*grabs popcorn*
-Atri-
不如直接叫我不要玩
Constantine

Fantasy wrote:

good for ctb
------

Shad0w1and wrote:

@xexxar, those mappers love to map songs like this is because these songs are not like galgame op that have vocal flow need to be presented. these songs have multiple instruments could been considered and mapper could feel free to switch between them and make patterns, that is the difference

Xexxar wrote:

I have been told I should state that this comment is not to be taken seriously (unless you want to).
Koiyuki
我至今还记得当年被发发说你hard太菜不收你gd的那刻
-Kanzaki

Monstrata wrote:

This set is really well mapped. But it's also overdone :P. This is going to set a poor example for new mappers who think they can just map double-bpm on any song :P. I wouldn't be surprised if this made it past qualified the first time though. It seems nowadays difficulty is excusable if the map is well structured and looks pretty. Lets see how this goes.
Anxient
well we can only wait for the QATs verdict on whether it gets DQd or not.

someone back in 2015 wrote:

How can you say it plays bad?
Sorry dude, with all the respect, can you even pass this map?
Karen
can you guys stop dropping shit posts and help the map instead.

btw,
in fanzhen's Hard
00:01:900 - there is no sv change on this green line, it should be avoided.
Shad0w1and
fanzhen's hard
01:04:900 - 01:10:900 - no point to miss these sounds
Sonnyc
man great map
Anxient

Karen wrote:

wait its getting dq'd?!
Shad0w1and

Minakami Yuki wrote:

我至今还记得当年被发发说你hard太菜不收你gd的那刻
yuki現在是神麻婆啦。

Anxient wrote:

Karen wrote:

wait its getting dq'd?!
Quite likely? Since popular map might get more attention and inputs?

Monstrata wrote:

This set is really well mapped. But it's also overdone :P. This is going to set a poor example for new mappers who think they can just map double-bpm on any song :P.
not really, new mappers could not map like this, unless they are genius. the difficulty spread highlights the climax of the song. if certain part is intense enough, the difficulty of that part could be unlimited. i dont find a actual overdone part when i checking the extra diffs. or some part might be doubtful, lets see the inputs from top player modders
-Kanzaki

Shad0w1and wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

This set is really well mapped. But it's also overdone :P. This is going to set a poor example for new mappers who think they can just map double-bpm on any song :P.
not really, new mappers could not map like this, unless they are genius. the difficulty spread highlights the climax of the song. if certain part is intense enough, the difficulty of that part could be unlimited. i dont find a actual overdone part when i checking the extra diffs. or some part might be doubtful, lets see the inputs from top player modders

I can pass them still think overdone. I don't know what is your overdone logic but those streams on some parts + on HW diff SV is too high i don't think the song feels that exciting and fast.
Sonnyc
Everyone has a different interpretation towards the song, and would have a different feeling about "overdone".

Not sure if talking which is overdone and which is not would be a healthy discussion this point :<
Shad0w1and

-Kanzaki wrote:

I can pass them still think overdone. I don't know what is your overdone logic but those streams on some parts + on HW diff SV is too high i don't think the song feels that exciting and fast.
i mean the mapset as a whole. HW's.. well i really could not judge that diff, it should be a 8star diff but just SR does not consider the slider difficulty and other stuff.
but i dont see overdone in skystar's diff and main diff in general. some doubtful parts we need top players' inputs.

Edit: regarding to normal-hitwhistle2.wav delay, I assume its 4ms delay. then this should fix the problem
http://puu.sh/mvxGe/4e3d732d1d.wav
HappyRocket88
Karen is right. If well is allowed to place a red and a green line at the same spot. they MUST have the same vol. Here's the prove:

Besides of the above exposed, there's a hitsound which have a possible delay of >5ms: normal-hitwhistle2.wav
Yuii-
A possible delay? Close that AutoMod and open your damn Audacity, please.

