forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

Just ignore him, he clearly has no idea what he is talking about.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

and btw I meant "enjoy your bandwidth", idk what was I thinking
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

idk what was I thinking
Me neither.
Zelda
I do quite enjoy my unlimited bandwidth. Not everyone lives in a shitty third world country that still believes in bandwidth limits.

piruchan

Zelda wrote:

Not everyone lives in a shitty third world country that still believes in bandwidth limits.
This hurts so bad ;_;
IppE

:^)
Blue Stig

Charles445 wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

Yes finally a notable someone can spot a touhou earthbound dating sim from a gif.

Jazz

Zelda wrote:

I do quite enjoy my unlimited bandwidth. Not everyone lives in a shitty third world country that still believes in bandwidth limits.
Ouch.
I will leave this country as soon as I graduate from uni
Vuelo Eluko

Zelda wrote:

there's a very good reason for it though, the networking infrastructure isn't keeping up with how fast third world countries are populating, so it has to be rationed to maintain some stability.
Zelda
That's what the ISPs with bandwidth limits want you to think.
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

That's what the ISPs with bandwidth limits want you to think.
***plot intensifies***
Zelda
Not even. The infrastructure doesn't care about whether you download 100GB or 200GB, the only thing it cares about is how quickly you do it.

Bandwidth limits don't do jack shit to "maintain stability", this is what you have speed limits for. The only thing a bandwidth limit is good for is for an ISP to make more money.
Vuelo Eluko

Zelda wrote:

Not even. The infrastructure doesn't care about whether you download 100GB or 200GB, the only thing it cares about is how quickly you do it.

Bandwidth limits don't do jack shit to "maintain stability", this is what you have speed limits for. The only thing a bandwidth limit is good for is for an ISP to make more money.
if
there were no limits you'd eventually reach a point where there's a lot more simultaneous traffic than the system can handle it's either impose limits or decrease the actual speed even more

it does this by discouraging people from just having stuff downloading/uploading at all times, which would eventually all add up since there would always be more people starting to do than would be stopping
IppE

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

if
there were no limits you'd eventually reach a point where there's a lot more simultaneous traffic than the system can handle it's either impose limits or decrease the actual speed even more

it does this by discouraging people from just having stuff downloading/uploading at all times, which would eventually all add up since there would always be more people starting to do than would be stopping
So hows that taxpayer money working for the ISPs over there. Fixing the infrastructure like it was supposed to?

Granger
Well, the ISPs do fund and build the networking infrastructure, so giving them money to do so isnt all that wrong. The real question is, why aint they using that money for that?

Of course, we know the answer already.
Yuudachi-kun
Kirueggy has abandoned me
Antlia-

I've been tryin to watch BASARA.ogg but it wont let me, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Khelly wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk

I can beat him.
no you can't
IppE

ahsoka08 wrote:

I've been tryin to watch BASARA.ogg but it wont let me, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
?
dNextGen
happy 9/11 mate

Jazz
I don't think "happy 9/11" is an appropriate greeting.
Railey2
-
Jazz
Then it's a "Happy Birthday" not a "happy 9/11"
:v
Railey2
-
B1rd
Green Platinum
If America can't celebrate the date, nobody can.
Trash Boat
I don't know what are you guys talking about, it's still September 10.
Yuudachi-kun
Does anyone even care anymore
Green Platinum

Khelly wrote:

Does anyone even care anymore
Apparently yes, I've seen comments saying the fact mario maker is being released on 9/11 is insensitive.
Yuudachi-kun
Well then they're fucktards
Shohei Ohtani
hahhahahah woooAAAOOAOAAHHH shit better watch out these edgy memes are just too much for me to handle!!!
IppE

Reditum wrote:

hahhahahah woooAAAOOAOAAHHH shit better watch out these edgy memes are just too much for me to handle!!!

Zelda

A dank OS to browse dank memes
B1rd
What OS is that? I've been thinking of changing from Windows.
Zelda
Linux Mint@Cinnamon. I'd make the switch on my desktop too, but with vidya and other Windows onry software, that just doesn't make sense for me.
Works out great on my old Core 2 Duo laptop though, since it starts up a great deal faster and uses less resources than Windows.
Sync

Brian OA wrote:

Poop in bag and repress memories afterwards
:-)
Blue Stig

YES!
IppE

B1rd wrote:

I've been thinking of changing from Windows.
Debian, its fork or Arch. No point in bothering with other distros.

Or alternatively FreeBSD/OpenBSD if you're crazy.
Zelda
But Gentoo is the best meme distro tho
fat pear
Ugh. Seriously? People have gotten SO immature to the point that they're discussing 9/11?!

IT'S 11/9. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS.
Railey2
-
IppE

[ microism ] wrote:

Ugh. Seriously? People have gotten SO immature to the point that they're discussing 9/11?!

IT'S 11/9. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS.
show more