forum

Iwasaki Tarou - Omae no XXX de Ten wo Tsuke!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Krisom
SB: Instant star.

Como siempre, el mod va en inglés para que los demás modders cachen.

[General]
Great Hitsounding, but I think that the slidertick should have a lower volume than the normal-hitnormal.
You'll need two diffs of your own to get this ranked.

[Normal]
01:17:259 (1..., 17) - Long combo, add a new combo somewhere, I'd suggest one at 01:20:763 and/or at 01:22:076, because I don't think any BAT will like such a long combo on the easiest diff ._. (Really, combos over 14 are usually rejected ._.)
01:35:215 (2) - New combo (?)
01:45:288 (3) - ^ (?)
01:48:792 (5) - ^(?)
01:50:763 - This section. It's nice for a normal, but you don't have easier difficulties, so I'm worried about new players who want to play this and fail at 1/4 notes and those repeat sliders.
02:43:098 (1) - Move this some grids down so that the slidertick will be on the middle of the map (?)
Hitsounding here it's kinda plane, just hits and finishes. Uhh <_<, Maybe use soft custom hitsounding, using the normal hit as a soft hitclap? That OR use Shulin's way of placing hitsounds.

[Shulin's Hard]
02:50:325 (2) - This stacks in a weird way.
It's ok, though I don't know why I don't really like the beats placement ._.

[Ignacio's Insane]
Sweet, but same as Normal, use more hitsounds ._.
Topic Starter
Astom

Krisom wrote:

SB: Instant star.

Como siempre, el mod va en inglés para que los demás modders cachen.me da igual si entienden o no xD

[General]
Great Hitsounding, but I think that the slidertick should have a lower volume than the normal-hitnormal.Mmm puede ser, lo pensare con calma
You'll need two diffs of your own to get this ranked.

[Normal]
01:17:259 (1..., 17) - Long combo, add a new combo somewhere, I'd suggest one at 01:20:763 and/or at 01:22:076, because I don't think any BAT will like such a long combo on the easiest diff ._. (Really, combos over 14 are usually rejected ._.) Ia ahi lo arregle aunque no importaba mucho en todo caso
01:35:215 (2) - New combo (?) no
01:45:288 (3) - ^ (?) no
01:48:792 (5) - ^(?) no
01:50:763 - This section. It's nice for a normal, but you don't have easier difficulties, so I'm worried about new players who want to play this and fail at 1/4 notes and those repeat sliders. algo "normal" para una diff q es casi easy xD
02:43:098 (1) - Move this some grids down so that the slidertick will be on the middle of the map Fixed (?)
Hitsounding here it's kinda plane, just hits and finishes. Uhh <_<, Maybe use soft custom hitsounding, using the normal hit as a soft hitclap? That OR use Shulin's way of placing hitsounds. Quiero cambiar los hitsounds pero nose q poner xD

[Shulin's Hard]
02:50:325 (2) - This stacks in a weird way.
It's ok, though I don't know why I don't really like the beats placement ._.

[Ignacio's Insane]
Sweet, but same as Normal, use more hitsounds ._.Lo mismo q con normal, ingacio no agrego los hitsounds asi q los tengo q poner yo pero estoy un poco corto de ideas.
Shulin

Lissette wrote:

Shulin's Hard
03:30:617 - add note? Done

Krisom wrote:

[Shulin's Hard]
02:50:325 (2) - This stacks in a weird way. Yeah, fixed but I can't get it perfect
It's ok, though I don't know why I don't really like the beats placement ._. Kinda vague...?
<_<

Download: Iwasaki Tarou - Omae no XXX de Ten wo Tsuke! (Astom) [Shulin's Hard].osu
Garven
As per your request:

[General]
Wow, just the initial feeling of this map, combined with the music itself left a huge grin on my face. Kudos for that. Excellent job on the presentation.
The kiai's don't really fit this song at all to me.

[Normal]
00:33:463 (1,1) - Maybe instead of just doing the same slider over and over, reposition it, mix it up, do normal beats, redesign the sliders... do something different.
00:41:565 (1,2) - This kind of plays awkwardly for the play style up until that point. You're used to just the drumming of the beat, boom boom boom boom, then holy shit, consecutive kick sliders. Maybe just do long sliders instead of kicks? Maybe also do that last note where the spinner starts, then start the spinner.
00:54:485 (1,2,1) - These also kind of play awkwardly. It's hard to get the feel of how long they're going to last without just staring at the approach circles, which you really shouldn't have to do in a music game until you get into the higher level of play.
00:58:865 (1) - Maybe realign this so you don't have the overlap with the [6]?
01:22:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This is pushing it for a normal difficulty. I'd tone it down.
01:45:288 (3) - With the motion that you're going with, you may as well have this horizontally flipped...
01:48:792 (5) - ^
01:50:763 (1,2,1) - Play awkwardly again. I really don't think these types of sliders work in this sort of difficulty.
01:59:522 (2,3,4,5,6) - The 2 is really soon after the kick slider ends, and the rhythm you propose for players to perform just feels beyond the realm of a normal difficulty.
02:20:982 (1) - These are also pushing it for difficulty... maybe try using some sliders and go with the trumpet fanfare?
02:32:587 (1) - Really soon after a short spinner on a normal...
02:36:091 (1) - ^
02:41:565 (2,3,4,5) - Same comment about notes after a kick slider from 01:59
02:46:492 (1) - What is this following in the music? Delete it.
02:49:996 (1) - ^
02:53:609 (1,2,3) - Really? You should opt for some more longer sliders instead of using the short repeaters so much...
02:57:113 (2,1) - That's just awesome.

