forum

[Beatmap Packs] All ranked maps (2007 - 2023)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Batujitsu
Thanks for this pack <3
Topic Starter
Elessey
Osu! beatmaps from 2015 have been added. I will start uploading packs from 2016 later.
There might be some maps missing in the packs, I will add them later as well.
Kaine
Appreciate this man
nh__
Wow. Thanks for this project!
cr1mmy
torrent pls
Endaris

cr1m wrote:

torrent pls
search pls
t/147478
kimkam120
Absolutely amazing, thank you so much.
impaxel
26197 Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand.osz is corrupt in 2012-07 osu! pack.
Topic Starter
Elessey

impaxel wrote:

26197 Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand.osz is corrupt in 2012-07 osu! pack.
I have taken note of this, thanks. I will fix it later.
Moriya
How's 2016 looking? :D
Topic Starter
Elessey

Moriya wrote:

How's 2016 looking? :D
I'll upload them sometime this month or next month.
Stefan
I want to see if we can link this thread to the Beatmap Packing List, doesn't sounds bad since you create packs per month while I do them weekly. :P just PM me in-game or reply here if necessary.
Topic Starter
Elessey

Stefan wrote:

I want to see if we can link this thread to the Beatmap Packing List, doesn't sounds bad since you create packs per month while I do them weekly. :P just PM me in-game or reply here if necessary.
I don't see any problem with that. ;)
Nachunli
Thank you so much for this :)
Necturion
Interesting project, I really appreciate it. Will keep an eye on this thread and download some packs when my new harddrive arrives :)
ThePooN
Salut et merci !

What you're doing is something trivial but really time-consuming. Thanks for your spent time on this, you should get more recognition!
Topic Starter
Elessey
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I am really glad that people find this useful.

Updates about the project :
As you can see, I haven't made any pack from 2016 yet. I had been downloading all maps from 2007 to 2015, making packs and uploading them for a whole month and I have become a bit burnt out at the end of it. So I have been taking a break but I will come back soon. I will upload the packs from January to March at the end of this month. Then I will probably go back to monthly uploads.
In the meantime, if you see problems with the packs (corrupted maps, missing maps, etc.), please report them here and I will also fix them all at once.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello people !
The packs from 2016/01 ; 2016/02 and 2016/03 have been added. Sorry for the delay. I will go back to uploading packs on a monthly basis.
Thanks to my friend impaxel for helping me in this project.
Neku Okazaki
I want a pack with all the taiko maps lol
Topic Starter
Elessey

Neku okazaki wrote:

There's a link for each year in the "Taiko beatmaps" tab. That should save you some time. :)
pexun xP
Is there a simple trick to apply them all at once? :D

Anyway great job! :D
Neku Okazaki

Elessey wrote:

Neku okazaki wrote:

There's a link for each year in the "Taiko beatmaps" tab. That should save you some time. :)
lol, I didnt see it, thanks ^^
Topic Starter
Elessey

Yandere Ahri wrote:

Is there a simple trick to apply them all at once? :D

Anyway great job! :D
I'm afraid not.
Thanks.
Kaito-kun
Yo Elessey, just want to point out another problem with one of the packs:

Fujiwara Marina - Zettai Daisuki (Short Ver.) is corrupted on the Taiko pack for 2012 (Pack 7 from that year to be speciifc).

I'll tell you if I find any other problems with any of the packs.
Topic Starter
Elessey
I've taken note of this.
Thanks for your help man.
Luniel
standard osu! pack of 2008-10 can't be downloaded, somehow. I tried to refresh the webpage but that's not working.
Topic Starter
Elessey

Luniel wrote:

standard osu! pack of 2008-10 can't be downloaded, somehow. I tried to refresh the webpage but that's not working.
Yes, I'll have to reupload it.
Hitorikko
Nice thread :)
Levkar
Heeey, how are 15-04 packs going? Also 15-05 are gonna be needed soon, so ya, hope you get on it :^)
Topic Starter
Elessey
The packs haven't been made and won't be for a while. I apologize but I'm not around very much at the moment, I have been busy. I will definitely upload them sometime, although it might take a couple months. Be patient and enjoy the previous packs that are available for now. I will also fix all the errors when I come back to it.
See you in a few months.
Oliv3r_old
Please upload it to another website bc mega is way too limited. You can only download 1.5gb in 6 hours, it sucks.
mizuki-chan
wow... thanks for sharing that work! really appreciate it!
cmcooper123
good stuff :D
Necturion
Thanks, this honestly just saved my ass.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hey, it's been a while. Here's a couple updates I'd like to give :

1) All packs from 04/2016, 05/2016, and 06/2016 have been uploaded.

2) I'm currently reuploading some of the packs that have problems.

3) I know it's not perfect but MEGA is the best free option I have right now. I don't intend to get a premium option on MEGA or any other cloud service for the moment.

4) I'm thinking of making torrents of the packs. However I can't have all of them on my potato laptop. So I'll probably start with the most recent ones and then wait until there are enough seeders or until I get a new machine.

5) I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it going, keep reporting any problems you might found and I will fix them.

And that's it. I'll upload the next packs when I can. It won't be too long, otherwise it's a big load of maps that I have to upload and I don't want to let it pile up.

See ya and have a good day/night!
Shaiden
Thanks for amazing and long work :)
Stargazer
Thank you so much for this huge project! :D
nakanotsu nimi
just found this , thank you!
Surono
omg, old taiko <3

ty !1!!
Topic Starter
Elessey
All the packs that had problems have been reuploaded. Everything should be fine now.
show more