forum

Despistaos - Fisica o Quimica [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hanjamon
omg, thanks Natsu!
Lanturn
Fixed a pattern in Insane, and one slightly tricky part in Normal. Also a finish was removed in Hanjamon's diff.

Looks perfectly fine for me. Go go short maps <3

Qualified!
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks a lot Lanturn.
pkhg

pkhg wrote:

biologia
Natsu
Felicidades ;)
Yuii-
Qualified without any Taiko mod? Niiice! I think that the gap between Muzu and Oni is pretty big, but I'm not experienced on this, so won't discuss it at all!

Congrats, Gerín <3
Natsu

Yuii- wrote:

Qualified without any Taiko mod? Niiice! I think that the gap between Muzu and Oni is pretty big, but I'm not experienced on this, so won't discuss it at all!

Congrats, Gerín <3
you aren't taiko player or modder, also that's why Gero did ask Lanturn he have experience with both mode C:
HappyRocket88

pkhg wrote:

pkhg wrote:

bMatemáticas
pkhg bubble incominggggg
ZekeyHache
Gratz Geronimo!
MoodyRPG

pkhg wrote:

pkhg wrote:

biologia
historia
pkhg
segun vi por ahi el spread no existe si solo hay dos diffs
\w/
Hanjamon
Gratz!! ^^

pkhg wrote:

segun vi por ahi el spread no existe si solo hay dos diffs
\w/
^ mas o menos como dijo pkhg, las diffs de standard convertidas a taiko se encargan de llenar ese gap al igual que pasa con ctb, en el que incluso puedes hacer solo una Rain si es un mapa con diffs de standard

Edit: inb4 ATRESMEDIA nos demanda
Edit2: you are cursed
Nyukai
Ya es casualidad, ayer estuve jugando este mapa por diversión y recién me di cuenta de que ya lo rankeaste xD Gratz.
Mekki
Congrats :)
Deif
Creo que no ví ni siquiera un maldito capítulo de la serie \:D/

Felicidades por el rank qualify!
Raiden

Yuii- wrote:

Congrats, Gerín <3
De hecho el gap entre las 2 diffs es más que razonable. Aunque hubiera molado que la Muzu hubiera tenido algún 1/3 *runs*

Great maps Hanja&Gero and gz for qualify x3
Garven
What's with the AR/OD ratio here? AR 8 OD 6 and AR 9 OD 7 is pretty crap.
Topic Starter
Gero

Garven wrote:

What's with the AR/OD ratio here? AR 8 OD 6 and AR 9 OD 7 is pretty crap.
What's wrong with it? I don't get it, we changed it since the BPM is pretty high and the drain time is short so is better to have OD/HP 6 and OD/HP 7 because if you tested it you will see that if you failed on one note the drain drops a lot, even they're consistent each other so I see no problems with the settings and also just to clarify I discussed it with Natsu and we conclude about decrease it.

Anyways thanks for those kind of comments, I'm really happy that you liked it guys.
Garven
Thanks for providing an actual explanation. Normally all I get is "I want it easier"

You still want to avoid having OD so low compared to the AR itself unless your timing is fishy. This should be okay, I guess, but avoid using it beyond exceptional cases such as this.
Ponchiwi
Deberías de hacer mas maps así, siento que osu le falta mas Rock Alternativo y mas Spanish!
rostld
great tags