[Shulin's Hard]
00:36:967 (1) - Maybe try to form this so it's not overlapping with the 2? (Or redesign the 2)
00:59:741 (2) - Maybe make curved due to overlap?

[Ignacio's Insane]
The hit sounds feel really loud to me. It could be that you're hitting so many notes. Maybe lower the volume a tad?
01:31:711 (1,2,3) - This didn't feel like a good spot to have sixteenths. If anything, keep it to eighths, and the beat after put in the sixteenths at 01:32:368.
02:01:054 (2,3) - The way these two cross each other doesn't look very good. Try to go for more of a split right down the middle instead of just glancing the side. Kind of like how the 4 right afterward looks compared to the 3.
02:55:361 (1) - Kinda weird seeing this stacked at the end of a stream like that.
03:03:243 (2) - Maybe position this so it isn't sticking into the slider afterward?
Aw, not final two notes at the end like the other two difficulties? I feel cheated. :(

Excellent job on the presentation. The only problem I can see about the maps is the difficulty of the easiest of the set. Tone it down and this is golden.
Topic Starter
Astom

Garven wrote:

As per your request:

[General]
Wow, just the initial feeling of this map, combined with the music itself left a huge grin on my face. Kudos for that. Excellent job on the presentation.
The kiai's don't really fit this song at all to me.

[Normal]
00:33:463 (1,1) - Maybe instead of just doing the same slider over and over, reposition it, mix it up, do normal beats, redesign the sliders... do something different.
00:41:565 (1,2) - This kind of plays awkwardly for the play style up until that point. You're used to just the drumming of the beat, boom boom boom boom, then holy shit, consecutive kick sliders. Maybe just do long sliders instead of kicks? Maybe also do that last note where the spinner starts, then start the spinner.
00:54:485 (1,2,1) - These also kind of play awkwardly. It's hard to get the feel of how long they're going to last without just staring at the approach circles, which you really shouldn't have to do in a music game until you get into the higher level of play.
00:58:865 (1) - Maybe realign this so you don't have the overlap with the [6]?
01:22:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This is pushing it for a normal difficulty. I'd tone it down.
01:45:288 (3) - With the motion that you're going with, you may as well have this horizontally flipped...
01:48:792 (5) - ^
01:50:763 (1,2,1) - Play awkwardly again. I really don't think these types of sliders work in this sort of difficulty.
01:59:522 (2,3,4,5,6) - The 2 is really soon after the kick slider ends, and the rhythm you propose for players to perform just feels beyond the realm of a normal difficulty.
02:20:982 (1) - These are also pushing it for difficulty... maybe try using some sliders and go with the trumpet fanfare?
02:32:587 (1) - Really soon after a short spinner on a normal...
02:36:091 (1) - ^
02:41:565 (2,3,4,5) - Same comment about notes after a kick slider from 01:59
02:46:492 (1) - What is this following in the music? Delete it.
02:49:996 (1) - ^
02:53:609 (1,2,3) - Really? You should opt for some more longer sliders instead of using the short repeaters so much...
02:57:113 (2,1) - That's just awesome.

Well I go to remap some parts, and add hitsounds.

[Shulin's Hard]
00:36:967 (1) - Maybe try to form this so it's not overlapping with the 2? (Or redesign the 2)
00:59:741 (2) - Maybe make curved due to overlap?

[Ignacio's Insane]
The hit sounds feel really loud to me. It could be that you're hitting so many notes. Maybe lower the volume a tad?
01:31:711 (1,2,3) - This didn't feel like a good spot to have sixteenths. If anything, keep it to eighths, and the beat after put in the sixteenths at 01:32:368.
02:01:054 (2,3) - The way these two cross each other doesn't look very good. Try to go for more of a split right down the middle instead of just glancing the side. Kind of like how the 4 right afterward looks compared to the 3.
02:55:361 (1) - Kinda weird seeing this stacked at the end of a stream like that.
03:03:243 (2) - Maybe position this so it isn't sticking into the slider afterward?
Aw, not final two notes at the end like the other two difficulties? I feel cheated. :( me too ;o; I go to ask him if want add them :3

Excellent job on the presentation. The only problem I can see about the maps is the difficulty of the easiest of the set. Tone it down and this is golden.
Thx for u mod and stars
Shulin

Garven wrote:

[Shulin's Hard]
00:36:967 (1) - Maybe try to form this so it's not overlapping with the 2? (Or redesign the 2) Redesigned 2
00:59:741 (2) - Maybe make curved due to overlap? This one was intentional =S
ty ^_^

Download: Iwasaki Tarou - Omae no XXX de Ten wo Tsuke! (Astom) [Shulin's Hard].osu
Tatsuo
Hai, here's my mod~

[Overall]
Awesome storyboard you got going there.
Those spinners disorient me lol

[Normal]
02:18:135 - You may want to map this break in.

