Sorry but Rolled didn't like them.
Mogsy
Hard:
-00:06:20 (10) - New combo mark
-00:08:62 (4,7) - Line this up with 3
-00:09:59 (8,9,1,2,3,4) - Line this up with 6

Normal:
-00:09:34 (6) - Line this up with 5
-00:20:71 (5) - Move this down so (4,5,6) is the same size as (1,2,3)
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Fixxxed!

Mogsy
Whoops, Mogsy didn't look hard enough and is Nazi-modding.

Hard:
-00:21:44 (1), 00:25:31 (1), 00:32:09 (1), 00:33:05 (1), 00:35:96 (1), 00:36:92 (1), 00:48:54 (1) - Remove the new combo marks
-00:21:68 (2), 00:25:56 (2), 00:33:30 (2), 00:37:17 (2),00:48:78 (2) - New combo marks go here
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
oOo, Fixed! :)
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Improved the quality of the video, so if people already had it, they may want to redownload the beatmap to get it unless a simple "Update to latest version" button works.
Edit: And made the SB better.
m980
Wow..

Normal and Hard, I think they're fine.. However Easy could use alot of prettying up.

Easy Prettying Up
00:04:98 (2) - Abit to the right. (2 lvl 3 grids)
00:23:37 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - 1 lvl 3 grid right
00:51:92 (4) - 2 lvl 3 grids left.

That is all.

Oh and Bubble since it's fine otherwise.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Oh wow didn't even notice those!
Fixed and thanks! :)
Mogsy
Look over there! *swaps bubble for a rank heart* Okay, now you can look again.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
darrihuka
demodemodemodemode----------
nomedeusuarionaodisp
This maps sounds hilarious on Double Time.
And wow at 2k+ plays already I wonder if one of my maps will ever get this popular
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

nomedeusuarionaodisp
lukewarmholiday
and NicoNicoDouga is a pretty good song writer.

I demand someone double check the timing My mistimed hits get progressively earlier as I go on, by the end of the song I usually hit 20ms early before the song ends.

I be sensitive about mah stacks. I can 300 most of the beginning but at the end 100s start poppin up.

Download: Hatsune Miku - The One Second In Slow Motion (S o r d a) [JoJo's Insane].osu
foulcoon
Don't worry guys, Rolled did DT S it eventually...
Jeffro
This map pwns <3
fuzzysky
Isn't it a bit frigging annoying all the spheres have a'9' on the back ground (because not dying miserably relies on getting the right number sequence on spheres)?

I mean, ok, it's the 9ball thing, but AT LEAST put the text with a better contrast.
AdvanceBoy
Not Found

The requested URL /bss/3367 NicoNicoDouga - Cirno de Gozaimasu!.osz was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Ehhh... This only happen with me? :(
Starrodkirby86

AdvanceBoy wrote:

Not Found

The requested URL /bss/3367 NicoNicoDouga - Cirno de Gozaimasu!.osz was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Ehhh... This only happen with me? :(
Try downloading from the osu! Beatmap Listing page? Also try downloading no-vid version if you can.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/3367

fuzzysky wrote:

Isn't it a bit frigging annoying all the spheres have a'9' on the back ground (because not dying miserably relies on getting the right number sequence on spheres)?

I mean, ok, it's the 9ball thing, but AT LEAST put the text with a better contrast.
It's a Cirno thing. Besides, Cirno Chirumaru does a better job with the 9s. :o
ExGon
:)