show more
-Visceral-
I'd like to mod this today if you'd be willing to wait

EDIT: Nvm push it forward
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

Smoothie World wrote:

I'd like to mod this today if you'd be willing to wait
go ahead but im really busy catching up with school since i went on vacation for a week so the response is gonna be like "fixed, no, k, nah," etc.

Edit: Ya lets do that
hent2222
Dragon Force maps = flood DQs
Btw. DESPERATE-KUN IS EVERYWHERE
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
I'm loving this new system. Fast dq's, I can see who's addressing these issues, more contribution before actual qualifications.

This is great.

Also I just realized that I'm holding the record for fastest dq ever.
Osuology
desperate-kun watches always...
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
okay changes have been made and Desp approves we can push this forward again
Mint
Minor changes were made, with this
Rebubble #1!
Krfawy

Topic Starter
Spaghetti
WAIT WHAT

BYBYIMSORRYFORTHENINJATHISWASNOTINMYCONTROL
Veth
AYY LMAO
LETS GO AGAIN
Monstrata

Extra bubbles just in case.
Yuii-

monstrata wrote:

Extra bubbles just in case.
same lol
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
need to request dq now because bubble count went over two thx monstrata </3

/s
bahamete
I really like this map, it's so fun. But please god, fix these things.

03:39:996 (4,1) - This truly plays like shit
04:06:522 (4,1)
04:07:154 (4,1)
04:07:786 (4,1) - Are these really necessary? The music doesn't really call for this and again, plays like shit

Just my thoughts as a semi-decent player
MillhioreF
Hey! Let's get a couple of issues fixed up really quick before we push this map forward.

[Legend]
03:39:996 (4,1) - As mentioned above, this jump doesn't play well at all, and should either be heavily cut down or removed entirely.
Additionally, there are a few circles in streams and such that could stand some minor spacing corrections, such as but not necessarily limited to 01:37:233 (1) -, 02:12:601 (1) -, and 03:51:680 (4) -.

I'd also like some more opinions on 04:06:286 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -, this is quite a difficulty spike and I feel like the jumps could probably be made to play better.
Please discuss these issues in the thread and try to come to a conclusion - I do actually like this map a lot, so here's hoping to a good resolution!
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
millhiore dq what

alright ill take a look at these as soon as I can, thanks!
- Physical -
Not sure how much this actually matters, but the tags reference The Power Within as this song's album, while it actually comes from Maximum Overload. Also, this song apparently features Matt Heafy, so you might want to add that.
hent2222
Spaghetti dq king
Yuii-
Nothing will beat those 7/8 DQs on Stargazer.
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
just gonna get SW to mod so i avoid 5 dq's with one point each lol
Wojowu
Well... at least it lasted qualified longer this time \:D/
B1rd
DQ for a few tiny stream jumps? Jenny's maps have way harder stream jumps than that.
xxdeathx
Gratz on QAT Millhiore!!
Monstrata
Call me back after cl8n finishes the storyboard.
Mazzerin

Tasty Beverage wrote:

I really like this map, it's so fun. But please god, fix these things.

03:39:996 (4,1) - This truly plays like shit
04:06:522 (4,1)
04:07:154 (4,1)
04:07:786 (4,1) - Are these really necessary? The music doesn't really call for this and again, plays like shit

Just my thoughts as a semi-decent player
forgot 04:09:049 (4,1) -
also yeah those few jumps are the only thing i didn't enjoy in this map, they just feel so random to the point it's almost luck based in order to hit them
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

B1rd wrote:

DQ for a few tiny stream jumps? Jenny's maps have way harder stream jumps than that.
cry thunder is like 7 stars lol, assuming you're referring to that

monstrata wrote:

Call me back after cl8n finishes the storyboard.
oh my god p l s
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
okay boys and girls I discussed the issues with Milli and TB and we have came to a conclusion.

the map will be pushed forward after I receive SW's mod.

in the meantime continue to post anything ive fucked up on (metadata, green lines, etc) so we can improve the map before requalification.
Yuii-
There's an .osb file.
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
WHY DOES IT KEEP COMING BACK

Cl8n wrote:

tbh its probably mine for monstrata
Bearizm
01:15:917 (1,2,3) - you could stack these for better emphasis because the stream started in red tick (and it looks cooler)

01:31:233 (1,2) - the DS you use for these feels way out of place. they're too close together compared to others, and you should increase these because the vocal pitch are high.

01:35:417 (3) - did you forget whistle here?

01:44:812 (5,1,2,3) - this is uncomfortable to play because of the spacing you use for the triplets and the very little spacing between 5 and 1 aka not enough momentum for this to play comfy enough.

03:11:654 (1) - why don't this follow the previous patterns? this has a strongER drum sound and yet you didn't make this a jump.

03:11:654 (1,2,3,4,5) - this sounds like a 1-2-1-2-1 pattern. you could make 1,3 and 5 jumps.

