forum

xi - Mirage Garden

posted
Total Posts
show more
Akiyama Mizuki
I remember I promised you a mod for this, this is one hell of a great mapset!

Another445
My (personal) mapping idol Charles, another masterful map there. Just a few minor things.
00:09:347 (3) - I don't really think it has to be curved, it doesn't look good either imo.
00:22:731 (3) - ^
02:48:707 (1,2) - 1/8 you may have missed?
It's so astonishing about how it's done right <3

Exitra
01:44:476 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - It's somehow disappointing that there's no hitsound here.
02:01:592 (6,7,1) - Please make the spacing larger. This can be misread as 1/6, especially in this crazy map.
02:34:284 - , 02:34:380 - Not gonna map this hi-hat?
02:36:687 (1,2) - Please make the spacing different between 1/4 and 1/6. This can be misread for high opportunity.
02:46:591 - , 02:46:687 - Same as 2 lines above.
03:06:880 (3) - Ctrl G here? Seems to make more sense of music.
03:21:303 (6,1) - too far imo
Far-out map, and you've done a great job! <3
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
ty for mods!!
Nathan
hi from iyasine's request

[General]
  1. "PROGRESSIVE" is in tags twice, remove one
[Beginner]
  1. 03:48:610 (2) - Idk if you snapped this on blue tick just to simplify rhythm, but either way it should be 1/3. Considering it's a slider at 156 bpm with over a 1/1 gap to react I think it'll be fine, I've also asked alacat about it
  2. 02:00:245 (1) - Could add a finish on the repeat
[Standard]
  1. same two points as in beginner diff
[Another445]
  1. 01:56:976 (1,2,3,4) - I think angling these a bit differently for a turn would feel a bit better with the pitch increase on 01:56:976 (1), plus the crash on 01:57:361 (1), try something like this?
[Extra]
  • 00:34:187 (1,2) - Isn't this spacing awkwardly low? Players will only hit the head and disregard the rest of the slider so the movement between 00:34:187 (1,2,3) - is a bit weird
  1. 01:03:707 (1,2,3,4) - imo these are a bit too sharp in movement, most similar patterns in this section were wide angled and it feels abrupt coming from 01:02:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is almost linear
really nice, you can call me back whenever you want :D
Charles445

bbj0920 wrote:

I remember I promised you a mod for this, this is one hell of a great mapset!

Another445
My (personal) mapping idol Charles, another masterful map there. Just a few minor things.
00:09:347 (3) - I don't really think it has to be curved, it doesn't look good either imo. I miss sliders like these. I think they look alright!
00:22:731 (3) - ^ I think it'll be more endearing than annoying. Hard to say though, we'll see!
02:48:707 (1,2) - 1/8 you may have missed? Purposefully skipped 02:48:755 - , throwing 1/8 into here would mess some people up pretty bad I think.
It's so astonishing about how it's done right <3
Thanks for the mod! Glad you liked it.

sukiNathan wrote:

[Another445]
  1. 01:56:976 (1,2,3,4) - I think angling these a bit differently for a turn would feel a bit better with the pitch increase on 01:56:976 (1), plus the crash on 01:57:361 (1), try something like this? Something to think about, for sure. The perpendicular movement off the 2 is a little weird but the reverse in direction to hit the slider after is pretty sick. Hmm. I kinda want the player to just slow down off the 2, focusing on keys more than movement, not really sure what to say about this one. I think I'm gonna keep it like it is, don't want to gamble with perpendicular stuff.
Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

sukiNathan wrote:

[General]
  1. "PROGRESSIVE" is in tags twice, remove one done
[Beginner]
  1. 03:48:610 (2) - Idk if you snapped this on blue tick just to simplify rhythm, but either way it should be 1/3. Considering it's a slider at 156 bpm with over a 1/1 gap to react I think it'll be fine, I've also asked alacat about it lol actually my mistake snap. fixed.
  2. 02:00:245 (1) - Could add a finish on the repeat done.
[Standard]
  1. same two points as in beginner diff same.
[Extra]
  • 00:34:187 (1,2) - Isn't this spacing awkwardly low? Players will only hit the head and disregard the rest of the slider so the movement between 00:34:187 (1,2,3) - is a bit weird fixed and more easily.
  1. 01:03:707 (1,2,3,4) - imo these are a bit too sharp in movement, most similar patterns in this section were wide angled and it feels abrupt coming from 01:02:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - which is almost linear done. I hope fixed.
really nice, you can call me back whenever you want :D
thanks for modding!!
i have repugnant my diff now. i call later!! :D
Nathan
recheck

[Hyper]
  1. 00:38:322 (3,1) - you should stack these to be consistent with 00:50:341 (3,1) + for readability
[Exitra]
  1. 01:51:078 (2,4) - I can't hear anything on these circles and they don't really accent anything, im sure the rhythm would feel nicer if you deleted them
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

sukiNathan wrote:

recheck

[Hyper]
  1. 00:38:322 (3,1) - you should stack these to be consistent with 00:50:341 (3,1) + for readability Great.
[Exitra]
  1. 01:51:078 (2,4) - I can't hear anything on these circles and they don't really accent anything, im sure the rhythm would feel nicer if you deleted them i recheck listen to 25% speed sound be careful, so, my answer http://puu.sh/kEAuM/e3a0b2ccde.jpg i can hear (4) part (i added whistle this part, these piano part). if you can't agree this, please call me again!
thanks you!

edit: i found unsnapped 1/6 01:53:835 - . so fixed.
Nathan
pomu
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
suki
Secretpipe
One of the best maps ever made in the year actually! I felt in love with the map/song.

Really nice job Pomu and Charles!

Qualified!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks SP :D/
Kyubey
Great mapset, but I don't think "Another445" is actually an appropriate diffname. :(
Okoratu
Kyubey
Rule became not that strict? Things like Nekawaextra and others were prohibited due to nickname relation.
Okoratu
Either that or that one slipped through lol :D
Yuii-
You have a lot of red lines having a different volume and sampleset that the green line on the same spot as you can see over here:

Please, check this carefully because they appear a lot of time throughout almost all the difficulties.

More examples: 2 3 4.

Very good mapset, overall! Hope to see it ranked soon! <3
Irreversible

Yuii- wrote:

You have a lot of red lines having a different volume and sampleset that the green line on the same spot as you can see over here:

Please, check this carefully because they appear a lot of time throughout almost all the difficulties.

More examples: 2 3 4.

Very good mapset, overall! Hope to see it ranked soon! <3
^ Should be fixed up!

I also talked to you ingame to fix some NCs.

Good luck with further processing!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
fixed these. thanks!
Charles > i fixed your volume and Sample set 1 point your diff.
Secretpipe
After that DQ , Pomu fixed greenlines!

He also changed the placement of a slider!

This should be ready to go :)
Yuii-
Seems clear now, but I will leave the qualify to Nathan. (I didn't even check the diffs properly, though haha)
Nathan
volume stuff is fine now
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
:) :D ;)
Euny
kei chan おめでとう > <!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks Eun 8-)
iyasine
おめです :)