forum

[Beatmap Packs] All ranked maps (2007 - 2023)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luniel
standard osu! pack of 2008-10 can't be downloaded, somehow. I tried to refresh the webpage but that's not working.
Topic Starter
Elessey

Luniel wrote:

standard osu! pack of 2008-10 can't be downloaded, somehow. I tried to refresh the webpage but that's not working.
Yes, I'll have to reupload it.
Hitorikko
Nice thread :)
Levkar
Heeey, how are 15-04 packs going? Also 15-05 are gonna be needed soon, so ya, hope you get on it :^)
Topic Starter
Elessey
The packs haven't been made and won't be for a while. I apologize but I'm not around very much at the moment, I have been busy. I will definitely upload them sometime, although it might take a couple months. Be patient and enjoy the previous packs that are available for now. I will also fix all the errors when I come back to it.
See you in a few months.
Oliv3r_old
Please upload it to another website bc mega is way too limited. You can only download 1.5gb in 6 hours, it sucks.
mizuki-chan
wow... thanks for sharing that work! really appreciate it!
cmcooper123
good stuff :D
Necturion
Thanks, this honestly just saved my ass.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hey, it's been a while. Here's a couple updates I'd like to give :

1) All packs from 04/2016, 05/2016, and 06/2016 have been uploaded.

2) I'm currently reuploading some of the packs that have problems.

3) I know it's not perfect but MEGA is the best free option I have right now. I don't intend to get a premium option on MEGA or any other cloud service for the moment.

4) I'm thinking of making torrents of the packs. However I can't have all of them on my potato laptop. So I'll probably start with the most recent ones and then wait until there are enough seeders or until I get a new machine.

5) I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it going, keep reporting any problems you might found and I will fix them.

And that's it. I'll upload the next packs when I can. It won't be too long, otherwise it's a big load of maps that I have to upload and I don't want to let it pile up.

See ya and have a good day/night!
Shaiden
Thanks for amazing and long work :)
Stargazer
Thank you so much for this huge project! :D
nakanotsu nimi
just found this , thank you!
Surono
omg, old taiko <3

ty !1!!
Topic Starter
Elessey
All the packs that had problems have been reuploaded. Everything should be fine now.
mizuki-chan
Thank you so much for doing all that work for all the players! Really appreciate it...
Its awesome for people like me which wants to have all playable content of a game regardless good or bad :D
nakanotsu nimi
osu 2008 folder link is broken! :c
Topic Starter
Elessey

Pohm wrote:

osu 2008 folder link is broken! :c
Yeah since I've replaced some of the packs. I'll have to check them again. 2008 pack for osu is back now.

Edit: Everything seems good now.
Andreww

Elessey wrote:

3) I know it's not perfect but MEGA is the best free option I have right now. I don't intend to get a premium option on MEGA or any other cloud service for the moment.

4) I'm thinking of making torrents of the packs. However I can't have all of them on my potato laptop. So I'll probably start with the most recent ones and then wait until there are enough seeders or until I get a new machine.

5) I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it going, keep reporting any problems you might found and I will fix them.

And that's it. I'll upload the next packs when I can. It won't be too long, otherwise it's a big load of maps that I have to upload and I don't want to let it pile up.

I'll be sure to seed and get my lazy ass friends to do so as well.
Will these torrents be individual or entire year sets?, because i woudl like that
Topic Starter
Elessey

Andreww wrote:

Elessey wrote:

I'll be sure to seed and get my lazy ass friends to do so as well.
Will these torrents be individual or entire year sets?, because i woudl like that
I'm not sure yet. Year sets seems better for those who want to mass download the packs but month packs is more manageable in case there are modifications to do (missing map, corrupted map, etc) without messing up the whole year. I'm not a torrent pro but I think once I put a torrent online, I can't modify it and I have to remove it completely seed from scratch, which would suck. Maybe I will do both.
Nyxxiee
osu!mania 2013 07 failed to start download but the rest is fine
Topic Starter
Elessey

Nyxxiee wrote:

osu!mania 2013 07 failed to start download but the rest is fine
Yes, I will have to reupload. No idea why it does that.
Andreww

