Damn. I already have no life.
ithgyu
gaymczee1412... dude nice
Sayorie
So did OP need any help or what
DeathHydra

Arthraxium wrote:

So did OP need any help or what
Now that's the thing. This thread has no actual purpose. I'm not surprised that some people might take OP as boasting/showing off. It's apparently his own fault
Mahogany
You know instead of having to develop an "armor" from other shitty websites or stalk to learn how things go you could instead just open with a post that's not cancer and then people won't be cancer in return
Saphirshroom
pretty nice thread
-Makishima S-
I done 2 universities, finished 2 engineer titles and always prioritized university over gaming.

//thread
ZenithPhantasm
I think OP has issues controlling his play time but at the same time he sucks balls at wording it.
On topic: Maybe make some friends IRL so you can have obligations so you won't sit on the computer as much.
N0thingSpecial

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I think OP has issues controlling his play time but at the same time he sucks balls at wording it.
On topic: Maybe make some friends IRL so you can have obligations so you won't sit on the computer as much.
Inb4 IRL friends also play OSU
ZenithPhantasm

N0thingSpecial wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
N0thingSpecial

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
Inb4 no real life
TMiracle

N0thingSpecial wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
Inb4 no real life
Inb4 nothing is real
Sayorie
nihilism ensues
abraker

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Wait, that's me. So screwed, I am.
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

gaymczee1412... dude nice

Gay mcgee streams without any of the acc

8-)
Deva
Was ist das?
winber1
inb4 inb4
TMiracle

winber1 wrote:

inb4 inb4
now that's some top quality inb4 material
Lambykinz
I genuinely don't understand what the point of this thread is.
ZenithPhantasm
Shitposting thread
Flanster
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone.