show more
JBHyperion
I'll just drop this here p/5185281 /o/ nvm Deif beat me to it

Good luck!
Topic Starter
CLSW
metadata confirmed
Kagari
so no 8 star diff map and we're just gonna rank a 9 star map right ahead? seems like Windows OS lmao
CelegaS

Kagari wrote:

so no 8 star diff map and we're just gonna rank a 9 star map right ahead? seems like Windows OS lmao
HR augoeides and you have your 8stars :D
Crystal
PLZ GO GO GO
Taboki
Gogogogo :D
JBHyperion
I promise this post will not be as useless as the last!

To whoever intends to push this forward, please be aware that this map has recently been approved - post here. As such, the CtB mapset cannot also enter the Qualified section until Bara-'s map is either ranked or disqualified:

CelegaS
Wtf is this rule lol q_q
Raediaufar
Looks like that map will be dq coz of unsnapped note. GOGOGO QUALIFY
Topic Starter
CLSW
Bara- plz give me a mercy..
koliron
waoawowao time to wait x3

btw i will check later, so placeholder aaaa
Bunnrei
gogogogogo CLSW!

rip my dream of ranking hardest ctb map xd
JBHyperion

Chara wrote:

rip my dream of ranking hardest ctb map xd
same xd
Rockageek
What a coincidence tho, exactly when this map feels ready for rank another std one pops out from nowhere :o And many years since the first image material ranked. I remember same thing happened with black or white, every week a std/mania mapset got qualified, while clsw was waiting for his mapset to be qualified. And at the end, everybody forgot about it because too many mapsets got ranked at the same time.
Hope we won't see another image material map coming out from nowhere when Bara's one gonna be ranked (or DQ bcz there is some issues as it seems)
JBHyperion

Rockageek wrote:

What a coincidence tho, exactly when this map feels ready for rank another std one pops out from nowhere :o And many years since the first image material ranked. I remember same thing happened with black or white, every week a std/mania mapset got qualified, while clsw was waiting for his mapset to be qualified. And at the end, everybody forgot about it because too many mapsets got ranked at the same time.
Hope we won't see another image material map coming out from nowhere when Bara's one gonna be ranked (or DQ bcz there is some issues as it seems)
Saying that Bara-'s set "popped up out of nowhere" is ridiculous, but also disrespectful as you imply that no significant work or effort has been put in to create it. It was uploaded 2 months before this (re-upload after Sangzin's set) and was first bubbled over 6 weeks ago. If anything, the CtB set is the one that popped up more suddenly, at least with respect to the ranking process. Can you please put aside the baseless conspiracy theories that the entire mapping community is out to rain on CLSW's parade?

Saying that people will "forget" this map is a joke - it's pretty much the hardest map ever seriously considered for rank, has already been bubbled (by Deif no less), and judging by comments in both threads, is supported and hyped by many people. The issues pointed out may or may not lead to a DQ, but having to wait one week maximum isn't going to change anything.
Rockageek

JBHyperion wrote:

conspiracy theories
Ahah sorry that offended your mind, I just find it so fun.
As always I spoke like an dumb retard without knowing anything, I've saw this kind of things happen many times.

Forget about it, I'm surely affected by some acute paranoia since I crawl around forums.

EDIT : Sorry to everyone, I can't help myself bringing bs everywhere I write.
I just wanted to make a point of reflexion, not offend anyone by anyway.
I'm quite salty sometimes that's true, but please, don't take it serously, I just want to say funny facts, nothing else :'(
Topic Starter
CLSW
I also respect bara's work though, so please people, don't make crap here x_x
Bunnrei
enjoy game

bara's set means that i can finally s a marathon in std!1
Bara-
Wow
I really hope this will work out well, seeing it's so hard
Not sure if the pp system will like it
I'll wish you the best of luck, hoping that these 6 more days will soon pass on :P
Anyways, you need a #2 first, so you don't need to rush it ^_^

Good Luck!
Ascendance
call me after koli
Bunnrei
hi after koli, nice name
Ascendance

Chara wrote:

hi after koli, nice name
end yourself pathetic subhuman

lov u
Topic Starter
CLSW
But if this map is going to be used for CWC Finals TieBreaker, it should take 2 more weeks for wait
FUCK NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE DELAYED MORE
Ascendance

CLSW wrote:

But if this map is going to be used for CWC Finals TieBreaker, it should take 2 more weeks for wait
I'll be sure I suggest them to use it
CelegaS

Bara- wrote:

Wow
I really hope this will work out well, seeing it's so hard
Not sure if the pp system will like it
I'll wish you the best of luck, hoping that these 6 more days will soon pass on :P
Anyways, you need a #2 first, so you don't need to rush it ^_^

Good Luck!
1330-1340pp is fine :D

CLSW wrote:

I don't want too. 2months I'm waiting :(
Take Galaxy Collapse instead :D
Bunnrei

CelegaS wrote:

take der wald instead
Topic Starter
CLSW

Chara wrote:

CelegaS wrote:

take der wald instead
take oracle instead
BoberOfDarkness

CLSW wrote:

Chara wrote:

take der wald instead
take oracle instead
take apparition instead
autofanboy
lets wait for 3 more weeks
ExGon
hype
Topic Starter
CLSW

ayy jk enjoy the tourney
ZiRoX

CLSW wrote:

ayy jk enjoy the tourney
ayyylmao
CelegaS
if no modification is needed to qualify, it can be qualified during the cwc?
xi-False

CLSW wrote:

ayy jk enjoy the tourney

LMAO Poor CLSW!!!
Ascendance

CelegaS wrote:

if no modification is needed to qualify, it can be qualified during the cwc?
no
Mindwaves
But...
What about the HYPE?
This shit take time to built up, and to have this map ranked is a big milestone for CTB.

I'm sure you can wait 2-3 more year :P
Rockageek

CLSW wrote:

rip
you guessed right
koliron
oh sorry i forgot to check :cry: :cry: :cry: ok i will check the next week then flkjds
Bara-
Go get this ranked!
Good Luck CLSW!
Zan-
never disappoint me
clsw johayo
show more