[Shulin's Hard]
Awesome~

[Ignacio's Insane]
Pretty good, but you cheated me out of those last two objects that Garven pointed out.

Not bad. Here's a star~
*star*
NaomiMinette
All I can say is: This song AND map blew me away. PLEASE keep the Kiai Time sections; an epic song such as this needs them!

★~
Topic Starter
Astom

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

Hai, here's my mod~

[Overall]
Awesome storyboard you got going there.
Those spinners disorient me lollol

[Normal]
02:18:135 - You may want to map this break in. no :3

[Shulin's Hard]
Awesome~

[Ignacio's Insane]
Pretty good, but you cheated me out of those last two objects that Garven pointed out. haha xD

Not bad. Here's a star~
*star*
Vikon
Hi astom~

[Normal]
00:36:967 (1,2,1,2) spacing?
00:54:047 (5,6) change clap to default normal-hitnormal?
01:20:544 useless timing section? or you forgot to make changes ?

[Shulin's Hard]
nice

[Ignacio's Insnae]
01:20:54 useless timing section? or you forgot to make changes ?

nice skin
very completed map, star + kd star~!
Topic Starter
Astom

Vikon wrote:

Hi astom~

[Normal]
00:36:967 (1,2,1,2) spacing? It's not a problem
00:54:047 (5,6) change clap to default normal-hitnormal? no :3
01:20:544 useless timing section? or you forgot to make changes ? I didn't notice this, fixed

[Shulin's Hard]
nice

[Ignacio's Insnae]
01:20:54 useless timing section? or you forgot to make changes ?I didn't notice this, fixed

nice skin
very completed map, star + kd star~! thx
Faust
IRC Modded for Astom.

Shulin's Hard: 01:01:930 - I understand the circles are to make continuity and follow the song, but that circle placing
doesn't feel in place at that part. You could give it less spacing.
And at 02:01:273 - this slider is a bit tad depressed. It rises up after the repeat but I suggest that you
make it curved, try to make it swerve towards the 3 circles placed after.
03:07:624 - You could replace the 2 circles with a short slider to flow better.

Fantastic beatmap and SB, the mapping takes the lead of the song at times which is very good for such a stirring arrangement. Creative patterns on Shulins, ignacios one can flow really well. I love it. Star'd
Shulin
Update ~

I might use the custom hitsounds later (If I can find a good pattern XD)

pete2528
8-)
Gens
The only thing that worries me is how you can't see your cursor when spinning... it should stay visible. =|

I found the rest of the map pretty excellent. I'd be happy to bubble it.
Topic Starter
Astom

Gens wrote:

The only thing that worries me is how you can't see your cursor when spinning... it should stay visible. =|

I found the rest of the map pretty excellent. I'd be happy to bubble it.
Rdy :3
Gens
Bubbled!

File size might be a bit too big, though I find it reasonable for the SB. Most pictures are already JPEG and resizing would decrease the quality.
Card N'FoRcE
Oh i modded this loooooooong time ago by irc D:

Sorry about forgetting to recheck, but i know this is fine :3
Topic Starter
Astom

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Oh i modded this loooooooong time ago by irc D:

Sorry about forgetting to recheck, but i know this is fine :3
Yea =) I never kudosu u for that :3
Shinxyn
Rebubbled after asking to remove some 1/4 notes on Normal~
Mafiamaster
RANKED!
NaomiMinette

Mafiamaster wrote:

RANKED!
Yay! :D Grats, Astom~
Topic Starter
Astom

Mafiamaster wrote:

RANKED!
Thx =)
And thx to all for u support again =)
Lizbeth
felicidades jefe =O
arien666
Good job :3
Anyway, good luck on your next song :3

ps. What's XXX?<<<
Garven
Sweet - congrats!
Lissette
D: liz te felicito primero que yo

/me se deprime

PD: felicidades!!
Topic Starter
Astom

arken1015 wrote:

Good job :3
Anyway, good luck on your next song :3 thx

ps. What's XXX?<<< I don't know lol it's the name of the song lol
chiba_old
ik.. too late, but ...great jooooob! <3
kfaj_old
Any way I could get that sick gurren lagann skin it comes with just for my ous in general? I was looking around a for a good ttgl skin and that is by far the best i've seen, but I can't find it anywhere. :O