forum

100% Orange Juice Mafia II - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
i am going to be blunt

i think you're lying about card usage

i think you're deliberately dodging this question because you don't know how to answer it in a way that won't make you look like obvious scum

i don't think you'd be this much of a fuckwit and deliberately dodge questions for ... no reason ... as town. this is your last chance to answer it and convince me i'm wrong.
pieguyn
like, you realize that if I explain exactly why I'm thinking this your answer will no longer count, right?
Irreversible

pieguy1372 wrote:

like, you realize that if I explain exactly why I'm thinking this your answer will no longer count, right?
If you knew what I did, why not stating it? The way YOU behave is a shit like town.
pieguyn
the entire point is that if you're town, you should be able to answer the question without knowing why, specifically, I'm asking it

on the other hand, if you're scum, and I immediately lay out what I think happened, you can change your answer around to fit with what I said so that it doesn't contradict anything

this is basic stuff
Amianki
Prodge. Mostly just waiting to see where this goes.
pieguyn
actually, I'm entirely overthinking this

Sakura wrote:

A trap has been activated!

Trap has failed, Target got no cards to discard.
this trap was not activated because of a card. if it was, Sakura would have confirmed a card was used. this trap must have been activated because of an ability. mod can confirm both of these things (confirming card usage and traps being able to be activated via abilities).

the trap was necessarily placed on Irre. it couldn't have been Ank since mod confirmed Ank placed a trap card after this, and I have LDS (even if you believe I'm lying about having it, I have to have at least *some* card unless there exists a way I could have played one without mod revealing it, which I don't *think* exists).

it follows that

1. Irre had no cards at daystart. not even the one you usually draw when day starts. how is this possible? the only way is that he lied and used Passionate Research last night - if you go back and look, that replaces the card you draw at daystart with another hyper shot.

2. Irre is thus lying about having used Nice Jingle, since he couldn't have had any cards. you will notice that mod never actually confirmed a card was used today - and, conveniently, he "used" it in private instead of declaring it in thread. as I said before, mod can confirm that if Irre had used a card she would have announced that a card was used in thread.

there is a _lot_ more (I have a huge wall typed up that I was going to post instead of this, then I asked the mod about some specific role interactions and got this as a result. either way Irre is lying about at least one thing), but as just one point, from my POV the trap necessarily was activated because Irre used a hyper ability (from an outside POV there is technically a chance I'm lying about my hyper and I targeted Irre with it, however I know 1. my hyper is night-only, 2. my hyper is random which would have made it a complete crapshoot). there's nothing else that could have done it unless Irre lied about what his passive ability was or if Ank did something, but I don't believe he's faking his hyper and he couldn't have used it on Irre as Irre had been KO'ed on N1.

everything after this is speculation, but one more thing: I think he was responsible for the GIF kill D2, and thus didn't claim a hyper bc he couldn't claim his *actual* hyper and didn't know what else he could claim

this would explain why he would have used Passionate Research: if he gets another daykill he wins immediately. I also think that it's limited to players who are KO'ed - which would explain why he didn't just use it immediately at daystart today (there were no viable targets). I alluded to this before, but when Sakura does setups in this way she usually allows for slight modifications in roles depending on what alignment they are. I don't really see Sakura putting "this person has ability X if town, and is a GF if scum"; what *does* make sense? "this person can daykill a KO'ed player if town, and can daykill a KO'ed player in place of the next night's NK if scum".

either way, Irre is at the very least lying about card usage and not having a hyper

@Ank: I'm at the point where I'm ready to vote unless Irre has an explanation for this. if you need anything else from me, or if I screwed my logic up somewhere, ask. either way I'm almost positive Irre is lying about at least one thing somewhere in here bc a lot of things about this game don't add up with the claims so far. from the (admittedly limited) rereading I did, I also think you're more likely to be town here due mostly to recent play (Irre has primarily floated through and done for the most part nothing the past few game days).
Irreversible
Nice, and now vote me already.
Irreversible

Irreversible wrote:

Nice, and now vote me already.
It's not sarcastic by the way, what you said was right and there's I can't come up with more lies, the Nice Jingle one was kind of a last resort which wasn't going to work anyway, because well.. the cards didn't make it possible. I messed up badly by misreading my hyper, sooo~ GG
Amianki
Activate Hyper: Magical Massacre

Just for shiggles, I guess.

Vote: Irreversible
Topic Starter
Sakura
Hyper activation acknowledged

Irreversible has been KO'd

Vote Count

Irreversible (1) - Amianki [L-1]

Not voting (2) - pieguy1372, Irreversible

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch.
pieguyn
vote: Irre
pieguyn
glad I caught that =o=
GG
Topic Starter
Sakura
Final Vote Count Day 5

Irreversible (2) - Amianki, pieguy1372 [Lynch]

Not voting (1) - pieguy1372, Irreversible

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Irreversible, Kyousuke from the Evil Team has been Lynched Day 5

The town of pieguy1372, GuyInFreezer, fartownik, Tess, DakeDekaane, Frostings, NoHitter, Amianki, Chamelo_Th win the game

Dead QT
Orange Team
Blue Team
Green Team
Yellow Team
Scum may post the Evil Team QT if they want.

Day 1 Actions:
Choofers uses Present for you on Hika (Result: Choofers and Hika draw cards until their hands are full)
GuyInFreezer sets Bad Pudding trap on Chamelo_Th
Nyquill uses Deploy Bits and gains 1-shot KO <Day/Night>
NoHitter uses Big Magnum on Nyquill (Result: Nyquil dies and NoHitter is KO'd)

Night 1 Actions:
Hika uses Scary Solicitation on Amianki by giving Gift Exchange (Result: Town)
Hika uses Extraordinary Specs on Irreversible (Result: Fails becuase Irre is KO'd and he has KO protection)
GuyInFreezer uses Protagonist's Privilege on Irreversible (Result: Fails because GuyInFreezer is roleblocked)
Irreversible uses Ambush on GuyInFreezer (Result: Success, GuyInFreezer is KO'd and Roleblocked)
Irreversible uses Factional Kill on fartownik (Result: fartownik dies)

Day 2 Actions
Amianki uses Stiff Crystal (Result: Next time Amianki hits a trap it has no effect)
Irreversible uses Cast-Off (Result: Converts 1-shot KO protection to 1-shot Anytime Vig)
Irreversible Kills GuyInFreezer (Result: GuyInFreezer dies)
Frostings uses Nice Present (Result: Frostings discards a card and draws 2)
Amianki uses Gift Exchange on Frostings (Result: Long Distance Shot <--Swap--> Shield)

Night 2 Actions
Amianki uses Shield (Result: Any kill towards Amianki becomes a KO)
Chamelo_Th uses Scary Solicitation on pieguy by giving Cloud of Seagulls (Result: Fails because trap forces discard and then has no card to give away)
Irreversible uses Tactical Retreat (Result: Irreversible Commutes)

Day 3 Actions
-None-

Night 3 Actions
Frostings sets trap 300% Heat on NoHitter
Frostings uses Gamble (Result: RNG > pieguy1372 is KO'd)
Tess uses Scary Solicitation on Irreversible by giving Passionate Research (Result: Fails because ded)
Irreversible Factional Kills Tess (Result: Tess dies)

Day 4 Actions
NoHitter uses Forced Revival reviving pieguy1372 from KO. He also triggers 300% Heat trap and gets Burn effect.
pieguy1372 uses Mimic on Irreversible (Result: Fails because Irreversible has no Cast-Off shots left)
Irreversible uses Passionate Research discarding his hand.

Night 4 Actions
pieguy1372 uses Tactical Retreat (Result: pieguy1372 commutes)
Irreversible Factional Kills Frostings (Result: Frostings dies)
Amianki sets trap Tragedy in the Dead of the Night on Irreversible

Day 5 Actions
Irreversible uses Cast-Off (Result: Fails because he has no left-over 1-shot KO protection to convert) and triggers Tragedy in the dead of the Night, which also fails because Irreversible has no cards remaining.
Amianki sets trap Bad Pudding on pieguy1372
Topic Starter
Sakura
Role PMs:
pieguy1372

Sakura wrote:

You are Krila.
You are on the Orange Team and you are Town
Your abilities are:
Passive: Everytime you KO an Opponent you get 1-shot (Immune to KO).
Hyper: Dance Long-Eared Beasts > KO A random player. [3-Shot / Night]
GuyInFreezer

Sakura wrote:

You are Kai.

