forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

Blue Dragon wrote:

EneT wrote:

Mah boiz INTZ will come through, just watch, step off worlds AHQ.
INTZ is actually shit though. Their botlane is a complete disaster. Tockers usually plays like shit as well, but he's been holding his lane pretty alright (aside from against Ryu). Yang and Revolta are usually going 2v5, but seems like, aside from the first game, this is just gonna be Revolta 1v5ing all the games
No no no no no, you have to believe, you have to believe in fairies. Do you believe in fairies? ANX definitely believes in fairies.
787B
This is what we expected the first match to go like
EneT

Endaris wrote:

Hello, I'm Star Guardian Jinx.
I got Star Guardian Jinx in the quiz too.
AutoMedic
i got janna for some reason
Bearizm
EDG EDG EDG

Don't let these EU cucks go through groups :^)

edit: fuc my ass
PatZar
ugh, i dont play this game recently
probably this is my old screenshot lmao
Cloudchaser

PatZar wrote:

ugh, i dont play this game recently
probably this is my old screenshot lmao
I had that score playing Illaoi support. I was trolling hard.

My wallet is ready for Star Guardians and Tristana
Secretpipe
Tried my luck with the new SG skin ~

did it work? c:
Cloudchaser
Instead of firecannon, I would buy a Phantom Dancer
Secretpipe
I went for range since I was almost destroyin' dem kek
Cloudchaser
It's ok since you were fed.

After 3 weeks I think I can play league again (I hope my connection doesn't play against me)
EneT
TSM better not disappoint me.
787B
inb4 rng wins every game
Navizel

Moon Dancer wrote:

inb4 splyce lose every game

EneT wrote:

lol

edit: nvm lol. week 2 magic is happening again
FuZ
hots is better than lol
Cloudchaser

FuZ wrote:

hots is better than lol
HON is better than hots

kappa
Navizel
nice bandle pic
Cloudchaser
Bandlebro is my favorite artist from League of Legends. God bless Tristana.

Let's have a bit more of faith to those junglers that smite the scuttler.
Navizel
Same. Although he's the only League artist I know.

also fuck tsm lmao
787B

EneT wrote:

Errrrrrrr

Btw, why the fuck Soraka didn't get a Star Guardian skin??
Bearizm
i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression i have crippling depression
EneT
The NA hype of this year along with the Chinese hype of last year just proves you should never hype up a region unless it's Korea. Fnatic still remains the most consistent and most dominant western team in the worlds stage. I doubt C9's making it out of groups; disappointed in NA. Oh well, I've been rooting for ROX Tigers anyways.
787B

EneT wrote:

The NA hype of this year along with the Chinese hype of last year just proves you should never hype up a region unless it's Korea. Fnatic still remains the most consistent and most dominant western team in the worlds stage. I doubt C9's making it out of groups; disappointed in NA. Oh well, I've been rooting for ROX Tigers anyways.
#believeinimpact
Bearizm
I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
Cloudchaser
Soraka has like 3 skins related to stars. Why not Star Guardian Bard?

WELP.
787B

Rito pls

Bard is shit
Mismagius
Cloudchaser
Secretpipe
nice
Ayachi-

lmao rip me
Rurree
I believe in Cloud 9.
Hika

Bearizm wrote:

I have been the biggest tsm fanboy and it's so depressing to see they didn't make it out of groups by a sliver amount of score. I am crushed a million times over, however, I'm faithful. Wish TSM will have a better year next time.
I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
Bearizm

Hika wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

I used to be a TSM fan

don't do it it puts a toll on your health
I will forever have faith in TSM. As of now, go get em C9.
Navizel
let's go c9 uwu

