forum

MowtenDoo - El Bombito [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
MoodyRPG

ezek wrote:

whoa! the time lapse between the bubble and the heart was very short!
gratz!
1 2 3 4
xtrem3x
Q.Q ... por fin tengo algo en el sistema

OzzyOzrock
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Deif
Duro o3o

Felicidades Dax!!
Avishay
Hey, cool set, just some questions:

How are non-mexican (?) people are supposed to understand the difficulties? I am pretty sure the difficulties names' need to be understandable by everyone.

Experto & Duro > 00:00:567 (3) - This slider doesn't really land on a beat or follows the vocals properly, what's the purpose of it?

Good luck!
-Sh1n1-

Deif wrote:

Duro o3o
xDD Felicidades a los tres *-*/

PD: xtrem3x no te embriagues mucho please
TicClick
esso esso essoooo
Nyukai
What the...
ZiRoX

Deif wrote:

Duro o3o
Esto This.
TicClick
By the way, that title colour tweak you are asking for is impossible. Text formatting can't be set for separate words or symbols, it has to be applied to the whole line, so best you can end up with is the title torn to three lines, which makes zero sense.
Natteke desu
Toasty finish hype
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Avishay wrote:

Hey, cool set, just some questions:

How are non-mexican (?) people are supposed to understand the difficulties? I am pretty sure the difficulties names' need to be understandable by everyone.

Experto & Duro > 00:00:567 (3) - This slider doesn't really land on a beat or follows the vocals properly, what's the purpose of it?

Good luck!
The translate is on the description. lol , with big letters and mexico flags
And yeah, the purpose is follow the Naruto's rhythm (Artificial Intelligence Bomb)
Thanks for the comments!
xtrem3x
dia 2 .... la tension se me subio hasta el cerebelo y dudo que le metan mano a esta cosa.... hacen mas drama por colores de BG que nada LOL
DakeDekaane
Hi Dax and company.

We have to disqualify this mapset for the following reasons:
  1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed.
  2. Continuous mapping in Muzukashii. Despite the song being short, a few breaks could be used to represent better the song, in places as 00:04:758 - , 00:14:310 - , etc.
Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary.
  2. You'd want to work in the spread a bit with these note removals.
Sorry for being this late, good luck.

###E
Pereira006
call me when this get bubble
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi Dax and company.

1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed.
  2. Continuous mapping in Muzukashii. Despite the song being short, a few breaks could be used to represent better the song, in places as 00:04:758 - , 00:14:310 - , etc.
Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary.

###E
Just wait xtrem3x, If that's all, It's easy to fix.

-BOMBITOFF-
Sorry for the players.
Shiguri
Taco pls
Okoratu
I can now see why people are afraid to touch hybrids lol
anyways tell me when you took care of that
xtrem3x

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi Dax and company.

1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed. <<< all correct ... breaks obviously
<< fixed a bit .-.

Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary. << consistence with 00:11:776- .-.

Removed notes = 5
Bueno ... creo que soy el primero a quien le rompes el sueño ya ni modos ...

Picale Dax
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Will add it tomorrow, exactly, in aprox 24 hours more starting now.
I have to go to mi city, actually, I'm on my mother's house, far away and I can't install osu! or anything because technical issues.
Thanks for read.

EDIT: UPDATED PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND REDOWNLOAD
Okoratu

so muzu got rid of the continuous mapping
and i guess the difficulty spike has been toned down due to there now being 1/1 breaks between that stuff
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Thanks so much kokororatu, <3 you'll be always on mi kokoro <3
GIVE ME TACOS HUEHUE POWAH TO SUMMON PEREIRA!!

EXTRA: CHILE 2 - MEXICO 2 COPA AMERICA PRIMER TIEMPO. SI GANA CHILE EL XTREM3X Y GERO TIENEN QUE SUBIR UNA FOTO COMIENDO SOPAIPA O TOCOMPLE, SI GANA MEXICO LA SUBO YO COMIENDO TACO
EDIT: EMPATE, CHAO.
Pereira006
MEXICAN

re-qualify
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
OMG THIS GUY TAHNKS SO MUCH PLEASE DAKE DON'T SEE THIS UNTIL 1 WEEK
[Shiny]

DaxMasterix wrote:

EXTRA: CHILE 2 - MEXICO 2 COPA AMERICA PRIMER TIEMPO. SI GANA CHILE EL XTREM3X Y GERO TIENEN QUE SUBIR UNA FOTO COMIENDO SOPAIPA O TOCOMPLE, SI GANA MEXICO LA SUBO YO COMIENDO TACO
EDIT: EMPATE, CHAO.
Como fue empate las dos partes deben hacerlo Kappa
ErunamoJAZZ
hahaha, se salvaron, gg por el empate xDD

TACO!
OzzyOzrock
SIGUELE BAILANDO
xtrem3x
dia 6 .... no parece que haya DQ de nuevo, asi que procederé a dar por terminado mi reto especial y esas cosas
-Sh1n1-
xD Ahora si Gratz oficial O.o *-*/
Gero
No canten victoria ya que todavía falta un día mas, mucha suerte a todos y esperemos que pase satisfactoriamente a la sección de rankeados.

EDIT: Ahora es oficial, felicidades.
[Shiny]
Ahora si felicitaciones y viva mexico cabrones!