03:16:707 (4) - any reason why this jump is bigger than 03:17:022 (5,6,7) -

03:21:759 (1,2,3,1,2) - this pattern isn't suitable for the song. from here 03:21:759 (1) - it sounds like 1-2-3-1-2-3-4-1. making it 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2 is very weird, especially you're making the NC to the new part of the song (03:22:391 (2) - ) not an NC but instead you place it here 03:22:233 (1) -

05:14:812 (1) - why isn't this a jump, it's a downbeat NC. you did it 05:14:022 (3) - and it's not even an NC

05:23:970 (2,4) - is the little overlap intentional? it looks ugly tbh

05:27:128 (3) - fix your blanket, and that tiny bit of the slider end popping at the bottom of 05:26:654 (2) - triggers me

05:37:549 (1) - playing the dangerous game imo

02:01:549 (1) - very much underspaced.

00:07:707 (5) - and 00:08:180 (3,4,5,6) - inconsistency. in other parts of this song such as 00:07:075 (5,6,7) - 00:09:601 (5,6,7) - 00:12:128 (5,6,7) - etc those are triples

00:59:180 (5) - did you intentionally unstack this?

01:28:707 (1) - spacing is the same as 01:28:391 (6) - ? why not increase it?

02:04:312 (2) - i believe this should be in 02:04:470 - because you did it at 02:03:207 (3) -

02:05:733 - i know you're following the vocals but consider adding a circle here.

02:07:549 (1) - i wouldn't be able to even see this coming tbh. this part doesn't deserve a x50. slider.

02:07:864 (1) - add finish, sounds better. (a lotta places could be added finish but i'm too lazy to point em out anyways)

02:35:496 (6,1) - you got it switched up with the jumps. 6-1 should be a jump instead of 5 and 6

there's a lot of weird soft samplesets in the first kiai, the 3/4 slider end using soft is fine, but the circle that comes after it should have soft sample set, it just sounds very awkward. when checking this, i sometimes get confused why you would change your emphasis from instrument to vocal to instrument to vocal and so on. it doesn't sound right to me, but that's just me.
Yuii-
Why did you change the hitsounds, Pasta? Aaaa, guess I will have to take a look at them again, unless you want to change them by your own again
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

Yuii- wrote:

Why did you change the hitsounds, Pasta? Aaaa, guess I will have to take a look at them again, unless you want to change them by your own again
ay i didnt touch samplesets i only fixed up the whistles
Yuii-
Okay, so actually hitsounds are damn okay, no worries.
Just some things that I don't know what's up with them. Change the Sampleset to "Normal" to the following objects: 01:32:812 (2) - 01:34:075 (2) - 03:42:759 (2,4,2,4) - (Delete whistles, too).

Note: People are way too used to use the damn normal-hitwhistle on DragonForce maps... I'll take this into consideration for the next time and spam those whistles across the whole map next time. Sorry, Pasta, my bad o/
Low Combo FC

Yuii- wrote:

Okay, so actually hitsounds are damn okay, no worries.
Just some things that I don't know what's up with them. Change the Sampleset to "Normal" to the following objects: 01:32:812 (2) - 01:34:075 (2) - 03:42:759 (2,4,2,4) - (Delete whistles, too).

Note: People are way too used to use the damn normal-hitwhistle on DragonForce maps... I'll take this into consideration for the next time and spam those whistles across the whole map next time. Sorry, Pasta, my bad o/
Note: People are way too used to use their skin's hitsounds.. I mean for real, who plays with beatmap's hitsounds on anyways?
But of course, it's better when it sounds right, even though nobody's gonna every hear it.

To OP:
This is definitely one of my favorite DF maps, I'm really glad you've decided to make it AR>9, great job! :)
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
ok mods have been checked an i applied what i felt was necessary and SM couldnt find anything

gogo BNs

edit: i also repolished the map so ya
meii18
Let's go again seems still fine to me (:

Rebubble #1
Mint
#2~
Monstrata
#3!!

HappyRocket88
Monstrata is tha best. XD

Re-congratulations! Spaghetti. \o
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Monstrata is tha best. XD

Re-congratulations! Spaghetti. \o
thanks! and woah you got BN???

I remember whe you first modded this map and you thought you were a bad modder ;_;

congrats to you too :D

edit: wording lol
HappyRocket88
XDD

How time flies. :>
hent2222
DESPERATE-KUN COME HERE XD
Flanster
Rank more DragonForce until this BG has no more colors left!
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

LoliFlan wrote:

Rank more DragonForce until this BG has no more colors left!
ill make up colors dw
Kalibe
Regratz !
luislima
Great map! If you're gonna get the scoreboard clear, then it should be on Approved.
Topic Starter
Spaghetti
rnaked
Yuii-

Spaghetti wrote:

baked
easy
Mercurial
It's happening.

Kinda.
Xantaria
Amazing work man. This is the best Dragonforce map I've played so far (and I think I played them all).
PoNo

Whyyyy D::::::