forum

Marisa Kirisame skin v1.4

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Hmm... I will try to do something with end of spark and maybe I make another lifebar.

An64fan wrote:

Also, that spinner could use more stars imo.
I will add more stars ^^
Topic Starter
MLGnom
How about this? (well i didn't know how to end the spark, so I get a werid idea >.>)

A Reimu who's blocking a spark.
It's need corrections, but first I wanted ask you guys what do you think about this idea?
Dragvon
Reimu is a nice ideia. You could also use some fading :3
Gabi
i think your lifebar is a little too big.

but the main thing is, you should probably (this is totally your option and i am just saying my oppinion) come up with a new healthbar that actually displays a healthbar.

maybe make and original heathbar with a star that changes color depending on the amount of health you got?

but yeah this is just my oppinion ^^
Topic Starter
MLGnom
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dragvon

Gabi wrote:

maybe make and original heathbar with a star that changes color depending on the amount of health you got?

Like this? Those are from my Ecchi skin, if you want you can use it xD

Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Dragvon Thanks! i will use them ^.^

Zekira wrote:

...yep, the only problem I have left with this is at the moment is that large healthbar~
I'm already working on new, normal style lifebar.
Gabi
i think you might find this site pretty interesting http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com ... heet/24160

it has all of marisas rips, very usefull ^^.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Gabi wrote:

i think you might find this site pretty interesting http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com ... heet/24160

it has all of marisas rips, very usefull ^^.
I'm already using this (stars,spark,hitcircle etc.) ^^
An64fan
I just now noticed: You have two similar colours right next to each other (red and red).
Also, it would be useful to put a version name in the skin name. This is especially useful when you have multiple folders with variations of the same skin. For example, I have both v1 and v1.1 now, and an alteration of v1 with the PCB art instead for combobursts, aptly named "Marisa Kirisame PCB". Having version names in the skin name would make them easier to differentiate.

Out of curiosity, what is konachan.com - 8129 marisa_kirisame touhou for? Looks out of place.

Also, I personally like the "alternative" lifebar. Honestly, I see lots of potential for it with a bit of modification, too. You know, make her spark go further if you're doing well. Like I said, I think it would require a little bit of modification to work (I'm looking a bit at the specific form of the beam), but I think it would work nicely. Even without, I'm personally enjoying using it.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Update v1.2

An64fan wrote:

Also, it would be useful to put a version name in the skin name. This is especially useful when you have multiple folders with variations of the same skin. For example, I have both v1 and v1.1 now, and an alteration of v1 with the PCB art instead for combobursts, aptly named "Marisa Kirisame PCB". Having version names in the skin name would make them easier to differentiate.
Ah yes I'm forgot about this >.> but now it's added.

An64fan wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is konachan.com - 8129 marisa_kirisame touhou for? Looks out of place.
Em... that wasn't planned ... the new version I have checked three times before zip ;p

An64fan wrote:

Also, I personally like the "alternative" lifebar. Honestly, I see lots of potential for it with a bit of modification, too. You know, make her spark go further if you're doing well. Like I said, I think it would require a little bit of modification to work (I'm looking a bit at the specific form of the beam), but I think it would work nicely. Even without, I'm personally enjoying using it.
Maybe someday I will make good "spark" lifebar ^^'
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Update v1.3
I think the skin is complete now. ^^
derkaho
I absolutely like your mod!

especially the little marisa on the broom is adorable :)

but.. it was really bugging me that I didn't saw the Hit Numbers just the stars, so I made a quick little improvement for myself.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qx0jmowzmyu

they look like this..

I know its not perfect or something alike, but I needed the numbers and maybe others find it useful too :s
SteRRuM
I love it
Topic Starter
MLGnom

derkaho wrote:

but.. it was really bugging me that I didn't saw the Hit Numbers just the stars, so I made a quick little improvement for myself.
If someone else want numbers on stars, I will make them ^^

SteRRuM wrote:

I love it
Thanks ^.^
Topic Starter
MLGnom
(yay double post... D:)
So, I have made hit stars with numbers.

Download on first page.
What do you think about them?

(If I only find a little more time I will update my skins >.>)
derkaho
I really like you'r numbered stars except the 300 Combo Finisher, somehow the Hakkero seems out of place :?
But it's a great solution to add extra stars to the edges for the other row-stars :D

thank you!

p.s.: I just wanna mention again how I'm in love with little slider marisa, she encourages me in every map ♥♥♥

edit: where do you peple get those nice touhou fan signatures :o?
atmaspirit
Marisa is so cute . I'm gonna use this. Thx :) :)
KuroLoli
Awesome skin,thank you.
Verdisphena
Skin
DORAMI9128

Verdisphena wrote:

Skin
it say the ini file is lost- -
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Did you try to redownload? Check the skin folder for file "skin.ini".
If that not help, pm me and I will upload that file for you. ^^
Tomoya Okazaki
skins filled with a sprinkling of stars that shine ;)
I think the skin on this one even has you fix :)

I feel I have not needed any more changes
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Well actually I almost finished the update. ^^'
Mostly there will be corrections of score numbers/stars, more combobursts, etc.
Tomoya Okazaki
oh :o
well tell me or send PM to me when you make something new ;)
Topic Starter
MLGnom
After loooong time... Update!
Lots of corrections. Check out the first post for changes and download links (new video and screenshots too, of course)
-Moccha_chii-
Ahhh....Btw can't you make the patch??
so you make the new change by make it in a new .rar file just like reimu skin patch

so there will be a full version of marisa kirisame v1.4 and a patch for who has download v1.3 and want to change it into v1.4
because my internet connection is very slow and I even can't download a 12.3 MB file -.-"
IppE
I actually tried making a patch but MLGnom changed or edited pretty much everything aside from the hitcircle numbers for what I can see so it wouldn't really help much V:
-Moccha_chii-
^
^
thanks I'll download it after my internet connection got normal :D
FinalMaksy
Hey MLG, could you pls give me the elements of the old skin with the ctb stars?
I need them :I
Topic Starter
MLGnom
At the bottom of first post you have old version. ^^'

Here : Old version v1.3
Kousagi_Fushigi
omg :O Looks amazing <3 downloading~
kometaf
Thank you for such cool skin! ;)
novira-chn
how to use it at osu ??? :cry: :| :?:
Oinari-sama

novira-chn wrote:

how to use it at osu ??? :cry: :| :?:
Have a look here: t/119800
dMaxb
l
H_Hitachiin

dMaxb wrote:

God made @0@

...wait what happened to the animated marisa HP bar!?
It's in the Alternative Parts Folder.
nurazrinzulkaffli
awesome skins :)
Neuphia
this skin is AWESOME
i'm gonna use this forever :D
show more