forum

Mafia Mod Queue

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Yeah i can run another 100OJ mafia 8p or 12p featuring DLC chars and cards.
Or another touhou upick.
Or just a normal game.
Just let me know

Edit: I decided to just make the thread instead of waiting here, easier to see who wants to play that way.
GuyInFreezer
So all we need is a sephi. Cool.
fartownik

GuyInFreezer wrote:

So all we need is a sephi. Cool.
:roll:
Hika
Someone bring RB back and I'm /in for any game here.
I've been reading over the Mafia that Kanye hosted a while ago and that stuff was great
AutoMedic
nobody told me there was an ongoing game fuuuuuuuuck
Zexion
Same here, and I just started playing 100% Orange Juice on Steam and then this happens. Which means I would have enjoyed the game a lot more.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sakura
I started it to see how many ppl it would get, i didn't expect it to actually fully fill, but it's nice to know we have enough players for games again.
Navizel
Had exams last week so I didn't join. Was only lurking orz
Birdy
well shit

fuck

so much for posting "I'm up".
Setsuen
I wasn't informed of this. Shocking
Topic Starter
Amianki
I'll host a 9p if people want a second game going.
Hika
I'd be down but depends on setup
Topic Starter
Amianki
Hika
/in
Drezi
oh hey

i'm up for a game too
Birdy
Yes please.
Sephibro
uhm
Nyquill
Cbot wanna purge the current queue and start fresh.
Topic Starter
Amianki
I think I'll do the same thing I did when we had a ton of old games and just poke people to see if they still want to have them in the queue. All the links are there this time, so...
Sakura
Well mine's already running so you can remove it from the queue portion of it.
I'll queue another OJ mafia, but if i do that right now it'd be right after this one so i'll wait a bit.
Nyquill
I want to queue a SEXY bemani private gakuen mafia to replace whatever I had queued before. It'll just be a normal flavored 11p game.
Hika
q ur mum kids
Nyquill
I want gif to host a game again, he writes the best role Pms.
Zexion
I agree you should purge the queue. Its really outdated and probably most ppl forgot about games and stuff.
Navizel

Nyquill wrote:

I want to queue a SEXY bemani private gakuen mafia to replace whatever I had queued before. It'll just be a normal flavored 11p game.
gimme that yoshitaka or nekomata master
Nyquill
Dude dont get me started with elemental creation jokes in my setup
Navizel
Btw, I couldn't find my Mafia in Hoenn Region note so I'm just going to scrap my old post. Also for simplicity's sake.

Still 12p, 9town, 3 maf setup
Pokemons are flavors
Types still don't matter as they are just flavors
Still looking for someone to help it balance while still being fit to the theme.

Edit:
Pre-ins:
Haneii
Static Noise Bird
fartownik
Haneii
Hoenn mafia sounds fun (even if I got excited because I first assumed it would be two mafia factions, magma/aqua...but then I saw pokemon flavours - I'm still down though XD) - hopefully I can sign up before it gets full once you get it up.
Navizel
Maybe Masons and Monks setup but Team Magma and Team Aqua instead though it's just another flavored game lol. I believe you can pre-in for an upcoming game.
Sakura
But Monks and Masons setup has 0% town win rate!
Navizel
Yeah. It's also one of the reason why I don't want to run that setup.
GuyInFreezer
If I had a time to mod I'd run vocaloid music upick.
Topic Starter
Amianki
I'll update this thread tomorrow. Work pretty much killed me today and I don't have enough brainpower left for it right now.
GuyInFreezer
/in to mod Vocaloid musics UPick

Players: 9o-8l pIay3rs

Abnormality: ***
Orthodoxy: ****
Hilarity: *****
Nyquill
Can I pre in for that.
Sakura
it's 90 players obv you can
Nyquill
i want to see a 90 player game play out.

There needs to be a cult, three mafia teams, threesks, and one fucking jester to ruin it all
Sakura
with 24 hours deadlines!
Topic Starter
Amianki
First post should be fully updated. Let me know if I screwed something up since it's been a while since I messed with it.

I assumed by Nyquill's post that he wanted the original game deleted from the queue. If this was an error, let me know and I'll revert it.
Nyquill
yes that is correct

also you forgot the allimportant BEMANI part of the game
show more