forum

Mafia Mod Queue

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Well mine's already running so you can remove it from the queue portion of it.
I'll queue another OJ mafia, but if i do that right now it'd be right after this one so i'll wait a bit.
Nyquill
I want to queue a SEXY bemani private gakuen mafia to replace whatever I had queued before. It'll just be a normal flavored 11p game.
Hika
q ur mum kids
Nyquill
I want gif to host a game again, he writes the best role Pms.
Zexion
I agree you should purge the queue. Its really outdated and probably most ppl forgot about games and stuff.
Navizel

Nyquill wrote:

I want to queue a SEXY bemani private gakuen mafia to replace whatever I had queued before. It'll just be a normal flavored 11p game.
gimme that yoshitaka or nekomata master
Nyquill
Dude dont get me started with elemental creation jokes in my setup
Navizel
Btw, I couldn't find my Mafia in Hoenn Region note so I'm just going to scrap my old post. Also for simplicity's sake.

Still 12p, 9town, 3 maf setup
Pokemons are flavors
Types still don't matter as they are just flavors
Still looking for someone to help it balance while still being fit to the theme.

Edit:
Pre-ins:
Haneii
Static Noise Bird
fartownik
Haneii
Hoenn mafia sounds fun (even if I got excited because I first assumed it would be two mafia factions, magma/aqua...but then I saw pokemon flavours - I'm still down though XD) - hopefully I can sign up before it gets full once you get it up.
Navizel
Maybe Masons and Monks setup but Team Magma and Team Aqua instead though it's just another flavored game lol. I believe you can pre-in for an upcoming game.
Sakura
But Monks and Masons setup has 0% town win rate!
Navizel
Yeah. It's also one of the reason why I don't want to run that setup.
GuyInFreezer
If I had a time to mod I'd run vocaloid music upick.
Topic Starter
Amianki
I'll update this thread tomorrow. Work pretty much killed me today and I don't have enough brainpower left for it right now.
GuyInFreezer
/in to mod Vocaloid musics UPick

Players: 9o-8l pIay3rs

Abnormality: ***
Orthodoxy: ****
Hilarity: *****
Nyquill
Can I pre in for that.
Sakura
it's 90 players obv you can
Nyquill
i want to see a 90 player game play out.

There needs to be a cult, three mafia teams, threesks, and one fucking jester to ruin it all
Sakura
with 24 hours deadlines!
Topic Starter
Amianki
First post should be fully updated. Let me know if I screwed something up since it's been a while since I messed with it.

I assumed by Nyquill's post that he wanted the original game deleted from the queue. If this was an error, let me know and I'll revert it.
Nyquill
yes that is correct

also you forgot the allimportant BEMANI part of the game
Topic Starter
Amianki

CalignoBot wrote:

First post should be fully updated. Let me know if I screwed something up since it's been a while since I messed with it.

I assumed by Nyquill's post that he wanted the original game deleted from the queue. If this was an error, let me know and I'll revert it.
Fixed my own lack of intelligence; this should actually be true now.
Nyquill
ow the yellow asterisks kind of hurt
Topic Starter
Amianki
I changed it to purple. The yellow was mostly just me picking a color at random.
Navizel
Just finished creating the roles in Mafia in Hoenn Region. Maybe someone could check if it's balanced?
Nyquill
Similarily, CB, if you don't want to play in SEXY bemani hottub, wanna help me check for balance?
Birdy

Navizel wrote:

Just finished creating the roles in Mafia in Hoenn Region. Maybe someone could check if it's balanced?
Fuck yes Hoenn game.

I'm afraid I don't have enough experience at all. Some regular mod from here probably could and should check it out.

also /in, in case I miss this when the real signups begin (this is allowed right Kappa)
Topic Starter
Amianki
Mod queue purged.

Also pre-ins are acceptable, just don't have too many pre-ins before the game goes into sign-ups.
Topic Starter
Amianki

Nyquill wrote:

Similarily, CB, if you don't want to play in SEXY bemani hottub, wanna help me check for balance?
Yes, that would be acceptable.
fartownik
Pre-in for Navizel's LoL Mafia. The UPicks are always lotta fun.
Navizel
Added. Though I'm going to run Mafia in Hoenn Region first.
fartownik
Well, add me to that one then.
Navizel
Added. No more pre-ins for the pokemon one.

CalignoBot wrote:

Also pre-ins are acceptable, just don't have too many pre-ins before the game goes into sign-ups.
Just making sure, how many is too much?
Sakura
no more than 50% rounded down of the max players.
Hika
whoever is hosting a new game, I can join in as an active player and i can replace in one other one
*goes back to sorting out her life*
Topic Starter
Amianki
Just a friendly reminder in case some people have forgotten; you have to indicate your set-up is ready in order for me to open up signups for that game. This is indicated by a red asterisk. You can request it be added or removed at any time at your own discretion.
Nyquill
hi pls rdy my setup sir
GuyInFreezer
I mean
Mine is a upick.
GuyInFreezer
That meant mine should be ready btw
Hika
/in for nyquill
/replace for GIF
show more