Elessey wrote:

I'm not sure yet. Year sets seems better for those who want to mass download the packs but month packs is more manageable in case there are modifications to do (missing map, corrupted map, etc) without messing up the whole year. I'm not a torrent pro but I think once I put a torrent online, I can't modify it and I have to remove it completely seed from scratch, which would suck. Maybe I will do both.
Thanks o/
nolain
Holy crackers, that's a lot of maps. Thanks a million!
Topic Starter
Elessey
All packs from 07/2016 have been uploaded.
NatsumeSakasaki
Thanks sooo much <3
Gamedolf
Ily<3
Stefankaa
Hey, I've got a question, about how much GB do all maps take? (sorry for my english ;p)
Topic Starter
Elessey

Stefanka122 wrote:

Hey, I've got a question, about how much GB do all maps take? (sorry for my english ;p)
I think it's about 120GB.
Gamedolf
I downloaded the 2013/14/15 osu!mania packs but it says the archives are corrupt. I could extract some maps from each archive, but maybe only around 10%. Anyone else have this problem?

I've yet to try downloading each month separately, so I'ma do that now
Stefankaa
Hey, I downloaded 2012.zip, 2013.zip and 2014.zip - they were all corrupted. Anyway i tried to open them and extract files and... all of them had the same files - some beatmaps from yr 2012. And only few of beatmaps were OK.
Topic Starter
Elessey

Stefanka122 wrote:

Hey, I downloaded 2012.zip, 2013.zip and 2014.zip - they were all corrupted. Anyway i tried to open them and extract files and... all of them had the same files - some beatmaps from yr 2012. And only few of beatmaps were OK.
This seems like a huge mistake. Please be more precise about the problem. What gamemode is it? Are you talking about each month of those years or just the yearly packs?
Normally the only time you should find the same file in different packs is when it has different modes.
Topic Starter
Elessey

Gamedolf wrote:

I downloaded the 2013/14/15 osu!mania packs but it says the archives are corrupt. I could extract some maps from each archive, but maybe only around 10%. Anyone else have this problem?

I've yet to try downloading each month separately, so I'ma do that now
Please try that. The .zip file is made by MEGA, not me and the problem might be coming from them.
Seguri
thanks you <3
Stefankaa

Elessey wrote:

Stefanka122 wrote:

This seems like a huge mistake. Please be more precise about the problem. What gamemode is it? Are you talking about each month of those years or just the yearly packs?
Normally the only time you should find the same file in different packs is when it has different modes.
OK, I'm sorry. Those were osu betmap packs from years: 2012, 2013 and 2014 (all of them the same gamemode). They were all corrupted, but anyway I tried to extract them.
2013 and 2014 packs contained the same files from 2012 pack.
Anyway, the 2012 pack files were corrupted too. Instead of ".osz" files, there were ".osu" files, so they didn't work.
I downloaded each month separately and the beatmaps were fine - 0 problems.
Sorry for my English, I know it's bad. I hope you solve the problem. If you have any questions - just ask.
I know MEGA makes those .zip archives, but it doesn't change the fact that they contain wrong files... I don't think that MEGA changes .osz to .osu....
Topic Starter
Elessey
Yeah, I don't know what causes this thing. What's good is that the monthly packs are okay, at least. From our end, the packs seem fine, none of them are corrupted.
Topic Starter
Elessey
On another note, once we finish checking everything, we will start making torrents for the packs, by year. So you'll be able to download the whole year or just the months that you are interested in downloading. We will start with 2015 and go backwards. We will also need your help in seeding those packs.
Gamedolf
I just downloaded all the osu!mania packs from 2013-02 to 2016-07 separately and they worked perfectly :D

Probably MEGA's fault for the whole year packs not working then. Oh well.

Thanks again. Your thread is a huge help! :)
Topic Starter
Elessey
Yeah, we will have to work around that issue by making torrents of those yearly packs. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
yea
Thank you so much for these! Less digging through osu!direct, I can just download all of them at once xD
show more