forum

World of Wandag - HuniePop Theme

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lanturn
Popping for some metadata changes

Title:

Note the official youtube also has it listed as "Main Theme" so it also technically correct. However we decided to change it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_uVXncli20

Artist metadata proof:
Topic Starter
Pereira006
Done
Lanturn
we also fixed some tags. Have the bubble back o/

Monstrata
Nice!
RemiFlan
wtf is the background doing
Topic Starter
Pereira006

RemiFlan wrote:

wtf is the background doing
I don't know what you did... I and did ask other 2 people to if confirm but I can't see black here, here I see everthing is normal. I don't know what you did

here http://puu.sh/krogY/adfff36230.jpg
RemiFlan
I don't know why it's doing this either. All I did was download the map so.. =/ Guess I'll try to figure out what's going on later.

Nice map though.
ghm12
That's why the bg is fucked up, it should be 0

I don't know if it's reasonable for dq, maybe it is since a considerable part of the background is black
You should try to talk with a QAT about that
Stefan

ghm12 wrote:

That's why the bg is fucked up, it should be 0

I don't know if it's reasonable for dq, maybe it is since a considerable part of the background is black
You should try to talk with a QAT about that
it is.
Lanturn
He moved the BG down so it would work with widescreen (since this is a 4:3 picture) I guess.

Definitely will get DQ'd so oops. Still, are there really people who play in 4:3? 0_o
ghm12

Lanturn wrote:

He moved the BG down so it would work with widescreen (since this is a 4:3 picture) I guess.

Definitely will get DQ'd so oops. Still, are there really people who play in 4:3? 0_o
yes, me
but still, you shouldn't move a background to fit in a specific resolution, it may glitch in others.

edit: it glitches in some resolutions which's not 4:3, and the bg looks pretty good being 0,0 :(
Lanturn
He shouldn't have, we'll get this fixed right away.

Pereira. Change your BG to this and we can get it going. Change the 80 to 0 in the .osu file.

http://puu.sh/kxa3J.jpg
Topic Starter
Pereira006
I did ask qat desperate-kun he said that no have problem and no black. I don't see issues the RC. Is more guidelines, like modes taiko can use that but osu can't? Well I can give proof, there no black my pc and some peoples don't have. I dont know how u guys have black.

I don't mind this map get dq, if really need fix.

EDIT: btw going get qat
MillhioreF
Disqualified due to the background shifting down horribly, as discussed. I guess this is a good lesson to test your maps on 4:3 resolutions (which you should do anyways - if a slider goes out of the 4:3 area, that's unrankable too).

Should be a fairly quick requalify, but I do encourage people to take another look through this map to make sure nothing else is broken.
Topic Starter
Pereira006
Fix, re-download
Stefan

Lanturn wrote:

I do, and many other does.
Lanturn
Yeah, there weren't any questionable sliders so I didn't bother checking in 4:3 as it's way too much effort to swap back and forth every single check. ffs, stop playing on 4:3 and get a proper aspect ratio you old fogies. :D

The problems were fixed and I didn't notice anything else that needed to be changed. Have the bubble back.
Monstrata
Double-checked bg changes. Have your heart back.
-Sh1n1-
Re-gratz :3
Topic Starter
Pereira006
is rank now, thank guys
Mercurial
What is this I don't even.

Gratz dude, nice to see more ranked maps of yours.