Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Pittigbaasje wrote:

Why didn't you do anything with my mod lel
I fixed some reason : |
Cerulean Veyron
I'm not sure if you really did apply their suggestions despite not replying to them, but I've seen the changes in the map. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with the rhythm issues. Here's a bubble you asked for it ~

This is making me feel anxious... If another DQ happens with the same issue, this is going to be my last time taking part of the map's process. I'm hoping the next BN will take care of this in a much proper way.
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

I'm not sure if you really did apply their suggestions despite not replying to them, but I've seen the changes in the map. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with the rhythm issues. Here's a bubble you asked for it ~

This is making me feel anxious... If another DQ happens with the same issue, this is going to be my last time taking part of the map's process. I'm hoping the next BN will take care of this in a much proper way.
Thanks ;w;
Sonnyc
[Hard]
01:31:057 (5,6) - ?
Yuii-
Hi and sorry, but... please, fix and answer to the mods properly.

-Density on the last part is still favorable to the Normal diff. You rather nerf the Normal or add more objects to the Hard, how is it possible that you have more beats mapped on an easier difficulty?
-Fix the spacing Sonnyc pointed out on Hard, that spacing is inconsistency with the WHOLE difficulty.
- 00:53:643 (2,3,4,1) - - (On Hard) ???? Spacing of (1) could be misread as a 1/4 pattern.
-Hitsounding-wise this set needs A LOT of work, using Normal sampleset is a terrible idea because it add random sounds to those places where there is NOTHING in the music other than you putting sliders to cover the vocals.
- 00:45:023 (6) - (On Hard) Remove Finish, there's a really tiny beat here.
-I said it a couple of hours ago... 2 combo colours? Add one more, please.
Shiranai
To boatkrab, non need to rush anything here, as we can still increased the map quality. Also write a reason if you trying to decline a mod, so we can understand more what are you thinking about them, because we are here trying to help you😁
kana2011th

Hi, boatkrab. As you request to me add some color. and here's additional color to add.
and I'd like to leave a message to boat...
" เราว่านะ mod รัวๆ จนกว่าจะ Ok ก่อนจะดีกว่านะ เพราะเหมือนว่าแมพนี้จะลำบากหน่อย -...- และหวังว่ารอบนี้จะได้ Qualify และ Rank ไปเลย :3"
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Yuii- wrote:

-Density on the last part is still favorable to the Normal diff. You rather nerf the Normal or add more objects to the Hard, how is it possible that you have more beats mapped on an easier difficulty?
-Fix the spacing Sonnyc pointed out on Hard, that spacing is inconsistency with the WHOLE difficulty.
- 00:53:643 (2,3,4,1) - - (On Hard) ???? Spacing of (1) could be misread as a 1/4 pattern.
-Hitsounding-wise this set needs A LOT of work, using Normal sampleset is a terrible idea because it add random sounds to those places where there is NOTHING in the music other than you putting sliders to cover the vocals.
- 00:45:023 (6) - (On Hard) Remove Finish, there's a really tiny beat here.
-I said it a couple of hours ago... 2 combo colours? Add one more, please.

kana2011th wrote:

Hi, boatkrab. As you request to me add some color. and here's additional color to add.
and I'd like to leave a message to boat...
" เราว่านะ mod รัวๆ จนกว่าจะ Ok ก่อนจะดีกว่านะ เพราะเหมือนว่าแมพนี้จะลำบากหน่อย -...- และหวังว่ารอบนี้จะได้ Qualify และ Rank ไปเลย :3"
ใช่เลย .-.

