Holy shit I was just thinking of taking a quick look at the thread lol

Congrats!
Xinely
waaa Happy Birthday <3
RandF
HappyBirthday~

FELT <3
Gaia
just when i thought kinsharabae was on my side...
kinsharabae why you pull another melt on me ;________;

;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_; /cries in the corner alone )':

btw h-happy birthday... b-but its not like i c-care about you or anything!!!!
BeatofIke
Happy birthday :D
Topic Starter
Kinshara
Thank you so much everyone! It really means a lot. :)
alacat
Happy birthday :3~
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

1. (E) Difficulty Specific Errors
    - The Sliders in the first section are way too slow for an Easy/Normal difficulty. The Sliders from 00:00:448 - until 00:23:305 - in the Easy and Normal difficulties are inappropriate for these difficulty levels due to the very low Slider Velocity. While we agree with the section being really calm, we consider the current slider speed as unplayable for players of the target skill level. Moreover, stacks behind slidertails should be avoided in lower difficulties. They make these patterns much more difficult to read.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope your map will be requalified soon! The Beatmap Nominators will handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck and thank you for contributing to the osu! community with your efforts!

###E
OzzyOzrock
Always the last day :)

CONTEST IT CONTEST IT
Okoratu
Nah,

just redraw the sliders in a way that they don't overlap in normal and easy (which should be done by using higher sv) and enjoy requalify. Pretty easy actually.

I knew stacks were kind of risky but didn't think it'd be much of a problem given the long sliders and the consistent concept behind them, but oh well shouldn't be taking long to redo your sliderart with more sv (maybe have the breaks between them the same in normal and easy (1/1) so that doing a more spaced pattern is easily achievable?)

call me back once that happened
Winnie
Aka
while i do agree that stacks may bring some confusion, "we consider the current slider speed as unplayable for players of the target skill level" and "are inappropriate for these difficulty levels" is, excuse me, a bullshit imo

- ">we< consider"
hey, but what about the actual players? what do they consider? even if they drag cursor too slow or too fast, CS helps not to sliderbreak here, its hard and like impossible to lose the sliderball, it just can't be called "inappropriate", no way

if the reason was phrased similar to "stacks are way too confusing because approach circle of next slider has almost touched a head of it while you are still holding a previous slider and it's caused by SV being too slow" i would agree. but i can't agree with the wording "unplayable speed"

i am being pretty much pissed off due to every iconed map by me being DQ'd lately what actually never had happen. and what is more annoying is QAT passing maps with very important issues like incorrect timing and timing points abuse; unrankable sliders. this is very unprofessional

excuse me for my sharp reaction but let's fix it fast and get this back on track.
Topic Starter
Kinshara
Fixed all stack and SV issues. Also increased spacing. I also checked for any sliders going off grid, but please check before iconing.

Also, I give my sincerest apologies to Oko and Aka. You guys trusted me, and I let you down. I am really sorry...
Okoratu
In easy it could prolly look better if you got rid off them semi touching all the time idk 00:17:769 (1,1) - looks a lot better because SV goes back to 1.0 and thus allows spacing like this also the dent in 00:17:769 (1) - http://puu.sh/iuuCl/8b96de4028.jpg could be a bit uhhh smoother
Topic Starter
Kinshara

Okoratu wrote:

In easy it could prolly look better if you got rid off them semi touching all the time idk 00:17:769 (1,1) - looks a lot better because SV goes back to 1.0 and thus allows spacing like this also the dent in 00:17:769 (1) - http://puu.sh/iuuCl/8b96de4028.jpg could be a bit uhhh smoother
1) I could, but I kinda want that part to have a slightly lower SV without changing the DS. :C
2) I would make it smoother, but I decided that maintaining a circle shape with the end of the previous slider was more important orz.

TBH, I am sick of slider art right now, and I would rather not touch it x_x.
Okoratu
welll that makes sense

so yes my only concern about the current sliderart is that the sliders in Easy overlap more than the same sliders in normal, which could make them harder to read.
before qualifying, would contact some red name person about if that's fine, the dq reason has definitely been addressed so here's the bub back

edit2
some other things happened to the sliderart, it's now much easier to read and the sliderticks help you follow the places where the slider overlaps itself in easy quite nicely so let's go
Aka
adjusted them again
Topic Starter
Kinshara
slider art: never again

Thanks guys! ;w;
Giralda
Congratulations Kinshara! <3

I suppose I'll extend a round of applause to those who helped Kinshara grow as a mapper!
Myxo
Congratz, really good map!
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

(A) General Technical Errors

• Inconsistency in Tags : Tags in Easy difficulty is inconsistent with other difficulties. "NAGI☆" and "例大祭" should be changed to "NAGI☆" and "例大祭".

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###A
Okoratu
this should be the last stupid fix hahaha

edit: ###3
Aka
例大ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥
Okoratu
!˜†¾†˜!
Topic Starter
Kinshara
例大祭
pkk
~˜NAGI☆!!!˜~
Nozhomi
We are mad now.
Giralda

Aka wrote:

例大ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥ä¾‹å¤§ç¥
meii18
what's going on here ? D:
Pho
i lol'd
BeatofIke
Learn to UTF-8
Mao
Grats!
Kihhou
graats kinshara!!
Kibbleru

Kinshara wrote:

I'd like to dedicate this mapset to the mappers who helped me get started in mapping! Thank you so much!

cute. <3
show more