can find a way to use it well...
Yeah I can do that. Only reason I mapped it as it is now was to make it easier. But yeah, were going full buff on this. Ill fiddle around with some patterns later.
Weriko
what I'm doing with my life rip, saw the nonupdated version, soooorrryyyyyy
Sorose
Where are the mods FeelsBadMan
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

GhostZ wrote:

Where are the mods FeelsBadMan
Where is the 3rd BN*
sinn
just a small thing
make the around 03:11:613 - to be something like this?
Ayyri
Curve it
Cheesecake
Twist it
Noffy
Bop it
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
Qualify it.
Nokys
Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger
aetwuns
GET UP, COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Dream is over boys.
jeanbernard8865

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
I STILL HAVE HOPE
aetwuns

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.
-Visceral-

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
Wait til I get BN owo
Ekoro

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
really

my set is over then

let me join you
Ideal

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
gayzmcgee for bn? :(
Spaghetti
ok_hand
Izzywing

Idealism wrote:

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
gayzmcgee for bn? :(
you heard it here

gayzmcgee get moddin
Dawns
make smoothie world bn she's cute
xLolicore-
What the fuck rip? D:
7ambda
I guess that means you can go for loved.
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

F1r3tar wrote:

Id rather not share a spot next to some of the trash that ends up in there.
Athrun
Never forget
Frc

EphemeralFetish wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

Id rather not share a spot next to some of the trash that ends up in there.

Who the fuck do you think you are to say that? val0108?
jeanbernard8865
Id rather not share a spot next to some of the trash that ends up in there.[/quote]

Who the fuck do you think you are to say that? val0108?[/quote]

You don't really need to be val0108 to guess that some of the stuff in loved has horrible quality.
Frc

AyanokoRin wrote:

You don't really need to be val0108 to guess that some of the stuff in loved has horrible quality.

Who is he to say that? Isn't the mappers chant to say everytime bad quality is pointed out on their maps that "quality is subjective"? Or that only is used when convenient?

And talking about the "trash" you pretty much mean arles maps or everything that has jumps is trash for you? Now this guy thinks he is the hot shit because he maps streams when other map jumps.

Most of this mappers (BD, rustbell, caren_sk, Mazzerin) are way more reputated mappers than this EphemeralFetish guy whose map is receiving SO MUCH attention just because of it's Star Rating. Still he feels entitled to call the other's work "trash"
jeanbernard8865

Frc wrote:

AyanokoRin wrote:

Who is he to say that? Isn't the mappers chant to say everytime bad quality is pointed out on their maps that "quality is subjective"? Or that only is used when convenient?

And talking about the "trash" you pretty much mean arles maps or everything that has jumps is trash for you? Now this guy thinks he is the hot shit because he maps streams when other map jumps.

Most of this mappers (BD, rustbell, caren_sk, Mazzerin) are way more reputated mappers than this EphemeralFetish guy whose map is receiving SO MUCH attention just because of it's Star Rating. Still he feels entitled to call the other's work "trash"
Well, when a map is objectively bad like arles maps ( which are just jumpspams and don't portray the music ), I don't see why it shouldn't be called trash.

I could give you a lot of other reasons why the loved category has some really shit maps, but I have better things to do and I'm not going to fill this thread more than it already is with drama. Goodbye.
Ayyri
Calm.
Frc
Now maps can be "objectively bad" but endless trash has been ranked in this last years because "quality is subjective lol". You guys are pretty funny
Asda Meal Deal
what a joke...
-Yunii-
u tried
Dawns
Fetish has a point. He wanted this ranked; not loved

If his reason not wanting loved is because he then becomes associated with trash then so what? Let's hope a qualified BN picks up this set.
Frc

Dawnsday wrote:

Fetish has a point. He wanted this ranked; not loved

If his reason not wanting loved is because he then becomes associated with trash then so what? Let's hope a qualified BN picks up this set.

This again? I have nothing wrong if he "thinks" those maps are trash, but putting it in a way that "it's objectively trash"? That's quite hypocritical for what we've seen on the last years
Dawns
That's the thing HE THINKS IT'S TRASH (As do I but that's beside the point.) It's his opinion and the opinion of others; not objective. Stop treating it as such.
Frc

Dawnsday wrote:

That's the thing HE THINKS IT'S TRASH (As do I but that's beside the point.) It's his opinion and the opinion of others; not objective. Stop treating it as such.

Well it may be hard to know if he considers it to be trash or thinks its trash by his own opinions when someone after that said that those maps "are objectively trash", wouldn't you think?
show more