And please, stop saying that people can have a different way to interpretate music's intensity. Stop it.
Sonnyc

Regarding hitsound delay, this is what I got. Yeah, it has a delay.
HappyRocket88
*Modding Assitant. XDD
-Kanzaki

Yuii- wrote:

And please, stop saying that people can have a different way to interpretate music's intensity. Stop it.
byfar
no, people CAN have a different interpretation of a song's intensity. in the end it depends on the execution of the mapping in order to determine if it fits or not .
UndeadCapulet

byfar wrote:

no, people CAN have a different interpretation of a song's intensity. in the end it depends on the execution of the mapping to see if it fits or does not fit.
fartownik
ranking this is the worst thing that happened to humanity since World War II
Kuuma

fartownik wrote:

You must not know a lot of history. I'd have to strongly disagree with your claim.
Kibbleru

Kuuma wrote:

fartownik wrote:

You must not know a lot of history. I'd have to strongly disagree with your claim.
its clearly a joke dude.
Winnie
Modders make me smile :D
Frostmourne
lilynya
Topic Starter
Flower
Some technical thing.

1. Green line and red line.
That is a problem. I wonder why AiMod doesn't check that. It's my mistake didn't use AiBat.

2. Delayed hitsound
I don't have audio editing tool and I don't know how to edit sound, so if anyone would like to do it I would like to appreciate it.

3. Readability
I think that slider has a stack, so won't be a problem.

Some other thing.
Deq is confirmed according to the above claims. I hope things could be solved once for all. No drama. No hating. 还有希望朋友们好好看戏,不要再说话了。辩论有什么用呢,能当kd使吗?反正我的图就是屌
Charles445
Let's hope for no drama / hating.
It might be a good idea to get some more playtesting when the map moves back to pending, there's a lot of weird patterns to play, even in the gimmicky style.
ZZHBOY

Flower wrote:

Some technical thing.

1. Green line and red line.
That is a problem. I wonder why AiMod doesn't check that. It's my mistake didn't use AiBat.

2. Delayed hitsound
I don't have audio editing tool and I don't know how to edit sound, so if anyone would like to do it I would like to appreciate it.

3. Readability
I think that slider has a stack, so won't be a problem.

Some other thing.
Deq is confirmed according to the above claims. I hope things could be solved once for all. No drama. No hating. 还有希望朋友们好好看戏,不要再说话了。辩论有什么用呢,能当kd使吗?反正我的图就是屌
你要是闲的话找个人来抵扣一下把红绿先改了再喊我
byfar

Aeii wrote:

Isn't this technically unrankable? When playing it's impossible to tell whether it's 2 sliders or a hitcircle and a long slider (especially at this sv and ar). This is even a bigger issue for people that don't use snaking sliders.
No, this is rankable.
riffy
Greetings! I am here to give you a chance to fix the already mentioned issues like concurrent volume values on green and red point.

Please, keep the discussion on an appropriate level and do not go off-topic. I hope we can handle this in a peaceful way.
Topic Starter
Flower
I'll come back later today around 8pm UTC+8

Edit: I'll do this this weekend. Time to deal with my study these days
Kuuma

Kibbleru wrote:

its clearly a joke dude.
Clearly a bad one
Enon
Beatmapping is really hard
Len
same
hehe
hi xd

here's a fixed hitwhistle with most of the 'empty noise' cut off. i actually don't think its necessary since its not a hitnormal or anything.

CODENAME_AXION
increase OD? (8.5/9)
00:39:025 (1) - stack this on 00:38:462 (4) - head to so that there's more movement after 00:38:837 (3) -
01:13:993 (1) - try ending the spinner here instead 01:15:025 - ? it has a sound, and as it stands you have to continue spinning even when the note is visible which isn't really pleasant, same for hyper

and thank you for mapping and hosting this set, its really an inspiration!
buny
if mapper thinks the song is as intense as they think it is, then be my guest

but there is no excuse to have such a terrible consistency in difficulty. The spacing makes absolutely no sense, there is hardly any change in rhythm in the song that is emphasised by most of the incredibly spiky spacing

the only difficulty i actually enjoyed playing was Skystar's, until i reached that retarded zigzag jump stream (seriously this is a completely retarded difficulty spike compared to the rest of the map). HWs difficulty also gave me cancer the moment I got up to the first fast slider, so like 3 seconds in.
Illkryn
Skystar's was nice.

Zigzag made me want to commit though.
RoX2_Fang

lol
show more