forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
didn't think i'd ever have to write a formal post of how annoying someone is in ot

god fuckin bless.
Aurani
So based on your post I am an asshole without a life.

I might be a major asshole, but at least I can safely say that I have a nice life.

Either that, or you believe I'm stupid, in which case I'll shove something up your arse. :V
silmarilen
oops i did a pp
Mianki
Yaay, gonna play in CWC once again. I haven't practiced at all and the matches are tomorrow yaay~
Friendan

Mianki wrote:

Yaay, gonna play in CWC once again. I haven't practiced at all and the matches are tomorrow yaay~
CWC? Christian Weston Chandler?
Hika

Aurani wrote:

So based on your post I am an asshole without a life.

I might be a major asshole, but at least I can safely say that I have a nice life.

Either that, or you believe I'm stupid, in which case I'll shove something up your arse. :V
Jokes on you, you don't have a life.
Mianki

Friendan wrote:

CWC? Christian Weston Chandler?
CTB World Cup.
Don't make me spell CTB
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Jokes on you, you don't have a life.
Bitch please, come here so I can show you just how full of life I can be.
You might need an extra bag or two of protection.
silmarilen
mianki for cwc hype
Mianki
Yeah boii

How are you guys doing here?
Trash Boat
fine, just trying to figure out why wired connection works and wireless doesnt
Aurani
Because you need a wire, hence why it's wireless
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Because you need a wire, hence why it's wireless
*trolling intensifies*

Either way, my router has both wired and wireless. I have been like 3 hours without wi-fi while my brother was peacefully playing 1.6 online. So, explain that.
BrokenArrow
your brother is living in the past
Aurani
Simple - he turned it off, easy to do in router settings without leaving physical evidence.
Trash Boat

BrokenArrow wrote:

your brother is living in the past
Nah, he's just training for the big stuff.

Aurani wrote:

Simple - he turned it off, easy to do in router settings without leaving physical evidence.
YOU SON OF A B-
B1rd
lol
Granger
Hello.
I havent posted sine a while. And my button is broken so sorry for any laking letters.

Never thought you ould atually break a membrane keyboard short of utting it up or using it so muh that the material wears off and the ontats lay bare. Oh well.
Aurani
What is love? (baby don't hurt me)

It's such a nice night breeze - makes me want to walk by a beach with that mongrel, but alas, gotta wank inside and study fucking economy, because fuck me.
Hika
I know you miss me, baby.
I'm too busy trying to find a receipt to return something.
Aurani

Hika wrote:

I know you miss me, baby.
Wat
no

Who are you? :V
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

Hello.
I havent posted sine a while. And my button is broken so sorry for any laking letters.

Never thought you ould atually break a membrane keyboard short of utting it up or using it so muh that the material wears off and the ontats lay bare. Oh well.
I missed you ;_;
Yuudachi-kun
Who?
NotEvenDoomMusic
Haneii
Stop keyboard cruelty!
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

do you kiss your daddy with that Enormous Booty™
Granger

Trash Boat wrote:

Granger wrote:

Hello.

I missed you ;_;
Nonsense.

Haneii wrote:

Stop keyboard cruelty!
Yeah, as i told silmarilen: dont play osu, it kills your keys
Stop keyboard ruelty. Stop osu!
silmarilen
too many keys die because of osu. together we can stop this!
Haneii
Most cases are never reported, and most keyboard suffering goes unrecognized and unabated. I used to play osu! but then I saw what it did to my keyboard, and in turn my family, friends, and life.

Say no to keyboard cruelty T_T

------------------------------

Darn; wish I was here sooner. That seduce me thread looked like it could have been fun (albeit, more of FG than OT thread). Although, I'm probably on my own when I think bad/lacking threads can be saved and shouldn't be locked so soon.
silmarilen
you can seduce me instead if you want
Granger
Keyboard ruelty has been linked to RSI. Our researh finds the same and suggests that RSI is aused by the keyboards futile attempts at defending themselfes. Yet the attaker gets threatment for RSI while the vitim, the keyboard, just lands in the bin. We think this is not justified and demand proper threatment for the vitim over the attaker, who should be punished instead.

Our researh also finds that keyboard ruelty is the most prevalent in the following groups: Gamers, Offie Drones and writers. We suggest to not join these groups and atively boyott them for being ruel to their keyboards.
Bweh

Haneii wrote:

Darn; wish I was here sooner. That seduce me thread looked like it could have been fun (albeit, more of FG than OT thread). Although, I'm probably on my own when I think bad/lacking threads can be saved and shouldn't be locked so soon.
Yeah, I felt like I've been a bit too lock happy lately, though I don't feel that way about the seduce me thread. I don't see much of a point in keeping a poorly veiled "stroke my e-peen" thread.
Aurani
I actually think you are a tad bit slow with locking certain threads that obviously promise a yield of around 0 percent of interesting, intelligently written posts.
Haneii

Brian OA wrote:

I don't see much of a point in keeping a poorly veiled "stroke my e-peen" thread.
Oh, I guess I saw it more as a way to see how well others know each other in OT at the same time learning about others (ie: you'd post something that would incite them - it shouldn't have to be anything sexual. Just think interests/what the person gets excited over). You can also seduce someone into changing their avatar, trying a new food etc...

...oh right this is OT.
Bweh
There's that annoying mentality again.

To be fair, that thread wouldn't have any hope in any part of the internet.

Aurani wrote:

I actually think you are a tad bit slow with locking certain threads that obviously promise a yield of around 0 percent of interesting, intelligently written posts.
Things sometimes turn around as not everything is decided by the OP. This is Off-Topic after all; it'd be just silly if it couldn't live up to its own name.
Haneii

Brian OA wrote:

What mentality?

Aurani wrote:

certain threads that obviously promise a yield of around 0 percent of interesting, intelligently written posts.
Try some hand-over-hand help and save the threads. Mods, find the gem/potential in a thread and edit the OP and see how it goes (that is if they're salvageable. That's where you have to be quick :P). Users, derail efficiently and attempt to save the thread + lengthen its lifespan~
Aurani
#SaveTheTreads

No, but seriously, how hard is it for people to understand that self-improvement through sharing different perspectives is better than eating each other's virtual feces whilst stroking their dick?
Bweh

Haneii wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

What mentality?
The mentality that claims that because we are in Off-Topic, everything must be shit.

Haneii wrote:

Try some hand-over-hand help and save the threads. Mods, find the gem/potential in a thread and edit the OP and see how it goes (that is if they're salvageable. That's where you have to be quick :P). Users, derail efficiently and attempt to save the thread + lengthen its lifespan~
If you were clever enough you don't need mod intervention. Not every thread is born to be a gem, and some have the potential but everyone just shits on it.
B1rd
Off topic seems normal to me. What kind of standards are you people expecting? This is just a video game forum.
Bweh
Kinda what the bungie forums were before they rehauled everything.
show more