forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh

brb killing myself I'll announce the new overlord tomorrow
Granger
I dont even know why i go here anymore- cant be for entertaiment.
Yuudachi-kun
Brian do the opposite challenge where you have to do it 5 times a day.
Vuelo Eluko
ill jerk yours if you jerk mine and whoever cums first has to let the other one clean their dick with their mouth and spit it into their mouth
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

brb killing myself I'll announce the new overlord tomorrow
Better be someone who regularly delivers on sabers or I'm rioting.
Blue Stig

Yoeri wrote:

The courage to own a sex bot
-sev
Yoeri
Need for Speed Underground 3 is looking good
EneT
Bweh
Trash Boat is the new overlord
Trash Boat
I knew you couldnt resist.

piruchan

Brian OA wrote:

I hope you're joking.
Bweh
I hope you all treat him with respect and dignity
Mahogany
I respect Trash Boat
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

I hope you all treat him with respect and dignity
You can hope all you want.
kirueggy

Frostei wrote:

I can die in peace now

Which final fantasy is this
Yuudachi-kun
14??????
Granger
Theres a FFV port for pc now. They "enhanced" the graphics.

Stuff like the characters look completly out of place now.
EneT
Which one was V? Was it Bart?
Antlia-
all hail trashboat
Trash Boat
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

Nice meme.
EneT
Not to thrash on Trash Boat or anything but he's literally going to get minimal respect from the majority of the OT regulars, including me.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Bweh

EneT wrote:

Not to thrash on Trash Boat or anything but he's literally going to get minimal respect from the majority of the OT regulars, including me.
That's the weakness in your heart talking

But I'm sure you'll all grow to follow the new overlord's rule
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

Bweh
Vuelo Eluko
if you're going to pick someone from the lower tier of OT users it should have been me
kirueggy

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

if you're going to pick someone from the lower tier of OT users it should have been me
define "lower tier of OT users" exactly
DeletedUser_4041880

kirueggy wrote:

Frostei wrote:

I can die in peace now
Which final fantasy is this
EneT

kirueggy wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

define "lower tier of OT users" exactly
Those no one thinks highly of.
Trash Boat

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

pardon moi? Im a proud owner of a very useful sticky thread in GD and I update it whenever it requires
Bweh
I have spoken

You may direct all of your complaints at your nearest brick wall now.
EneT
I would of preferred Ippe.
SaigonAlice
“Anti-sjws” aren’t afraid of sjws (if anything, sjws are a source of psychological interest and admitted amusement), yet sjws seem to be entirely terrified of anyone that disagrees with them, especially if those people come armed with facts and science.

It’s rather like how the dog that tipped over the garbage can is the one with its tail between its legs that runs and hides when the owner arrives home from work. They’re only afraid and aggressively lashing out at others because they know that their behavior is unacceptable.

Those who are rational and honest have nothing to hide, and nothing to fear.

EneT wrote:

You.
Bweh

EneT wrote:

I considered that but then I remembered he's silenced half of the time.

SaigonAlice wrote:

“Anti-sjws” aren’t afraid of sjws (if anything, sjws are a source of psychological interest and admitted amusement), yet sjws seem to be entirely terrified of anyone that disagrees with them, especially if those people come armed with facts and science.

It’s rather like how the dog that tipped over the garbage can is the one with its tail between its legs that runs and hides when the owner arrives home from work. They’re only afraid and aggressively lashing out at others because they know that their behavior is unacceptable.

EneT wrote:

You.
Should you allow it, if what you stand by is good, sound, and true, it will defend you. Or something like that.
EneT

SaigonAlice wrote:

EneT wrote:

You.
Where you have you been?
SaigonAlice
I didn't actually write that :)

I had school. :(
kirueggy
Here's hoping Brian notices my avatar of Honoka as Umaru-chan
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

EneT wrote:

You.

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
show more