forum

Jay Chou - Nocturne (夜曲)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
thepianist
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
cool fix
using volume 85~90% can sound better
good job~
Larto
Overall:
Add a hitcircleoverlay.png to your map. You can use the one from the templateskin, just use one.

Sonata:
Alright

Nocturne:
01:14:88 (1) - That slider is a bit offscreen, which looks somewhat ugly. Move it up.

Prelude:
On the other difficulties, you have custom combo colours, but not here?

Sweet map :)
Topic Starter
thepianist

Larto wrote:

Overall:
Add a hitcircleoverlay.png to your map. You can use the one from the templateskin, just use one. Hmm I swore I had a custom one since it displays on my computer, but I full uploaded again just in case.

Sonata:
Alright

Nocturne:
01:14:88 (1) - That slider is a bit offscreen, which looks somewhat ugly. Move it up. Fixed

Prelude:
On the other difficulties, you have custom combo colours, but not here? Added

Sweet map :)
Thanks!
Larto
Uh, if you didn't understand, I want you to add a "hitcircleOVERLAY.png". I know that there is a "hitcircle.png", but you need to add a "hitcircleOVERLAY.png". You can take it from the templateskin if you need to.

Also, you have multiple .osb files in the song folder that are not needed. Delete them please (Only the .osbs! Not the .osus!).
Topic Starter
thepianist

Larto wrote:

Uh, if you didn't understand, I want you to add a "hitcircleOVERLAY.png". I know that there is a "hitcircle.png", but you need to add a "hitcircleOVERLAY.png". You can take it from the templateskin if you need to.

Also, you have multiple .osb files in the song folder that are not needed. Delete them please (Only the .osbs! Not the .osus!).
Gotcha. Thank you so much!
vytalibus
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
thepianist

vytalibus wrote:

Bubbled.
Thanks!
DeathxShinigami
Starred...for no reason. =/
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
thepianist
eee12323
It was just keeping the beat of the music.
我是想要它跟著音樂的拍子在一起.

I think this method of making maps is better. no matter what,osu! is a MUSIC game,not a mic(a mouse actually,but follow instrument way).
我覺得這樣做的譜才好,怎麼說,osu!都是一個音樂遊戲,不是一個麥克風,跟著歌手的字走,就很難有“音樂感”了
Dragonslayerxx
Jay Chou FTW
Star~
Takuma
This is your first?! This is really nice, haha. XD

- Sonata:
01:31:78 (2) - This is incorrectly spaced. Even thought I honestly have no problems with it, I just thought I'd point that out.

That's really it for me, haha. If you don't want to change, it's okay with me. Just tell me and I'll bubble.

EDIT: I'm sorry this was so long over due. ):
Here's your bubble!
Yuukari-Banteki
[Prelude]
looks good ^_^

[Nocturne]
02:01:26 (11) - fix the break D:

[Sonata]
looks good

ill rank it when you fix it~
Alace
Nocturne
00:42:12 (1) - Let me ask other BATs about this (selfoverlaped)
rebubbled
Topic Starter
thepianist

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Prelude]
looks good ^_^

[Nocturne]
02:01:26 (11) - fix the break D:

[Sonata]
looks good

ill rank it when you fix it~
Done~ Thanks!

Takuma wrote:

This is your first?! This is really nice, haha. XD

- Sonata:
01:31:78 (2) - This is incorrectly spaced. Even thought I honestly have no problems with it, I just thought I'd point that out.

That's really it for me, haha. If you don't want to change, it's okay with me. Just tell me and I'll bubble.

EDIT: I'm sorry this was so long over due. ):
Here's your bubble!
Thank you so much! :)

Alace wrote:

Hold on this plz
Sure.
Takuma
Finally, this map gets ranked! :3
Good job.
Topic Starter
thepianist
jason1236
Like This Song. I Got An S For The First time!Now I Have SS