Sonnyc wrote:

[Hard]
01:31:057 (5,6) - ?
Fixed :3
Frostmourne

Yuii- wrote:

ควรลดโน้ตใน Normal diff ตอนช่วงท้ายๆของดิฟหลัง 01:40:540 (1) - เป็นต้นไปให้มากกว่านี้ น่าจะแปลแบบนั้น
เพราะดูเหมือนว่า Hard diff ตอนช่วงหลัง จะใช้สไลเดอร์ยาวครอบเยอะกว่า Normal diff
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

FrostxE wrote:

ควรลดโน้ตใน Normal diff ตอนช่วงท้ายๆของดิฟหลัง 01:40:540 (1) - เป็นต้นไปให้มากกว่านี้ น่าจะแปลแบบนั้น
เพราะดูเหมือนว่า Hard diff ตอนช่วงหลัง จะใช้สไลเดอร์ยาวครอบเยอะกว่า Normal diff
ขอบคุณคับ :) ต้องให้ Kudosu! ไหมอ่ากำๆ :v

Mako Sakata wrote:

To boatkrab, non need to rush anything here, as we can still increased the map quality. Also write a reason if you trying to decline a mod, so we can understand more what are you thinking about them, because we are here trying to help you😁
😁😁😁
Yuii-
I'm not setting any icon because I want to leave the credit to the previous BNs, they will take care of the set after this.

Normal diff is fine, now.

00:19:161 (4,5) - (On Hard) You really should space (5) a bit more because it can affect readability due to the spacing you are using on 1/4 patterns. I mean, it's very similar to spacings like 00:23:298 (1,2) - .
00:42:609 (1,2) - 00:46:057 (2,3) - (On Hard) Something similar goes to this one, but in an opposite case. The spacing involved into these notes could easily be misread as a 1/2. I don't find any of these intentional, since you are only using them twice, which make them quite counter-intuitive.

01:40:540 - (On Both difficulties) Check the NCs on this last section. They are inconsistent. Whilst you have combos of 2 big white ticks on Normal, there is an NC every 1 on Hard, please fix it properly in order to make them consistent.

Good luck towards qualification and ranked, you can do this!
(On a side note, next time try taking a look at hitsounds properly and to use the Soft sampleset in a better way).
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Yuii- wrote:

I'm not setting any icon because I want to leave the credit to the previous BNs, they will take care of the set after this.

Normal diff is fine, now.

00:19:161 (4,5) - (On Hard) You really should space (5) a bit more because it can affect readability due to the spacing you are using on 1/4 patterns. I mean, it's very similar to spacings like 00:23:298 (1,2) - .
00:42:609 (1,2) - 00:46:057 (2,3) - (On Hard) Something similar goes to this one, but in an opposite case. The spacing involved into these notes could easily be misread as a 1/2. I don't find any of these intentional, since you are only using them twice, which make them quite counter-intuitive.

01:40:540 - (On Both difficulties) Check the NCs on this last section. They are inconsistent. Whilst you have combos of 2 big white ticks on Normal, there is an NC every 1 on Hard, please fix it properly in order to make them consistent.

Good luck towards qualification and ranked, you can do this!
(On a side note, next time try taking a look at hitsounds properly and to use the Soft sampleset in a better way).
Thanks in advance :' )
Fixed all
Yuii-
Seems ready to go... BNs, gogo \:D/
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Yuii- wrote:

Seems ready to go... BNs, gogo \:D/
:D
Shiranai
Another recheck

[Normal]
  1. 00:07:436 (2) - A bit improve the flow there, by rotate it 10 degree and move to x:200 y:232? then adjust the next note spacing
  2. 00:10:023 (4,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (4) is better to be nc following the white big tick
  3. 00:12:264 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing kinda too big there, 0,8 kinda noticeable
  4. 00:15:023 (1,2) - Make it more symetry might be good, if the the main idea of those sliders
  5. 00:16:057 (2,3) - Try to avoid overlapping there? move (3) a bit to right might good
  6. 00:28:126 (3,1,2,3) - Imo the movement there kinda too cramped, my sugestion you can do rotate on (1) into something like http://puu.sh/l3V9u/ca76a7885f.jpg? or else?
  7. 00:36:747 (5) - Why soft sample there? a normal sample might be good there
  8. 01:18:471 (4) - A bit more down to x:36 y:144?
  9. 01:18:471 (4,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (4) is better to be nc following the white big tick
  10. 01:26:057 (4) - A bit up to x:136 y:216?
  11. 01:26:747 (5,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (5) is better to be nc following the white big tick
[Hard]
  1. 00:19:161 (4) - Imo better be a 1/2 slider there, that 1/4 slider not snapped well if following the vocal
  2. 00:30:885 (1) - I think that no need to be nc if you following the white big tick like previous and they are not anti jump afaik
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

