Total Posts
show more
Natteke desu
Toasty finish hype
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Avishay wrote:

Hey, cool set, just some questions:

How are non-mexican (?) people are supposed to understand the difficulties? I am pretty sure the difficulties names' need to be understandable by everyone.

Experto & Duro > 00:00:567 (3) - This slider doesn't really land on a beat or follows the vocals properly, what's the purpose of it?

Good luck!
The translate is on the description. lol , with big letters and mexico flags
And yeah, the purpose is follow the Naruto's rhythm (Artificial Intelligence Bomb)
Thanks for the comments!
xtrem3x
dia 2 .... la tension se me subio hasta el cerebelo y dudo que le metan mano a esta cosa.... hacen mas drama por colores de BG que nada LOL
DakeDekaane
Hi Dax and company.

We have to disqualify this mapset for the following reasons:
  1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed.
  2. Continuous mapping in Muzukashii. Despite the song being short, a few breaks could be used to represent better the song, in places as 00:04:758 - , 00:14:310 - , etc.
Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary.
  2. You'd want to work in the spread a bit with these note removals.
Sorry for being this late, good luck.

###E
Pereira006
call me when this get bubble
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi Dax and company.

1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed.
  2. Continuous mapping in Muzukashii. Despite the song being short, a few breaks could be used to represent better the song, in places as 00:04:758 - , 00:14:310 - , etc.
Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary.

###E
Just wait xtrem3x, If that's all, It's easy to fix.

-BOMBITOFF-
Sorry for the players.
Shiguri
Taco pls
Okoratu
I can now see why people are afraid to touch hybrids lol
anyways tell me when you took care of that
xtrem3x

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi Dax and company.

1. Unnecessary difficulty spike in Muzukashii. 00:12:751 (49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59) - . A suggestion is to remove 00:13:336 (53) - and 00:14:116 (58) - , however, you're free to fix this problem in another way as long as the issue is fixed. <<< all correct ... breaks obviously
<< fixed a bit .-.

Additional comments:
  1. Kiai in Muzukashii is a bit unclear. It seems you have focused on instrumentals but the sudden change to vocals throws off a bit. Maybe moving 00:25:032 (100) - to 00:24:643 - would do the trick, or whatever you consider necessary. << consistence with 00:11:776- .-.

Removed notes = 5
Bueno ... creo que soy el primero a quien le rompes el sueño ya ni modos ...

Picale Dax
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Will add it tomorrow, exactly, in aprox 24 hours more starting now.
I have to go to mi city, actually, I'm on my mother's house, far away and I can't install osu! or anything because technical issues.
Thanks for read.

EDIT: UPDATED PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND REDOWNLOAD
Okoratu

so muzu got rid of the continuous mapping
and i guess the difficulty spike has been toned down due to there now being 1/1 breaks between that stuff
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Thanks so much kokororatu, <3 you'll be always on mi kokoro <3
GIVE ME TACOS HUEHUE POWAH TO SUMMON PEREIRA!!

EXTRA: CHILE 2 - MEXICO 2 COPA AMERICA PRIMER TIEMPO. SI GANA CHILE EL XTREM3X Y GERO TIENEN QUE SUBIR UNA FOTO COMIENDO SOPAIPA O TOCOMPLE, SI GANA MEXICO LA SUBO YO COMIENDO TACO
EDIT: EMPATE, CHAO.
Pereira006
MEXICAN

re-qualify
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
OMG THIS GUY TAHNKS SO MUCH PLEASE DAKE DON'T SEE THIS UNTIL 1 WEEK
[Shiny]

DaxMasterix wrote:

EXTRA: CHILE 2 - MEXICO 2 COPA AMERICA PRIMER TIEMPO. SI GANA CHILE EL XTREM3X Y GERO TIENEN QUE SUBIR UNA FOTO COMIENDO SOPAIPA O TOCOMPLE, SI GANA MEXICO LA SUBO YO COMIENDO TACO
EDIT: EMPATE, CHAO.
Como fue empate las dos partes deben hacerlo Kappa
ErunamoJAZZ
hahaha, se salvaron, gg por el empate xDD

TACO!
OzzyOzrock
SIGUELE BAILANDO
xtrem3x
dia 6 .... no parece que haya DQ de nuevo, asi que procederé a dar por terminado mi reto especial y esas cosas
-Sh1n1-
xD Ahora si Gratz oficial O.o *-*/
Gero
No canten victoria ya que todavía falta un día mas, mucha suerte a todos y esperemos que pase satisfactoriamente a la sección de rankeados.

EDIT: Ahora es oficial, felicidades.
[Shiny]
Ahora si felicitaciones y viva mexico cabrones!