forum

I have no life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
natgeo2
I have like 10 pages of homework due on Tuesday but I got addicted to Osu! like 4 days ago..... RIP.

Also ive noticed that I have more PP and more playcount/hits than people that have been around for months.... Ive picked this game up pretty quickly if i do say :D

Ive been playing pretty much to the point of physical pain every day since I downloaded Osu! not sure if FeelsGoodMan or FeelsBadMan
Mahogany
You're not even good tho :(
Bauxe
Yeah you still suck. You've been around for months too.
-Makishima S-
Also ive noticed that I have more PP and more playcount/hits than people that have been around for months....
Topic Starter
natgeo2

Bauxe wrote:

Yeah you still suck. You've been around for months too.
I never touched the game until 4 days ago though... I registered an account but never played
-Makishima S-
Pls go away if you still can, play more and learn how this game works.

Also

Real life > some computer pixels

U must be both: stupid and 10 years old to throw away your homework for some pixels.
TL;DR: U r pathetic in this thread.
Piine
Woah, was it even necessary to rip the guy a new one. The man just wanted to communicate a normal thing that most people who play osu! do. I seen many users of the game throw their own school life for osu, so what do you expect if he does it?

Though seriously, natgeo2. I do recommend playing more and getting better. You are still way to young in the game and shouldn't drop school work for the game. Trust me. Education and knowledge is power.
HappyRocket88
I don't see the need of calling a guy stupid just because of his rank. This community...
Rilene
play more
study more

i mean like, you can play games after school, after being done with all the homeworks and to improve, you play for fun
Piine

HappyRocket88 wrote:

I don't see the need of calling a guy stupid just because of his rank. This community...
Exactly. The negativity of this community has no bounds...sheesh.
Topic Starter
natgeo2

Sulker wrote:

Woah, was it even necessary to rip the guy a new one. The man just wanted to communicate a normal thing that most people who play osu! do. I seen many users of the game throw their own school life for osu, so what do you expect if he does it?

Though seriously, natgeo2. I do recommend playing more and getting better. You are still way to young in the game and shouldn't drop school work for the game. Trust me. Education and knowledge is power.

Im a fucking 19 year old man in college lmfao. And trust me it will get done (Ive never finished an assignment more than 3 days before it was due in my life tbh)

But honestly this forum community is disgusting, literally have never seen people this rude to a new poster before on a internet forum that isnt called 4chan.
winber1

Sulker wrote:

it's more like there's literally nothing to do in G&R but shove your e-peen around and attempt to maintain levelheaded conversations until it goes all shitfaced
Mahogany

natgeo2 wrote:

Im a fucking 19 year old man in college lmfao.
Oh

By your OP I had guessed you were likely 12 years old, maybe 10

That's one bet I lose today
winber1

natgeo2 wrote:

But honestly this forum community is disgusting, literally have never seen people this rude to a new poster before on a internet forum that isnt called 4chan.
yea, you'll understand soon enough that shoving around how good you are will literally get you nowhere here, unless you are actually pro in which case you're just a douchebag. you get respect by just not doing that and also not being retarded.
Piine

winber1 wrote:

Sulker wrote:

it's more like there's literally nothing to do in G&R but shove your e-peen around and attempt to maintain levelheaded conversations until it goes all shitfaced
People must be really bored then. Shouldn't people be on osu playing instead of being on a forum and shoving their e-peens places to make themselves feel good before they go to bed?
Mahogany

Sulker wrote:

People must be really bored then. Shouldn't people be on osu playing instead of being on a forum and shoving their e-peens places to make themselves feel good
Yeah, I agree. OP really shouldn't just be shoving his E-peen around like this and not expect negative responses.
-Makishima S-
shoving their e-peens places to make themselves feel good before they go to bed?
I don't have e-peen since i didn't done anything notable but if newbie comes and starts with "i have no life blablabla" + "osu > real life" + "i am better than most of people here", he just ask for troubles which in this case, he got them.

You must be pretty new to GnR to not notice that every single newbie who come with reasonable question and ask for advice in polite way, he gets hugged by many people and drived into right way of playing this game and being good at it.
winber1
of course i'm overexaggerating, but in like every forum section there's usually a a specific few that lurk, i.e. me, and especially in G&R it ends up becoming pretty redundant in terms of what gets posted here. There have been many of these discussions of the progression of G&R in the past so there's not point in going in detail about that right now. But just posting "look I'm 'so and so' am i good yet" goes to the wasteland really quick.

as for me i just post really quickly and leave as small entertainment and as a time killer, whether it's because i'm just waiting or if i don't want to start homework yet (it's latter in this case lmfao).
Piine

[Taiga] wrote:

shoving their e-peens places to make themselves feel good before they go to bed?
I don't have e-peen since i didn't done anything notable but if newbie comes and starts with "i have no life blablabla" + "osu > real life" + "i am better than most of people here", he just ask for troubles which in this case, he got them.

You must be pretty new to GnR to not notice that every single newbie who come with reasonable question and ask for advice in polite way, he gets hugged by many people and drived into right way of playing this game and being good at it.

Nah, I seen a lot of what happens in GR. Though if a newbie also comes here to just to bring up a personal point which to be honest doesn't affect anyone, but himself, is that an okay to ripping him a new one lol?
winber1
There will always be people who are admittedly a little agressive, but in this case i really doubt they mean any harm. gotta take those hits like a man, like when you get those uncurved 60% midterms back
show more