Mako Sakata wrote:

Another recheck

[Normal]
  1. 00:07:436 (2) - A bit improve the flow there, by rotate it 10 degree and move to x:200 y:232? then adjust the next note spacing
  2. 00:10:023 (4,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (4) is better to be nc following the white big tick
  3. 00:12:264 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing kinda too big there, 0,8 kinda noticeable
  4. 00:15:023 (1,2) - Make it more symetry might be good, if the the main idea of those sliders
  5. 00:16:057 (2,3) - Try to avoid overlapping there? move (3) a bit to right might good
  6. 00:28:126 (3,1,2,3) - Imo the movement there kinda too cramped, my sugestion you can do rotate on (1) into something like http://puu.sh/l3V9u/ca76a7885f.jpg? or else?
  7. 00:36:747 (5) - Why soft sample there? a normal sample might be good there
  8. 01:18:471 (4) - A bit more down to x:36 y:144?
  9. 01:18:471 (4,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (4) is better to be nc following the white big tick
  10. 01:26:057 (4) - A bit up to x:136 y:216?
  11. 01:26:747 (5,1) - Swap nc between them? imo (5) is better to be nc following the white big tick
[Hard]
  1. 00:19:161 (4) - Imo better be a 1/2 slider there, that 1/4 slider not snapped well if following the vocal
  2. 00:30:885 (1) - I think that no need to be nc if you following the white big tick like previous and they are not anti jump afaik
Fixed all :3
Shiranai
Checked, the disqualified issues have been addresed and we slightly improve the quality on both diff
Let's push this forward again, rebubbled!
meii18
Hello!

[General]
  1. The original song's lenght is 3:52 but here is only 1:15 from song's lenght so I suggest to add short version or cut version to tags
  2. I see that your BG size is 1280x768 but it could be resized to 1366x768 which is 'preferably' size.It's up to you
[Normal]
  1. 00:56:402(5,1)- Here on this note I mean 00:56:402(5)- is the reset of the vocals&onstruments and not on the next note so I suggest to swap the combos since on 00:56:402(5)- there's the reset of the vocals&instruments and a NC would emphasize let's say and on 00:56:919(1)- there's not the reset of the vocals and instruments
[Hard]
  1. 00:39:161(1,2)- On this note there is not the reset of the vocals&instruments.There's on the next note on 00:39:850(2)- so I suggest to swap the combos to have a NC on 00:39:850(2)- to emphasize the reset and since on 00:39:161(1)- there's no any reset of the vocals&instruments
  2. 00:53:471(1,2)- Same as above ^
  3. 01:17:264(3,4,5)- If you wanted to stack them with 01:16:402(2)-'s tail,you will see that it doesn't look so nice so I suggest to stack them properly if you wanted to stack them of course
Enjoyable mapset! Call me back!
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

ByBy13 wrote:

Hello!

[General]
  1. The original song's lenght is 3:52 but here is only 1:15 from song's lenght so I suggest to add short version or cut version to tags
  2. I see that your BG size is 1280x768 but it could be resized to 1366x768 which is 'preferably' size.It's up to you
[Normal]
  1. 00:56:402(5,1)- Here on this note I mean 00:56:402(5)- is the reset of the vocals&onstruments and not on the next note so I suggest to swap the combos since on 00:56:402(5)- there's the reset of the vocals&instruments and a NC would emphasize let's say and on 00:56:919(1)- there's not the reset of the vocals and instruments
[Hard]
  1. 00:39:161(1,2)- On this note there is not the reset of the vocals&instruments.There's on the next note on 00:39:850(2)- so I suggest to swap the combos to have a NC on 00:39:850(2)- to emphasize the reset and since on 00:39:161(1)- there's no any reset of the vocals&instruments
  2. 00:53:471(1,2)- Same as above ^
  3. 01:17:264(3,4,5)- If you wanted to stack them with 01:16:402(2)-'s tail,you will see that it doesn't look so nice so I suggest to stack them properly if you wanted to stack them of course
Enjoyable mapset! Call me back!
Fixed all :D
meii18
Recheck

[Normal]
  1. 00:43:298(2)- The slider touches the HP Bar as you can see here.Try to move the slider
    so it does not touch the HP bar
[Hard]
  1. 00:40:367- I still hear vocals here and seems on this blue tick is a high pitch of the vocal so a note which will emphasize the higher pitch of the vocal would be good instead leaving it empty in my opinion but don't forget to move the objects then
  2. 00:43:643(2)- Seems the vocals are extending here so would be good to snap the slider to 3/4 to follow more better the vocals which are extending and also as you did at 00:54:678(1)- and don't forget to move the objects for avoiding DS issues
  3. 01:02:954(3,1,2)- Honestly I don't like this rhythm because on 01:02:954(3)- the vocals are extending and the slider is snapped to 1/2 slider which is a bit weird.I suggest to snap the slider to 3/4 slider to follow more properly the vocals which are extending but don't forget to modify the spacing after that do not get DS errors
  4. 01:03:643(1)- I guess the NC mustn't be here because there's no the reset of the vocals&instruments and seems you added NCs on every two downbeats as I can see so I suggest to delete this NC since it feels useless because no reset of the vocals&instruments and the NCs are added on every two downbeats as I can see
  5. 01:07:436(1)- Just saying that the vocals are going to be stronger here and they needs some emphasis but the slider seems to be stacked with previous slider's tail so I suggest to unstack it to give an emphasis to the stronger vocals
  6. 01:09:161(1)- Same as I said at 01:03:643(1)-
No kudosu.Call me back once again!
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

ByBy13 wrote:

Recheck

[Normal]
  1. 00:43:298(2)- The slider touches the HP Bar as you can see here.Try to move the slider
    so it does not touch the HP bar
[Hard]
  1. 00:40:367- I still hear vocals here and seems on this blue tick is a high pitch of the vocal so a note which will emphasize the higher pitch of the vocal would be good instead leaving it empty in my opinion but don't forget to move the objects then
  2. 00:43:643(2)- Seems the vocals are extending here so would be good to snap the slider to 3/4 to follow more better the vocals which are extending and also as you did at 00:54:678(1)- and don't forget to move the objects for avoiding DS issues
  3. 01:02:954(3,1,2)- Honestly I don't like this rhythm because on 01:02:954(3)- the vocals are extending and the slider is snapped to 1/2 slider which is a bit weird.I suggest to snap the slider to 3/4 slider to follow more properly the vocals which are extending but don't forget to modify the spacing after that do not get DS errors
  4. 01:03:643(1)- I guess the NC mustn't be here because there's no the reset of the vocals&instruments and seems you added NCs on every two downbeats as I can see so I suggest to delete this NC since it feels useless because no reset of the vocals&instruments and the NCs are added on every two downbeats as I can see
  5. 01:07:436(1)- Just saying that the vocals are going to be stronger here and they needs some emphasis but the slider seems to be stacked with previous slider's tail so I suggest to unstack it to give an emphasis to the stronger vocals
  6. 01:09:161(1)- Same as I said at 01:03:643(1)-
No kudosu.Call me back once again!
Fixed all :3
meii18
After several times of rechecking,I feel that the map is ready for rank now! Here's the metadata proof
Qualified!
Yuii-
This looks much more cleaner right now!

Congratulations and good job, ByBy as well!
Shiranai
Yay, lets hope for the best :)
-Sh1n1-
I can't believe it *-*/ my favourite song :) Thanks and Congratz
Topic Starter
BoatKrab

ByBy13 wrote:

After several times of rechecking,I feel that the map is ready for rank now! Here's the metadata proof
Qualified!

Yuii- wrote:

This looks much more cleaner right now!

Congratulations and good job, ByBy as well!

Mako Sakata wrote:

Yay, lets hope for the best :)

-Sh1n1- wrote:

I can't believe it *-*/ my favourite song :) Thanks and Congratz
Thanks you :D