Abnormality: ***
Orthodoxy: ****
Hilarity: *****
Nyquill
Can I pre in for that.
Sakura
it's 90 players obv you can
Nyquill
i want to see a 90 player game play out.

There needs to be a cult, three mafia teams, threesks, and one fucking jester to ruin it all
Sakura
with 24 hours deadlines!
Topic Starter
Amianki
First post should be fully updated. Let me know if I screwed something up since it's been a while since I messed with it.

I assumed by Nyquill's post that he wanted the original game deleted from the queue. If this was an error, let me know and I'll revert it.
Nyquill
yes that is correct

also you forgot the allimportant BEMANI part of the game
Topic Starter
Amianki

CalignoBot wrote:

First post should be fully updated. Let me know if I screwed something up since it's been a while since I messed with it.

I assumed by Nyquill's post that he wanted the original game deleted from the queue. If this was an error, let me know and I'll revert it.
Fixed my own lack of intelligence; this should actually be true now.
Nyquill
ow the yellow asterisks kind of hurt
Topic Starter
Amianki
I changed it to purple. The yellow was mostly just me picking a color at random.
Navizel
Just finished creating the roles in Mafia in Hoenn Region. Maybe someone could check if it's balanced?
Nyquill
Similarily, CB, if you don't want to play in SEXY bemani hottub, wanna help me check for balance?
Birdy

Navizel wrote:

Just finished creating the roles in Mafia in Hoenn Region. Maybe someone could check if it's balanced?
Fuck yes Hoenn game.

I'm afraid I don't have enough experience at all. Some regular mod from here probably could and should check it out.

also /in, in case I miss this when the real signups begin (this is allowed right Kappa)
Topic Starter
Amianki
Mod queue purged.

Also pre-ins are acceptable, just don't have too many pre-ins before the game goes into sign-ups.
Topic Starter
Amianki

Nyquill wrote:

Similarily, CB, if you don't want to play in SEXY bemani hottub, wanna help me check for balance?
Yes, that would be acceptable.
fartownik
Pre-in for Navizel's LoL Mafia. The UPicks are always lotta fun.
Navizel
Added. Though I'm going to run Mafia in Hoenn Region first.
fartownik
Well, add me to that one then.
Navizel
Added. No more pre-ins for the pokemon one.

CalignoBot wrote:

Also pre-ins are acceptable, just don't have too many pre-ins before the game goes into sign-ups.
Just making sure, how many is too much?
Sakura
no more than 50% rounded down of the max players.
Hika
whoever is hosting a new game, I can join in as an active player and i can replace in one other one
*goes back to sorting out her life*
Topic Starter
Amianki
Just a friendly reminder in case some people have forgotten; you have to indicate your set-up is ready in order for me to open up signups for that game. This is indicated by a red asterisk. You can request it be added or removed at any time at your own discretion.
Nyquill
hi pls rdy my setup sir
GuyInFreezer
I mean
Mine is a upick.
GuyInFreezer
That meant mine should be ready btw
Hika
/in for nyquill
/replace for GIF
fartownik
Started working on my Death Note Mafia again. Need someone who's not willing to participate to help me with the setup in general / co-host.
Hika
Shit, co-hosting doesn't even sound bad either. I'm all in for that.
fartownik
We need a person experienced with setups to help us with the Death Note one, obviously not willing to participate in the game itself. I'd love to have someone from outside this forums since we plan to make this a large game (for this community standards) for 15 players and I wouldn't want to steal potential players since I know how hard to gather they are. Also knowledge of Death Note series itself would be great. If you can help / recommend anyone that can help I'd be grateful.
Sakura
/in to mod The Mafia Tree 13p
- May or May not have Non-normal roles
- May or May not have Original roles
- May or May not have 3rd party roles
- Will not have Jesters, Alignment Changers or any other bastard roles or mechanics.
- Who doesn't like to live in a tree house.

/not ready

Also fartownik i'd be willing to help you with your setup.
fartownik
Sakura's game is at its final days, I guess you can announce your game now, Navizel.
Topic Starter
Amianki

Amianki wrote:

• Upcoming Mafia Games (purple asterisks mean they're at risk of being removed from the queue)
  1. 1. League of Legends --- 12p --- UPick --- Navizel (Mod)
  2. 2. Greatest Idea Mafia II --- 11p --- Theme --- Sakura (Mod)
  3. 3. Mafia in Hoenn Region --- 12p --- Theme --- Navizel (Mod) (Update)
  4. 4. *Bemani Private Gakuen Mafia --- 11p --- Normal --- Nyquill (Mod)
  5. 5. *Vocaloid Mafia --- 9p --- UPick --- GuyInFreezer (Mod)
  6. 6. The Mafia Tree --- 13p --- Theme --- Sakura (Mod)
Nyquill is up.
Sakura
I'll ready up Greatest Idea Mafia II now.
Nyxa
Can't wait to join.
Navizel
My Mafia in Hoenn Region is about ready actually
Hika
I want in. Now.
Topic Starter
Amianki
If you're ready to go, then you're set to start it up. Please let me know beforehand next time, though.
Sakura

Amianki wrote:

If you're ready to go, then you're set to start it up. Please let me know beforehand next time, though.
Nah it's fine, i was waiting for OJ to finish before readying up another game.
Navizel
I was having a conversation with GIF about the last pokemon mb
Nyquill
I'll start the thread soon if sakura or navizel doesn't want to go. I have all the rolepm drafts and thread draft like loaded
show more