forum

Krfawy - Kac (TV Size) [Osu|CatchTheBeat|OsuMania|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kamikaze
Panie, trzecia 9k mapa w historii ranked to nie może czekać =^)
Jeder
kto pozwolił by 9k było rankowane xDDDD czekam na rankowane 18k
Kamikaze
Jak się nie znasz na danym trybie to się o nim nie wypowiadaj.
Avena
sieg ded priti alive
Sieg
oh. I'll try to do things tomorrow
Xinely

i dont mind sieg to qualify actually

probably need poke krfawy first
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Firetruck my life I forgot I sent it to you Xin. Sieg told me he can do it, so yeah, will wait for Siegorino. HE KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME. www
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Uhm just saying I was NOT the person who qualified this mapset and I am sure it was qualified by Sieg, but I can't see the heart icon'd post. :C
Sieg
yea yea, don't cry sweetie D:
Mortem
Gratz~!! :3
Irreversible

Krfawy wrote:

Uhm just saying I was NOT the person who qualified this mapset and I am sure it was qualified by Sieg, but I can't see the heart icon'd post. :C
omg kwarfy it's forbidden :o
Pappy
umg yes
meii18
Yay! Congratz Krfawy o3o
Kamikaze
hype o/
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Się nie zatentegujcie, mamy jeszcze sześć dni i około dwadzieścia dwie godziny żeby pewna bardzo miła grupa czerwonych ludków zrobiła najazd czy też inwazję na tej planecie i to tylko dlatego że jestem gospodarzem tej obory. XD
Bara-
LOOOL
YOU LIAR
Gratz on not qualifying your own map :3
Kamikaze
Spoko Krfawy, zajmę się pianistami, ale muszę opuścić nasze łoże na tydzień =^)
Xinely
baka blonde lol

grats
DakeDekaane
Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

HP Drain settings are too low in Taiko difficulties.

• With the current HP setting, no effort is required to pass the map. Higher HP Drain is encouraged to use in order to give a proper experience to the player. HP7 or 8 is the recommended setting for both difficulties.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!

###C
Bara-
O.o
Is this serious?
Hp in Taiko is now apparently a DQ'able something
DakeDekaane
Bara-
O.o
Does this apply to all maps. Or only in this case?
Okoratu
Dude if you dont have to hit to of the notes in order to say "i can play this oni" then it obviously is not the intended gameplay experience at all lmao
DakeDekaane

Baraatje123 wrote:

O.o
HP drain is kind of messed up in Taiko.

The HP you gain per note is inversely proportional to the total notes, but the HP you lose is constant, regardless of the total notes. That's why some marathons are a pain even with HP 4. Short songs should use a higher HP than the average due this, too.
meii18

DakeDekaane wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

O.o
HP drain is kind of messed up in Taiko.

The HP you gain per note is inversely proportional to the total notes, but the HP you lose is constant, regardless of the total notes. That's why some marathons are a pain even with HP 4. Short songs should use a higher HP than the average due this, too.
I have to agree with Dake.The HP must be higher on Taiko diffs.
Topic Starter
Krfawy
Apparently I noticed the hitsounding is a bit messed in one CtB diff so probably that was only a matter of time to get any DQ. Also I see what is going on here (OMG I hate hybrid beatmaps really the very last time I'm hosting the whole hybrid set). Anyways, let me inform SEE about it so he knows about it and we will use HP7.0-8.0 in taikos. By the way I am happy that is THE ONLY issue in taikos and except HP drain they are fine. \:3/

EDIT: And since it's the only issue, may I ask for an appropriate icon (also known as a fluffy bubble) on this beatmap from the disqualifier when the issue is fixed? This is a really painful thing to get hybrids requalified because noone wants to cooperate but I see the beatmap is really high quality and it doesn't have many problems.
Bara-
Ahh
So it's about length of the song
That makes sense. A lot actually
Thanks for clearing that up :3
hent2222
No kurwa nie dadzą się nacieszyć mapą
Rivals_7

is QAT derp-ed somehow?
BoberOfDarkness

hent2222 wrote:

No kurwa nie dadzą się nacieszyć mapą
meii18
You can call me for requalify after rebubble Krfawy ;3
riffy
Tick Rate 2 makes no sense in lower difficulties, and I would disqualify for that.

Also, in Normal you could've made the beats like 00:11:799 - clickable as the claps are really strong here. Same applies to a few similar patterns (some in other difficulties can be considered too).

Not going into details, you can ask me to make a more detailed post later, if you need one.
Myxo
Of course you can just get it bubbled. The icons don't matter and are not of any interest in the ranking process. They are just there to show that BNs of the specific mode have checked the mapset - The bubbling BN still takes all responsibility for the bubble.

EDIT: Woops you meant the disqualifier, I am dumb okay
Kuronosu
It says "(TV Size)", but whose theme is this? Which show / game / whatever? Google can't help, tried.
Okoratu
Krfawy made the song

he's a troll
Bara-
Wow
Kamikaze
This is what blonde Polish guys do
ily bby
Kuronosu
Are you serious? o_O
Bara-
Yes
Look at artist's name, then at the creator's name
Do you see a difference?
DakeDekaane
I could bubble it once other modes are confirmed to have no issues, however I can't promise it (rip free time).
show more