show more
Koiyuki
Looks fine now~
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
Thanks Yuki <3
-Nya-
Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.

General:
Looks clean~

EX:
  1. Why is your HP drain rate lower than Angelhoney’s diff? Lift it up to 6.
  2. 00:16:604 (7) –Consistent spacing?
  3. 00:18:152 (7) -^

AngelHoney's Insane:
  1. Some of the combos are very long. Some reach 18, 19 and 22 which is pretty high. Personally I would try and lower that number.

Light Insane:
  1. 00:24:055 (6) –I would add new combo here to prevent that long combo.
  2. 01:18:346 (8) -^
  3. 01:43:797 (1) –The bump of this slider is a bit too high. It’s grazing the HP bar. Please lower it down a bit.

Hard:
  1. Whoa, there’s a lot of streams for a hard. I think it would be a good idea to tone the streams down a bit by replacing a few of them with repeat sliders or something. If the map wasn’t bubbled yet, I would have probably held this mapset back because of the many streams in the Hard, but since Yuki bubbled it without hesitation, I don’t really want to be the picky one, but I’m still gonna give my suggestion though. I suggest you rename this diff “Light Insane”, then rename the “Light Insane” to “Insane” and map a new Hard diff that’s a bit easier. I personally think if you follow that advice that the chances of a disqualification will be much lower, but it’s your choice. I’ll still push it forward nonetheless.

Normal:
  1. I suggest changing the HP drain rate to 4 or 3.5. 3 is a bit too low for a Normal imo.
  2. 00:02:378 (3,4) –A blanket here will fit better imo.

Easy:
Nothing here.

Call me back after making the necessary changes~
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

-Nya- wrote:

Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.

General:
Looks clean~

EX:
  1. Why is your HP drain rate lower than Angelhoney’s diff? Lift it up to 6. okay!! 6.2
  2. 00:16:604 (7) –Consistent spacing? actually nice work placement. it's keep.
  3. 00:18:152 (7) -^ ^

AngelHoney's Insane:
  1. Some of the combos are very long. Some reach 18, 19 and 22 which is pretty high. Personally I would try and lower that number. He said not good idea. this mapping style really fit this NC. also, if too long, Aimod say 'long!!' It's actually fine imo.

Light Insane:
  1. 00:24:055 (6) –I would add new combo here to prevent that long combo. done.
  2. 01:18:346 (8) -^ actually weird imo. (13) is not very long. keep it!
  3. 01:43:797 (1) –The bump of this slider is a bit too high. It’s grazing the HP bar. Please lower it down a bit. done.

Hard:
  1. Whoa, there’s a lot of streams for a hard. I think it would be a good idea to tone the streams down a bit by replacing a few of them with repeat sliders or something. If the map wasn’t bubbled yet, I would have probably held this mapset back because of the many streams in the Hard, but since Yuki bubbled it without hesitation, I don’t really want to be the picky one, but I’m still gonna give my suggestion though. I suggest you rename this diff “Light Insane”, then rename the “Light Insane” to “Insane” and map a new Hard diff that’s a bit easier. I personally think if you follow that advice that the chances of a disqualification will be much lower, but it’s your choice. I’ll still push it forward nonetheless. I reduced some stream and triplet. 3.29→3.01 SD. but, this song is 150bpm and almost nothing jump map. not crazy imo. I'll keep mapset. I was best :D

Normal:
  1. I suggest changing the HP drain rate to 4 or 3.5. 3 is a bit too low for a Normal imo. done.
  2. 00:02:378 (3,4) –A blanket here will fit better imo. This is sense. actually nice play and looks fine imo.

Easy:
Nothing here.

Call me back after making the necessary changes~
thanks for mods!
-Nya-
Ok, everything looks ready to go now~

Qualified~
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks -Nya- :)
caren_sk
congratz!!!

cooooooool !!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
Thanks waaaay *\(^o^)/*
Kyouren
https://m.soundcloud.com/parkmemme/smemme-remix?
Memme - %S(Memme Remix)?

Gratzz~ :3
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
Both better.

Kyouren

P o M u T a wrote:

Both better.

Ah, I see :3 (Already have in games official soundtrack :3)
Anyway, gratzz and sorry~ <3
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
I was buy Itunes mp3.
Reol
おめです!! :) :)
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
HALNさんありです!! :) :)
Starfy
I have been waiting for half year to await this moment
Topic Starter