You are on the Orange Team and you are Town.

Your abilities are:
Passive: If you KO a target they are roleblocked.
Hyper: Protagonist's Privilege > Kill a target and roleblock them [1-Shot / Night]
fartownik

Sakura wrote:

You are Suguri.
You are on the Orange Team and you are Town.

Your abilties are:
Passive: 1-Shot: Evade any card/ability that targets you.
Hyper: Accelerator > Target player (Can target self) Can take 2 actions during the Night. [1-Shot / Day]
Tess

Sakura wrote:

You are Sora.

You are on the Blue Team and you are Town.

Your abilities are:
Passive: You may choose targets for anything that has a random target.
Hyper: Extraordinary Specs: Target player is Killed, if target player used a card they are KO'd instead, if target played targeted you, they are roleblocked instead. [2-Shot / Night]
DakeDekaane

Sakura wrote:

You are Saki the Trap Master.

You are part of the Blue Team and you are Town

Your abilities are:
Passive: Everytime a player places a trap card you will know and you will also know the location of the trap.
Hyper: Big Bang Bell: <NIGHT TRAP> Target's Neighborhood is KO'd and you steal their discarded card from all of them. Any KO'd players on the neighborhood die.
Frostings

Sakura wrote:

You are Yuki the Bully.

You are on the Blue Team and you are Town

Your abilities are as follows:
Passive: Any card that would KO a target, will kill the target if they are already KO'd. Any card that would KO Yuki, will kill her if she's KO'd.
Hyper: Gamble > KO a random target. [1-Shot / Day / Night]
NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

You are Aru the Santa Bunny.

You are part of the Green Team and you are Town.

Your abiltiies are as follows:
Passive: Hand Size is 4.
Hyper:: Present for You: Target player and you draw enough cards to fill your respective hands. [1-Shot / Day]
rEdo

Sakura wrote:

You are QP the Pudding Lover dog.

You are part of the Green Team and you are Scum.
You are part of the Evil Team.

Passive: None
Active: Hyper Mode: Next time you'd be KO'd the person targeting you is KO'd instead. Gain 1-Shot: Can't be KO'd/Killed. [1-Shot / Day / Night]
Irreversible

Sakura wrote:

You are Kyousuke the Man lover.

You are part of the Green Team and you are Scum.
You are part of the Evil Team

You abilities are as follows:
Passive: 2-Shot: Can't be KO'd (can still be killed). You'll be informed when a shot is used.
Hyper: Cast Off: Transform any remaining Passive shots into Vigilante Shots (Kill target player) <Day/Night>. [1-Shot / Day]
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

You are Tomomo the Evil Mastermind.

You are part of the Yellow Team and you are Town

You have the following abilities:
Passive: Needs 1 extra phase to recover from KO.
Hyper: Magical Massacre > KO all players that haven't been KO'd in this game yet, Excluding yourself. [1-Shot / Day / Night]
Nyquill

Sakura wrote:

You are Nanako.

You are part of the Yellow Team and you are Scum.
You are part of the Evil Team

Passive: Recovers from KO in 1 Phase.
Hyper: Deploy Bits Randomly gain 1 of the following. [2-Shot / Day]
- 1-Shot KO Target player. (Day/Night)
- 1-Shot Can't be KO'd. (Passive)
- 1-Shot Commute. (Night)
Chamelo_Th

Sakura wrote:

You are Syura the Masochist.

