posted
Total Posts
show more
Sure
number of comboburst should start from 0, not 1
Raging Bull

Garven wrote:

Speedranked!

Well you know this kinda hurts then since there were still few mistakes ._.
Topic Starter
Andrea
My bad for not noticing that.

Sadly I don't think it could be fixed, only an unrank and another full submission can probably fix that.
Raging Bull
Lol I doubt it will be unranked to fix that, but if it will be, maybe fix this too? :s viewtopic.php?p=1070982#p1070982
Sallad4ever

Winshley wrote:

Is it just me or the combo burst image is not working? :?

There's comboburst-1.png, comboburst-2.png, comboburst-3.png, comboburst-4.png, and comboburst-5.png inside the beatmap folder, but it's showing the skin's combo burst instead.
If you still want to see the combo burst while playing, you can always change the number of combo burst on the folder in to the correct order
ziin
or you can use the shakugan no shana skin.
KRZY
A wise man once said that an unrank is not a bad thing, but rather a good thing.

Might I also add that it has not been a week since the map was ranked.
Raging Bull
Idk. Nothing unrank worthy anyways.
Love

Raging Bull wrote:

Highly doubt it.

Unrank would be cool to fix the taiko, the messed up sb, and yeah, others could mod it personally.
Sakura

Love wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

Highly doubt it.

Unrank would be cool to fix the taiko, the messed up sb, and yeah, others could mod it personally.
Fixing the taiko would lead to having to wipe scores tho (unless there's a hidden button to wipe scores off 1 diff only that i am not aware of) the other issues can easily be fixed without wiping scores.
Love

Sakura Hana wrote:

Love wrote:

Highly doubt it.

Fixing the taiko would lead to having to wipe scores tho (unless there's a hidden button to wipe scores off 1 diff only that i am not aware of) the other issues can easily be fixed without wiping scores.
I'm aware of that, but meh, other people can mod the standard maps even if it's a little bit. But anyways, can't play hidden on the Taiko from the bpm changes at the beginning.
Sakura
I dont really wanna unrank it for anything else other than skin unless some of the community agree that those are a big problem and it should get unranked and remodded back to ranked with those issues fixed.

Edit: wtf?
Love
See now? Only way is to memorize it which I only got a few parts memorized.
ouranhshc
its not worth unranking it due to combobursts
Sakura
After a long discussion, in #modhelp and #bat this map has to be unranked at least to fix skin issues.

Scores wont need to be wiped as long as the osu files dont suffer changes
or anything that might affect replays and plays themselves.

This will be reranked as soon as possible.
ouranhshc

Sakura Hana wrote:

After a long discussion, in #modhelp and #bat this map has to be unranked at least to fix skin issues.

Scores wont need to be wiped as long as the osu files dont suffer changes
or anything that might affect replays and plays themselves.

This will be reranked as soon as possible.
you gonna mod it now too?
Topic Starter
Andrea
Yay for more flame for just some combobursts that everyone will remove anyways.

I'm silly nevermind me :P
Sakura
Of course, it's my responsibility to see this map back to ranked, in my own opinion i prefer to scores not need to be wiped

If anyone is modding this map, remember that there's over 17k scores on the line
ouranhshc

Sakura Hana wrote:

Of course, it's my responsibility to see this map back to ranked, in my own opinion i prefer to scores not need to be wiped

If anyone is modding this map, remember that there's over 17k scores on the line
just fix the combo bursts already.
Shinde

ouranhshc wrote:

just fix the combo bursts already.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Fixed them, here we go~
mm201
The Taiko issue gets fixed by setting the first timing section's BPM to 186. Since this is a spinner on all difficulties, scores and replays should be unaffected.
In the long run, this is a bug with osu! and some maps may suffer from it without having any easy fix.
Shiirn
setting a fake timing signature in only the taiko difficulty is also acceptable, as what happened with my Kanon-Kanon - the 90->230 jump in bpm caused this exact same bug. Just put a 186bpm timing signature at whatever ms (best at where 1/1 = starts the spinners) so that the taiko bars line up. EDIT: This appears to be at exactly 1ms. ohohoho.
Sakura
Also you forgot to fix the slider ball, it's over templateskin's dimmensions :<
Topic Starter
Andrea
Resized the sliderball and changed the first timing section BPM to 186.

Should be ready now!
Sakura
Everything looks ok from here, including the Taiko diff now, waiting on rebubble so i can rerank this
Gonzvlo
Okay, re-checked everything. Let's get this re-ranked.

Bubbled.
Sakura
Checked it together with Gonzvlo and it's fine now, so reranked, scores are kept
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thank you Gonzvlo and Sakura :)
S o r d a
congratz Reranked!
KRZY
Thank you Sakura, Gonz, and Andrea for doing the right thing.
Mismagius
Nice job.
Love
Somewhat satisfied now, anyways grats again.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone once again :D
OzzyOzrock
now that is TIGHTTTTTT
mochi

osuplayer111 wrote:

Should be ready now!
oh sure... but when i tell you to change the sliderball size, you just ignore me
foulcoon

qilliam wrote:

osuplayer111 wrote:

Should be ready now!
oh sure... but when i tell you to change the sliderball size, you just ignore me
because at that point the map was still ranked.
mochi

foulcoon wrote:

because at that point the map was still ranked.
Which brings us back to the previous discussion. Why did this get speedranked?
Lizzehb
Because it's osuplayer111 and everyone just LOVES him/her? (Just being sarcastic, can't tell over the net sometimes. I actually like osuplayer's maps when I can actually play them.)

Hard is STILL to hard, that's my issue.
Sakura

Lizzehb wrote:

Because it's osuplayer111 and everyone just LOVES him/her? (Just being sarcastic, can't tell over the net sometimes. I actually like osuplayer's maps when I can actually play them.)

Hard is STILL to hard, that's my issue.
Hard is quite hard yeah, but i dont see it as an issue big enough to cause a 17k score wipe >_>
Winshley
I actually was planning to just rename the combo bursts myself (after reading Sallad4ever's post), and my post serves the purpose of "pointing out". After reading further, I didn't expect this to be unranked because of other issues instead. In the end, I redownloaded the whole beatmap OSZ instead. :P

Ah well, finally everything went fine. Grats for the re-rank. :)
IkkiMinami
2nd :D
kurohana
yay reranked x33 gratz :D
Rieszn
ranked hayai..

congratz
Nightclaw
I noticed there was combo bursts in the map, but when i tried playing the song they never appeared up. So i desided to mess around with the numbers a bit and i got them working :3! Here they are so you can change them and see if they work.

Comboburst-7
Comboburst-2
Comboburst-3
Comboburst-4
Comboburst-6

Now the pictures may look the same for some of them, but they all appeared while i was playing the song. :3!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Wait what.

Did you redownloaded the map when it got reranked, I hope?
Raging Bull

SUMMERSHARK wrote:

I noticed there was combo bursts in the map, but when i tried playing the song they never appeared up. So i desided to mess around with the numbers a bit and i got them working :3! Here they are so you can change them and see if they work.

Comboburst-7
Comboburst-2
Comboburst-3
Comboburst-4
Comboburst-6

Now the pictures may look the same for some of them, but they all appeared while i was playing the song. :3!

Delete that map and redownload.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
>.< Shout OUT!!!!!! XDD
_DeathAngel
I love it ♥.♥ :)
Naokochan84
Totaly awesome!

I love all the little details that come with this map.

<3 <3 <3 Shana ;)
NAI_old_1
good!