Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Headbang
Fixed.
awp
what the hell Saturos are you not even going to scrutinize the timing

Offset is 11,820 (BPM of 212 is good)

Following time placements use updated offset of 11,820 for reference.

Normal:
02:00:92 (3,4,5) - beatspacing issue !!!
**If the fol
02:22:15 (5,6) - These notes feel a LOT better shifted a half beat forward to 02:22:29 so that they go with the vocals, which is what I caught on to going through it. (don't forget to beatspace if you change~)
02:24:48 (5,6) - These notes should be snapped to the whole notes to be in time.

Hard:
01:25:19 (4,5) - Resnap these two a quarter beat to the left.
01:26:46 (10) - to the whole beat
01:26:89 (11) - to 01:26:96
02:25:40 (1) - I recommend snapping the tail to the whole beat to not break flow
02:27:66 (1,2,3,4) - Watch the beatspacing here

Overall the map's pretty good though.
Saturos

awp wrote:

what the hell Saturos are you not even going to scrutinize the timing
Eh, I didn't have any trouble with it when I was doing my normal play throughs before edit, so I didn't even double check it.

I did apparently miss a lot of placing mistakes, though...hmmm..
Topic Starter
Headbang
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
I was all ready to bubble this, and then I find one minor trip up in Hard. 02:13:06 (7) - is a half beat early.
Topic Starter
Headbang
Done again.
Gemi
The actual bpm of the song is 105.70, and you are using roughly the double, so you should use 211.40 instead of 212.00.
Topic Starter
Headbang
I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree with that value. I tested it and played around with it vs. 212, and not only does it not sync up with the percussion, it made the whole song slightly off time.
Saturos
Reupload with hard back at 212.0 properly resnapped, and you get your bubble~
Gemi
I guess all of my bpms from this night are pretty bad, this is the second complaint. Argh. Need to sleep during the day to get myself back to the standard. Atleast the offsets seem to go well, sorry for the inconvinience.
Topic Starter
Headbang
Fixed.
Rolled
Got a few things. If you change this quick enough you can get my bubble before I have to leave.

Hard:
02:21:69 (5,6) - Further from the stack of 3

Normal:
00:28:51 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3) - Distinguish between half notes and full notes better here. Specifically the 5,6,7,8 and the blue 3
00:59:65 (1) - Further
01:12:66 (1) - Further
01:29:65 (4,5) - The 4 could be mistaken for a full beat, a bit closer to the 3.

Normal map as a whole has some misleading spots where halves could be mistaken as fulls. These were just the major problem areas I found. This could possibly be due to your grid level. If you aren't already, use a level 4 (3?) grid. The max.
I'm not going to point out all of them but for your next map perhaps you could get a bit more strict when it comes to spacing.
Topic Starter
Headbang
Fixed.
Echo
One teensy thing: [hard] 02:21:70 (5,6) is further apart than every other 2 beat couplet.

BPM does sound to lag ever so slightly, but I don't think it's enough to affect play so we'll leave it at 212 :)
Topic Starter
Headbang
silly people, stop finding things to fix. It's done.
Echo

All good

awp
It's not over yet! /zero

Found offset to be 11,808.

As a result, some of the notes need to be resnapped (starting with 00:26:59 (3,4,5,6,7,8) on Hard) - watch for sliders ending on awkward times as well.

Stealing Saturos' AWP to pop bubble for now~
Topic Starter
Headbang
Now it is over yet.
awp
imo yes
Echo
ok ranking~
Topic Starter
Headbang
That took too long.