forum

Icon For Hire - Cynics & Critics

posted
Total Posts
show more
Exote
I kinda agree with ^, it really does feel harder in Extreme, but the diff is priti good imo, if one diff's jumps have to be changed, it should be the Vicious' ones (tho I I don't really know how it's supposed to be changed, either some spacing increase or idk lol)
Topic Starter
Avena
After some considerations, I've decided to delete Vicious.
The feedback about it was mainly negative and as far as I see, it overshadows the quality and investment I put in Extreme.
hehe
lol
Natteke desu
eh stop being that lazy priti please
Yuii-
Mmm kay, dammit. Lemme recheck it
Okoratu
extreme
00:59:348 (2,3) - 01:23:879 (6,1) - 01:34:652 (1,2) - 02:44:100 (2,3) - and a few other spots especially in kiais
i don't get why some of them have like
baby spacing relative to most other things and some of them don't like most of the stuff is consistently huge and then there's some things that are just baby in comparison and would be cool if you could explain these and most of the others in kiais
Nwolf
rip taikos
Raden
Personally, I enjoyed the vicious difficulty

Sorry to see it go
Kalibe
Maybe decrease HP to 2 and AR 3 on Easy ? HP 3 and AR 4 are too high for Easy i think.

Btw. Streaming Heart have been DQ for that HP
Topic Starter
Avena
This is one map and Streaming Map is another one, you can't really compare in any way.
Also explained the things to Oko ingame, should be ok now I guess?
Okoratu
yea is ok for me now
Yuii-
same lol
meii18
In LGV's Normal AR 6 seems to be a challenge for players whom wants to play the difficulty with HR and DT/NC.Especially for newbies.When you play it with DT/NC,it feels it's an advanced/hard difficulty.I suggest at least AR 4 or 4.5.Also you can decrease the OD.Same,or 4.5 or 4.

In Exote's Easy,00:38:299(2)- can be an 1/1 slider instead being an 3/2 slider to follow the vocals much better in my opinion.

Anyway congratz!
Okoratu
lowering AR there would literally destroy the nomod experience with this difficulty
Exote
About the 3/2 slider, I really thought of making it 1/1 but wanted some variation.
Xantaria
I wish the first thing you hear when clicking the map would be the clear vocal part :S

Amazing song - Amazing map
Reimu Senpai
Nice map
buny
why was the preview time not 00:45:591
Exote
'cause the current one is more epic :p
ReconCrusader
This map was really fucking good!
Unlike some maps, almost every second was fun and the beats actually fit the song. Felt awesome. Favourited
Cetamol
please make more of this bands music into beatmaps :) :) :) :) :) :) :)