You are part of the Yellow Team and you are Town

Passive: Passive: Everytime you get KO'd you get 1-Shot: KO target. <Day/Night>
Hyper: Beyond Hell Turn all your current 1-Shot: KO target into 1-Shot Kill Target. <Day/Night> [1-Shot / Day / Night]

Unused Roles
Marc:
Passive: You may discard a card to KO a target.
Hyper: Kill a KO'd player, Draw a card. [1-Shot / Day / Night]
Fernet:
Passive: 2-Shot: Can't be KO'd/Killed.
Hyper: Target Neighborhood is KO'd, you steal the card they discard on KO. [1-Shot / Night]
Hime:
Passive: Any cards/abilities that would make you discard are negated.
Hyper: Roleblock everyone except yourself. [1-Shot / Night]
Peat:
Passive: Recovers from KO in 1 phase.
Hyper: Different effects based on hand size. [2-Shot / Night]
4+ Cards: KO target neighborhood, if any player is KO they die instead.
3 Cards: Be a PGO during this phase (KOs instead of Kills). You may force target player to target you.
2 Cards: KO target player, if they are KO, kill them instead.
1 Card: Gain 1-Shot: Can't be KO'd/Killed.
Poppo:
Passive: Everytime Poppo is targeted by a card she's KO'd.
Hyper: Steal target player's Hyper shots if they have any, otherwise steal all their cards. [1-Shot / Night]
Kae:
Passive: Immune to burning effects.
Hyper: Burns everyone in her neighborhood, and anyone targeting anyone in her neighborhood, players that are burned will die from any KO effect, Burns last 2 Phases. [1-Shot / Night]
Topic Starter
Sakura
Card Stuff
Card List
Long Distance Shot x4
[DAY] Kill target KO'd player.

Nice Jingle x2
[DAY] Draw 2 cards the next phase

Nice Present x1
[DAY] Discard a card, Draw 2 Cards.

Princess Privilege x1
[DAY] Discard your hand, Draw 3 Cards.

Ambush x3
[NIGHT] Target player is KO'd and Roleblocked.

Extend x1
[DAY/NIGHT] Next time you'd be KO'd you revive in 1 phase, and you keep your cards.

Mimic x1
[DAY/NIGHT]Replace your hyper with target's hyper. If the target has already used all of their hyper shots, this card fails.

Passionate Research x1
[DAY/NIGHT]Discard your hand, Next phase instead of drawing again, you get 1-Shot to your hyper.

Pudding x3
[NIGHT]Revive Target player from KO. If player isn't KO, they get protected from KOs and Kills.

Stiff Crystal x4
[DAY/NIGHT]The next time you hit a trap card, it has no effect.

Final Battle x2
[DAY]Only you and your target can be voted for the rest of the day, Votes that aren't on either of you become unvoted.

Shield x2
[NIGHT]If you would be killed tonight, you get KO'd instead.

Shield Counter x1
[NIGHT]Anyone Targeting you tonight will be hit by their own card instead, this effect applies to Random Targets and Multi targets.

Tactical Retreat x2
[NIGHT]Discard your hand, then commute.

Big Magnum x3
[DAY/NIGHT]KO Yourself, Target dies.

Cloud of Seagulls x4
[DAY]Random player is KO'd.

Forced Revival x1
[DAY]All KO'd players revive.

Gift Exchange x2
[DAY]You and target player choose a card and swap them, fails if target player doesn't have cards.

Scary Solicitation x4
[NIGHT]Give target player a card, Learn their alignment
Mod Note: Scum may use an action to discard this card and draw a new one instead of using it's actual effect

Bad Pudding <DAY TRAP> x3
Target discards a card.

Flamethrower <DAY TRAP> x1
Target discards all cards.

Tragedy in the dead of the Night <NIGHT TRAP> x1
Target discards a card, You get that card.

Sealed Memories <NIGHT TRAP> x2
Target can't use cards, You can see which cards they have.