AutoMedic
J E N S E N C L A P

also c9 had the advantage early game but ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

also METEOS DADDY
EneT
Sneaky's Ezreal is the first Ezreal I've seen at worlds to do negative damage. He rarely lands his Qs and when he does land them he does no damage because he's so behind from being so lackluster on the champion. Literally worse than Meteos' Lee Sin.
787B
Jesus Christ.
EneT
The NA hype this year didn't even make sense. Just because TSM started adopting a Korean schedule doesn't mean they'd be up to their level. They only started at the start of the split while Korean teams have been doing it for years. Sure they can win games by gaining an early lead and snowballing but Korean teams just have way more experience. Either ahead or from behind, they have more experience on what to do at every situation. I don't think NA teams know how to play from behind, specifically TSM who just try do crazy, Immortals-esque plays whenever they're in that kind of situation.
TSM dominated NA because they had strong lanes and they knew how to play around their strong lanes and close out a game, but what happens when they're against a team that has stronger lanes than them? RNG showed us what happened.
Next year maybe, if they choose to stick with that schedule.
Navizel
fuck me
EneT
NA really needs more than one good bot lane duo excluding DL and BioFrost. Biofrost showed that he really is a rookie in his performance at worlds being outclassed by the other supports and DL just got fucked by Uzi. DL and Bio aren't going to improve playing in a region in which the 2nd best duo lane is considered Stixxay and Aphromoo. There is a lack of competition right now for bot lane in NA so what NA really needs is for either Piglet to stay in NA and get partnered with a good support or for another ADC import to come in.

Also, Huni and Reignover need to stay in NA if NA ever hopes to to remain viable at worlds. The addition of Huni and Reignover to IMT is responsible for the big spike in improvement in regards to teams in NA.
Cloudchaser
Inb4 SKT wins again the worlds

Fml
EneT
A world championship in which either H2K or ANX is guaranteed to make it to semis. That's crazy
Hika
SSG
fuck da rest
EneT
Nah fuck you, rooting for mah bois ROX Tigers. No matter how successful they are, they just have that underdog story.
Bearizm
/
Endaris
Yesterday I watched worlds for the first time again since S4.

Who the fuck is this slender person pretending to be Krepo?
avoid
worlds has been great so far. happy to see my favorite NA escape groups
Eidea

Guess I can't complain too much; at least I survived Group C, somehow \:
787B

Eidea wrote:

dat Samsung in last
Buttercup

lmao
Eidea

Moon Dancer wrote:

Eidea wrote:

dat Samsung in last
IKR?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING OTL

Looking back on it, I question why I put a Korean team in last place.

In my defense, I didn't know much about any of the Group D teams aside from TSM ._.
787B

faters will say its hake
Buttercup

fuck i bought it already ))))):
787B
^no fucking way.
Zain Sugieres
Riot is making a circle around Zac's E....
Aurani
Ayyyy, this is the first time in my life I've fought someone in Masters and have actually gone fairly equal with him - even being ahead by 2 cs, woo. =D
As a shitty low Plat, I expected to be eaten alive to say the least. Too bad two of the other teammates ragequit the fucking game after feeding 14 and 9 kills to the sidelanes.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
787B
Any thoughts about these?

Navizel
"now that we actually did something good by adding replays what should our next fuck up be?"
"kills per game have been low for a long time now so why not we make it even lower by putting this blast cone thing in game?"
Hika
the only reason why I am putting my resume up for riot is so if I get the internship, I can sock eveey1 in da face
EneT
wtf, that's going to put tanks in meta again.
Hika
wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
Zain Sugieres
Have tanks ever been out of meta really
EneT

Hika wrote:

wait I thought tanks were already the meta.
For top lane nah. You don't really see any fatty champs like mundos and maokais these days and when tanky champs are played, they're more niche/on the damage side of tanky, like tank ekko.

First C9 vs SSG game was a massacre, I predict this is how the rest of the BO5 will play out. Smoothie on Ali is trash, he doesn't need to flash every combo like he does, wtf.
787B
smells like SSG X SKT on finals
Izzywing
i want to die
Navizel
kek
787B
...ok

Edit: The alfa client is sexy
BrokenArrow
I just got access to the alpha client too, this thing is sexy and smooth as fuck
Hika
I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
Izzywing

Hika wrote:

I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
yea if you want to ruin your life all over again C:

its still fun for me tbh
abychu
how to ruin your life 101: play league of legends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BrokenArrow

Hika wrote:

I uninstalled league
is it worth reinstalling
I quit for half a year and honestly it was one of the best times I've had in a while, now I'm back on the hypetrain after all the things Riot has announced (return of soloQ, replays, new client and sandbox mode) and I'm contemplating suicide every day again :)

nah but seriously the game is pretty dope if you aren't a helpless cuck like me
avoid
rip uzi's world buff
deckialord
I've never heard of it(maplestory player for life).
What is it and what is conspect of it?
-SayaKai
I think ph server's gone crazy because of toxic players.
Zain Sugieres
Talon parkour, Rengar now has Nidalee E lol
Hika
Re downloading league as a test to see if my computer has improved after internal dusting

I'm sure this isn't the best way to check but illl do it anyway
Bearizm
What do you call someone that mains ahri and jhin?

Imajhinahri

kill me
Buttercup
ahrin
lmao
Jordan
rip eu dreams
EneT
We're gonna get more SKT skins, boring...
Bearizm
nope. we're going to get SSG skins :)
Izzywing

Bearizm wrote:

if i cant cheer for c9 at least i can cheer for CoreJJ
Bearizm

Hobbes2 wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

if i cant cheer for c9 at least i can cheer for CoreJJ
CHEERING CROWN'S VIKTOR..

but viktor's probably going to get perma-banned in the finals cuz crown is so good with him.
Navizel
SKT is going to win again what's the fucking point
Bearizm
watch SSG 3-1 SKT this sunday. refer to this quote if i'm right B) if not then u can pretend i never said anything
Hika
damn my team gonna win finals again. better cheer for SSG before they do \:D/
EneT

Bearizm wrote:

watch SSG 3-1 SKT this sunday. refer to this quote if i'm right B) if not then u can pretend i never said anything
Korean Bo5s rarely go less than 5 games these days.
Navizel

Bearizm wrote:

hopefully this one is the result or better yet ssg 3-0 skt
i'd rather have two ssg skins than three skt skins
not like i'm going to buy them anyway
EneT
If SKT wins I want them to troll and spam similar champs to what they picked last year, like Ryze, Elise and Alistar. They're completely viable.
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

this made me legit sad because SKT already proven themselves enough, and maybe they'll be the three time meme champs after this year's worlds

I want to see a legit underdog story, not a "lolnope you just got snowballed get over it cuck"

but the skt vs rox game was intense, felt like finals material (that pray arrow is so good)
Navizel

AutoMedic wrote:

Navizel wrote:

this made me legit sad because SKT already proven themselves enough, and maybe they'll be the three time meme champs after this year's worlds

I want to see a legit underdog story, not a "lolnope you just got snowballed get over it cuck"

but the skt vs rox game was intense, felt like finals material (that pray arrow is so good)
i wish it was the finals but with rox winning. the meme fortune was 10/10
Adorn
dunno how i managed this..but..
here's my recent match history:
(the top jinx recent game we had a afk but we pulled on as much as we could and me and the Illaoi carred (mostly me lol) )

Funk Masta Vee on NA if anyone wants to add me. Just lmk who you are.

EDIT:
2 S's in a row woo-hoo. That Draven game my team mates wanted to FF and I just two shotted everyone at full build so and prior to that i was like
"who the f**k surrenders in an aram????"
snort
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

i wish it was the finals but with rox winning. the meme fortune was 10/10
i enjoyed duke suffering at top lane during game 3

also F A T I Q U E
Hika
idk i stopped watching actively after I realized someone's prediction of SKT winning ripped me a new asshole.
I should've stopped watching way before worlds, like right after C9 ripped IMT a new asshole and stole their spot at worlds

)))): omg...
also ya.. SSG pls win or my butthole count will be 3
Mismagius
fuck diamond 5 this is literally the second worst elo
only loses in shittiness to plat 5 tbh
Jordan

i think i was playing against bots
Adorn

Jordan wrote:

i think i was playing against bots
same lately
EneT
trash
Mismagius
tbh the only reason why i wanna get high elo is so i can sound superior to enet and make him stop trashtalking

except i'm in a shit server where challenger = low masters in every other region
show more