forum

Ke$ha - Animal

posted
Total Posts
show more
blissfulyoshi
Easy:
Normal mod: (I don't really like the copy and pasting)
00:56:888 (1,2,1,2,3) - since this pattern is almost an exact copy of the pattern right before the break and since this pattern is copied later on, can you please this pattern to be a little different?

Combo mod:
02:07:463 (1) - remove new combo to follow the lyrics?

Timing section mod:
02:18:254 - a quarter note before this timing section, add a timing section with the same hitsound settings but no kiai (for the change in hitsound volume)

Teara's Normal:
Normal mod:
00:58:615 (6) - it would probably look better if the start and end are at even vertical heights
01:02:068 (6) - ^

Combo mod:
00:44:586 (1) - remove new combo to follow the lyrics and be consistent with the next 2 combos
01:15:233 (4) - new combo to be consistent with 01:13:506 (1)

Timing section mod:
01:56:240 - unneeded timing section, please remove
01:56:887 - ^
01:57:319 - ^ (you could alternatively remove 01:57:751 here)

Teara & hawkzor COLLAB:
Timing section mod:
02:07:462 - move back a quarter note (for the change in hitsound volume)
02:56:670 - ^
03:11:994 - unneeded timing section, please remove
02:59:692 - move back a quarter note (for the change in hitsound volume)

Imitation Stage: (Not going to really comment on the style of the song since I don't know the mappers' styles that well. As a result, I was very lenient on both normal and combo modding for this diff. Still, your idea was very interesting)
Why is the offset in a different location in this song? Trying to line up the notes, the offset in this diff is 1ms off so either -1 to the offset or set it to 1852 like the other diffs

Timing section mod:
01:23:003 - a quarter note before this timing section, add a timing section with the same hitsound settings but no kiai (for the very slight change in hitsound volume)
02:18:255 - ^
02:47:607 - move back a quarter note (for the slight change in hitsound volume)
03:10:052 - ^
03:41:562 - unneeded timing section, please remove

Nice map overall. I mostly found a lot of minor timing section problems, but besides that, your map looks fairly nice. Star.
Arusha Shuna
i think it's ok, but about the imitation stage, it have some issues with the imitating styles, some parts are uhh... never mind, maybe the real mappers style are like that.

star

i'll take another look later
Mafiamaster
Call me back once you've finished fixing above posts.
Topic Starter
hawkzor
All mods done now, thanks who modded so far!

Thanks Derekku for SB suggestion,
I've done chorus 1 out of 3, so people can see how it looks, going to do the rest when I get time, pretty busy now ;/

should be done by the end of the weekend
Beuchi
Hi!~

Remember these are just suggestions that you can totally ignore :P

~All Diffs~
Storyboard:
145160ms: The strobe goes backwards and the image stays still at the rainbow =x
158973ms: Hmmm maybe this thing is intentional? I'm not sure because in the first chorus it has another strobe following the vocals =x
199656ms: There's no strobe and the image remains there =x
213037ms: Same as before. If these things are intentional just ignore this xP

~Easy~
00:44:154 (x) - Add a note here? it feels a bit empty oxo

~Teara's Normal~
No problems here~

~Teara & hawkzor COLLAB~
- I don't think having COLLAB in caps is that necessary, it looks weird imo oxo

02:21:707 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - What do you think about making this a little bit prettier? Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/20227
02:32:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same with this? Suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/20228 (8) is stacked behind (4). (Either this or maybe you can leave the pattern you have but making the "path" a bit more even like in the screenshot)
02:35:519 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Same as before x:
03:35:519 (4,5,6) - Flip these horizontally?

~Imitation Stage~
- So original idea o: (best ones are imo Larto, EEeee and Nharox :P)

I like this song pretty much o: and the map is nice and fun so yeah, good luck!!
*star*
minyeob
Well it's so minor thing but you need to add Kaneko on tag lol

Well sorry for long delay and I'll back with bubble maybe
EEeee
HYE, that does look like my mapping :D

also nice map in play
Mafiamaster
Oops, forgot. Everything looks good to me.
Bubbled!

~
Andrea
After finishing the download of this map the game told me to update all the difficulties.

This means that the map is wrong submitted.

Do a full submission again and contact me.
Topic Starter
hawkzor
Just to make it clear that everyone knows:
There is some kind of a bug I with using the character "$" in the title,
If you download it you have to update all diffs again.

It's the same with all other ke$ha maps (or at least the ones I have checked)

People have also said it earlier in this thread and I have done many re-full submissions, hasn't helped

:D

Thanks to all who have have helped with modding and checking this map, hope it gets ranked soon!
:P
Andrea
Alright, then.

[Imitation Stage]

This difficulty have a different offset from the others. Change the offset to 1.852 and resnap all notes. (Don't forget to adjust other red lines as well)

02:14:369 (x) - Place the 2nd offset here after timing change. Remember to resnap again.
02:17:822 (x) - Place the 3rd offset here after timing change. Remember to resnap again.

Fix and I'll rank!
Topic Starter
hawkzor
fixed :D
Andrea
Perfect!

Ranked~
Keksi
♥ Congratulations ♥
Teara
Congrats on your first ranked map Hawk :3

-sheds a tear-

This is such a memorable moment :~
Derekku

osuplayer111 wrote:

02:17:822 (x) - Place the 3rd offset here after timing change. Remember to resnap again.
I believe you meant 02:18:253. Also, kiai currently starts at the incorrect spot and screws up.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that 02:14:800 (1) was supposed to start 1/8th back, but was moved by the resnap.

Uninherited sections should be one of the most important things to double check before ranking, but I'm still finding issues like these in maps post-rank. :/
aRiskOfRain
It wasn't like that when I modded it.
Shohei Ohtani

Kaneko wrote:

Congrats on your first ranked map Hawk :3

-sheds a tear-

This is such a memorable moment :~
and then suddenly.

Derekku wrote:

osuplayer111 wrote:

I believe you meant 02:18:253. Also, kiai currently starts at the incorrect spot and screws up.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that 02:14:800 (1) was supposed to start 1/8th back, but was moved by the resnap.

Uninherited sections should be one of the most important things to double check before ranking, but I'm still finding issues like these in maps post-rank. :/
Great job killing the moment, Derekku ;~;.
Topic Starter
hawkzor
I did talk to osuplayer111 , he did recheck

Derekku wrote:

There is nothing "wrong" with this slider, it is a new combo and it sounds right, could have been 1/8 back or like it is now

The kaia thing I probably just forgot in my haste, but I guess it's not the end of the world? I didn't even notice it with the background flashing ;p
But ok it's one timing section that needs kaia - -
Derekku

hawkzor wrote:

I did talk to osuplayer111 , he did recheck

Derekku wrote:

There is nothing "wrong" with this slider, it is a new combo and it sounds right, could have been 1/8 back or like it is now

The kaia thing I probably just forgot in my haste, but I guess it's not the end of the world? I didn't even notice it with the background flashing ;p
But ok it's one timing section that needs kaia - -
The uninherited section on the wrong white tick messes up the osu! metronome as well (pulses on the main menu and such), but whatever...

EDIT: Plus I don't know why osuplayer111 told you to change them in the first place, since I had already given you the correct spots. :/
Roddie
It's a late congrats but whatever.

Nice job getting this ranked, dude! 8-)