Heat 300% <DAY/NIGHT TRAP> x1
Target gets Burn status (All KOs targeting him Kill him instead), for 2 phases.
Card Deck
-- INITIAL DRAWS --
Tactical Retreat <- pieguy1372
Bad Pudding <- GuyInFreezer
Long Distance Shot <- fartownik
Shield Counter <- Hika
Scary Solicitation <- DakeDekaane
Stiff Crystal <- Frostings
Sealed Memories <- NoHitter
Gift Exchange <- rEdo
Ambush <- Jinxy
Long Distance Shot <- CalignoBot
Flamethrower <- Nyquill
Cloud of Seagulls <- Chamelo-Th
-- CHOOFERS USES PRESENT FOR YOU --
Forced Revival <- NoHitter
Big Magnum <- NoHitter
Shield <- NoHitter
Gift Exchange <- Hika
Scary Solicitation <- Hika
-- DAY 2 CARD DRAWS --
Mimic <- pieguy1372
Passionate Research <- Hika
Nice Present <- Frostings
Cloud of Seagulls <- rEdo
Tactical Retreat <- Irreversible
Stiff Crystal <- CalignoBot
Scary Soliciation <- Chamelo_Th
-- -- NICE PRESENT -- --
Shield <- Frostings
Heat 300% <- Frostings
-- DAY 3 CARD DRAWS --
Princess Privilege <- pieguy1372
Scary Solicitation <- Tess
Cloud of Seagulls <- Frostings
Pudding <- NoHitter
Cloud of Seagulls <- Irreversible
Final Battle <- CalignoBot
Ambush <- Chamelo_Th
-- DAY 4 CARD DRAWS --
Stiff Crystal <- Frostings
Final Battle <- NoHitter
Nice Jingle <- Irreversible
Tragedy in the Dead of the Night <- CalignoBot
-- DAY 5 CARD DRAWS --
Long Distance Shot <- pieguy1372
Bad Pudding <- Amianki
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Big Magnum
Nice Jingle
Ambush
Stiff Crystal
Big Magnum
Sealed Memories
Pudding
Pudding
Extend
Bad Pudding
Long Distance Shot
Topic Starter
Sakura
Everyone may start posting again btw, im just filling the postgame stuff.
Amianki
I think this game is a good example of what happens when I try to port mafiascum thought processes here.
Nyxa
GUYS ARE YOU SERIOUS

Irre was so obvious ;___________________; we all cried in DQT
Topic Starter
Sakura
Also, about the missing kill Night 2.

Irreversible sent a factional kill on Tess, but then sent me by PM that he was going to use Tactical Retreat. Normally you can use a card and your factional kill in the same night, but you can't do anything else if you commute, so i sent him a warning in the scum QT that he can't do both, since he never updated his night action, it stayed on commute.

Also Fun fact: Factional kills don't trigger traps.
Topic Starter
Sakura
This actually was a very interesting game to mod, however it seems that the mechanics were pretty complicated and in my rush i failed to explain stuff properly, not to mention that i ran out of post length on the OP so i had to put flips and remove some ISO urls to save space, so memo to self: dont do that again next time.

Overall i hope you guys had fun :)
pieguyn
i hope this dead QT is fun to read

i should really have caught Irre as soon as Tragedy in the Dead of Night got activated, but i didn't read the mechanics properly :< my fault
Amianki
I kinda got apathetic after my reads were so horrendously wrong followed by my plan being thwarted by GIF >:/
Hika
lmfao oh fuck is this
Hika
also shows u fuckers i had all the scum on my wagon
Frostings
I overthink way too much apparently on my scumreads

Irre got some seriously lucky actions aha :P
Nyxa
I wanna play another game ;;
Topic Starter
Sakura
Well this game just finished so there will be another game starting.
Nyquill
hey cb for reference how did I convince you I was town D1
Amianki
The only thing I have in my replace-notes about you was this post, and I can't remember why I was getting townreads off that anymore.
fartownik
Well, I certainly didn't expect this game to end in a forfeit, lol.
Irreversible
Haha, I was surprised enough that my lies were working that long. But I really messed up on the last day, I thought I'll get another vig shot.. but I guess I did a good job confusing you 8)
Irreversible
Also, pieguy: after the Gif kill, why did you react like that? I thought I was certainly gonna die there because who the fuck would GiF at this point?
pieguyn
I still don't understand what issue people had with my reaction. it was theoretically more sound to explicitly lay out that if no one claimed it it's coming from scum.
GuyInFreezer

Frostings wrote:

only thing that kept him alive enough!
GuyInFreezer

Amianki wrote:

I kinda got apathetic after my reads were so horrendously wrong followed by my plan being thwarted by GIF >:/
Whatever did I do :<

Also, obligatory #TeamKrila
Amianki
you trapped CTh
Irreversible

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Frostings wrote:

only thing that kept him alive enough!
Pls, I'm the master of confusion
Topic Starter
Sakura