forum

NicoNicoDouga - Cirno de Gozaimasu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 at 5:41:48 PM

Artist: NicoNicoDouga
Title: Cirno de Gozaimasu!
BPM: 124.02
Filesize: 6635kb
Play Time: 00:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.87 stars, 57 notes)
  2. Hard (4.83 stars, 209 notes)
  3. Normal (4.43 stars, 119 notes)
Download: NicoNicoDouga - Cirno de Gozaimasu!
Download: NicoNicoDouga - Cirno de Gozaimasu! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A short less than a minute beatmap featuring Cirno.
Will make a hard one soon and edit normal some more.
Edit: Easy and Normal finished. Added Hard but still working on the placement of the beats. Added a surprise at the end of the spinner from the Overdrive beatmap.
Hmm whats wrong with the link -_-
Edit: Fixed.
Edit: Ready for LOOKING AT.
Edit: Changed title. Thanks nono-
Edit: Changed title again. Thanks -SiN- lol
Edit: Added ? hit circles
Edit: Fixed some stuff with Card N'FoRcE's suggestions.
Edit: Fixed stuff with Wojjan's suggestions.
Edit: Made the video a little higher quality. (Not by much) and fixed a small thing in easy. (There was a big jump somewhere)
Edit: Fixed bpm and offset to m980's suggestion.
Edit: Fixed with Cyclone's post.
Edit: Fixed stacks in Hard mode for Rolled.
Edit: Fixed Normal of "clusterfucks"
Edit: Fixed small spaces
Edit: Tried out the new SB editor while losing the bubble due to full submitting.
Edit: Fixed with Mog's post
Edit: Lowered Circle Size for Hard a tick.
Edit: Greatly improved the quality of the video :)
Edit: Fixed w/ m980's post
luckydog_old
Ah, it's so cute! Reminded me of Lucky Star for some odd reason. Easy mode is fine, I could play it with a mouse. Everything seems on time to me.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
It's not odd to think Lucky Star. I mean the sounds and pretty much Konata's face and hair are in this. >_> Lol :P
-SiN-
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K-S-O
Song and video are soooo wacky! I love it!
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
nono-_old
I always loved that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_l00z1 ... re=related

Also, rename it to (Cirno) Konata de Gozaimasu.
-SiN-
oh my, i was re-check again the videos, Chen is not completed.. it's more pixelate than Cirno

try this:
http://rapidshare.com/files/151619597/Marisa_Kirisame_de_Gozaimasu_.7z.html

Konata de Gozaimasu!.mp3 was extracted from there ;)

and (Cirno)Konata de Gozaimasu is a bit odd.. it should be Cirno de Gozaimasu! since there is so many this kind of videos. (even Sora from KH and Rozenmaiden, etc)
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
I still think that the Cirno video is better. I mean when I look at the Marisa one, its like.. >_> kinda umm.. Cirno is better... but I do like the high quality though. :P
Also Cirno de Gozaimasu does sound better. So thanks for that -SiN-!!
-SiN-
yeah, i think so... that's because of the animation of the head is a bit unnatural :? and lack of BG effect

I'm gonna looking for High quality of Cirno :)
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
It's not mandatory but go ahead, I would definitely use it. ;)
Card N'FoRcE
OK, now I've seen all kind of maps :roll:

Timing is good, spacing is always good, but just a few things almost took me off:
- Easy:
00:23:38 (1) - Maybe it's not a big deal on easy maps, but i don't like it... :/
00:50:47 (1) - same

- Hard:
00:31:12 (1) - i just think this combo starts too far, but it's doable anyways

Download: Helene Segara & Andrea Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (Je Vis Pour Elle) (Odaril) [CNF's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Timing is good, spacing is always good, but just a few things almost took me off:
- Easy:
00:23:38 (1) - Maybe it's not a big deal on easy maps, but i don't like it... :/
00:50:47 (1) - same

- Hard:
00:31:12 (1) - i just think this combo starts too far, but it's doable anyways
Fixed. :)
Card N'FoRcE
Sorry, i forgot this:
- Hard:
00:47:08 (4,5) - you spaced them like the triplets XD

I like this map =3
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Sorry, i forgot this:
- Hard:
00:47:08 (4,5) - you spaced them like the triplets XD

I like this map =3
Fixed.

I like this map too :) I even drew a picture of Cirno from the video on paper! :D
Card N'FoRcE
/me fake bubbles =3
Wojjan
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Thanks Wojjan! I didn't know what a pantagram was so I made a Mafiamaster's idea of a pantagram.
I didn't get what you meant on "00:07:30 (13) - Place this one on the red line in between 10 and 11." Maybe it's fixed though, lol.
I didnt see a spacing mistake on Hard: 00:47:08 (4,5) - Spacing Mistake. Is it fixed though?
Not sure if I did the colors right but I tried my best! Thanks for that, my colors sucked. :P

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

/me fake bubbles =3
YES!

Mogsy
Wow, I had fun during this. I don't have complaints, really, unless I'm overlooking stuff. I'll keep checking this map. You get a fragile Mogsy bubble, since I've still got my eye on this (I don't like Easy, I'll try to see if there's a specific reason why).
Cyclone
BPM: 124.015
Offset: 160

Might want to get Rolled to have a look at the BPM before he rages on it later.
Rolled
Tried my damn hardest to get this to a round BPM but I guess I'm going to have to admit defeat and agree with Cyclone on this one. Just doesn't want to work :(

But the beatmap itself (hard).. those "stacks" aren't a good habbit to get into it. Looks realllllllly sloppy and just about impossible to read, you just gotta move your cursor a bit and hope you hit the notes.

Has this whole thread progressed without anybody mentioning them? Ehhh.

Not sure what to say about them so I'm just going to pretend this map doesn't exist. (pretty fun though, minus ugly parts)
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Kay. I guess I'll remake Hard (Changing the beat placements around) then! Thanks.
What you could do is place your cursor right in the middle of those stacks and you'll get all of the beats without moving your mouse, but i'll still remake it.

Edit: Fixed.

Download: Hayami Saori - Shiroi Kokoro (winber1) [senaya's Hard].osu
Wojjan

Mafiamaster wrote:

Thanks Wojjan! I didn't know what a pantagram was so I made a Mafiamaster's idea of a pantagram.
A pentagram is much like a star. A six-sided pentagram is often seen in touhou, at spell cards ;P
So you'd get:
..... 4 ....... 3
........ 2 . 5 ...
(sloppy drawing XD)
As for the spacing mistakes, you uploaded a nev ver. while I was mapping!

EDIT: forum doesn't take my pentagram :(
Rolled
James
so you should put a star jump inside a spinner!
show more