posted
Total Posts
show more
Jazz
Hi Miney
Granger

piruchan wrote:

Granger wrote:

Pink is pretty much stereotypically girly tho, if you just want to try out for funs use something less intense. Try perl. Its discreet but has some elegance to it.
The one I want to try is something around this shade, found it on Google searching for pearl, but I call that pink. It resembles the natural color of the tip of my finger and I don't think it's going to be highly noticeable.
I meant more like this shade, but its your call.

IppE wrote:

Granger wrote:

Try perl.
https://www.perl.org/
Haha, im still busy with c... lazy me should learn instead of just wasting time online.

EneT wrote:

Nah seriously though, I've had my nails polished before by one of my exes and it looks fabulous as fuck.
UnderminE
Hi Jazz <3
EneT
Don't twist my words like that.
Rilene

EneT wrote:

Go away.
What the fuck did I ever done?

Edit: It was meant to be a joke, but nvm.
EneT
You're you.
Granger
You asked a stupid question. Yes, shitposting is "Allowed" but not welcomed, so if thats what you want to do:

EneT wrote:

Go away.

EneT wrote:

Don't twist my words like that.
You cant deny its true tho.
Rilene
Didn't meant it that way though, but ok.
Mahogany
Granger
Weebs and Bronies fighting, how cute
Trash Boat

Sirade wrote:

Is shitposting allowed here?
can you not?
DeletedUser_4041880

yes
Trash Boat
Yuudachi-kun
EneT
Poor you.
Yuudachi-kun
Antlia-
whenever I'm browsing off topic brian oa is always browsing at the same time on the same thread

I'm being stalked
EneT
You must be autistic.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

You must be autistic.
Can you come up with something different that has meaning
Bweh
You must be 12
Antlia-

EneT wrote:

You must be autistic.
we been over this you scrub, I'm not autistic, using autism as an insult is wrong on so many levels
Antlia-

Brian OA wrote:

You must be 12
I'm am now going to proceed to annoy on steam and can't do anything about it
EneT

ahsoka08 wrote:

EneT wrote:

You must be autistic.
we been over this you scrub, I'm not autistic, using autism as an insult is wrong on so many levels
I don't care.
Antlia-

EneT wrote:

ahsoka08 wrote:

I don't care.
ok faggot seriously autism is a big deal that people struggle with, you and I are lucky that we have minds that can understand social situations, you should be grateful. Using autism as a insult once is bad, But saying you don't care just comes to show how ungrateful and spoiled you are.
Yoeri
Holy shit it's like it was meant to be offensive
Yuudachi-kun

Yoeri wrote:

Holy shit it's like it was meant to be offensive
Oh my god hi
Mahogany
People should really stop caring about others using autism as an insult on the internet
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

People should really stop caring about others using autism as an insult on the internet
You can replace autism with anything else and as long as it has the same, unoriginal, and overused quality to it then it'd be the same.
Antlia-

Mahogany wrote:

wow, you really don't about others do you
Mahogany
If people stopped getting offended by it people will stop using it in that manner

Sometimes I think people who complain about others using the word as an insult are just looking for a reason to start complaining about shit, you won't change anything, in fact, you're just making it worse by continuing to be annoyed.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

If people stopped getting offended by it people will stop using it in that manner

Sometimes I think people who complain about others using the word as an insult are just looking for a reason to start complaining about shit, you won't change anything, in fact, you're just making it worse by continuing to be annoyed.
I will also complain in the same way when people use the word "reverse" rape seriously. Pet peeves, mate.

I also don't believe the first sentence you said but okay
Green Platinum
It's still just a word. My parents are unmarried that doesn't make me complain about the word bastard.
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

I also don't believe the first sentence you said but okay
I think that a good deal of the appeal of the word is that a lot of people get very irritated when you use that word.

It wouldn't happen overnight, but I believe that if people stopped getting annoyed by it, it would eventually fall out of use, and people would find something else more hip to hate on.
Antlia-

Mahogany wrote:

it's not that I'm annoyed, it's that a lot of people struggle with autism and I have close friends who have it they struggle, so really I'm offended, these people are really struggling, you are making fun of them which is wrong, it is a real struggle something most of us are lucky enough to not have to deal with it.
Mercurial
Can you stop saying struggle or struggling?
Green Platinum
Getting offended for another persons sake is the most shallow form empathy can take.
Mahogany

ahsoka08 wrote:

a lot of people struggle with autism
I know this struggle just as well as any of those people, m8. I'm autistic myself. Hell, my entire primary schooling was absolutely miserable. I've had a pretty fucking tough time with it, but I've dealt with it. The word as an insult doesn't bother me. I'd call it fairly tame. People with autism are still perfectly capable of functioning as acceptable members of society, and seeing past it or dealing with it.

I understand where you're coming from, and you have nothing but good intentions, but I believe getting offended at the usage of the word will do nothing but prolong it's longevity.

As someone who is autistic myself, the word as an insult doesn't bother me, and I don't think it should bother anyone else, and I don't think anyone should allow it to bother them, especially on the behalf of others. As nice as it is for someone to be trying to "stick up for" the autistic people, they're smart enough to stick up for themselves, and helping the internet drama/trolls helps nobody.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here: The main reason I don't see autism as an insult being a problem is that people use the term "Retarded" as an insult a lot, and I think that's a far more cruel thing to make fun of, and as far as I can tell, it's a lot more widespread.

I don't know much about retardation, but as far as I can tell, people who are mentally retarded have a much tougher time than people who have autism, and the fact that that word is used as such a widespread, light, and petty insult is what really irritates me.

I'd speak more on that subject but I don't want to talk much about something I don't know about.

tl;dr

Green Platinum wrote:

Getting offended for another persons sake is the most shallow form empathy can take.
Bweh

Mercurial wrote:

I can't write my secret bondage fanfictions without that word
Mercurial

Brian OA wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

I can't write my secret bondage fanfictions without that word
Well, no problem then.
The Gambler
The moment your younger sibling casually recommends you Huniepop and guides you through the game...
show more