show more
meii18
Finally gratz ~
Charlotte
gratz :)
Stefan

OniJAM wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Please do not leave the heart icon in the thread and change it back to popped/bubbled if you got to wait.
Well if I removed heart icon in post then it still will be heart icon in the OP, theb if I want to set it back to bubbled, i cant heart it again cuz i see someone did like this and got punishment, so i won't take risk. Next time I'll click the qualify icon first then post, thanks for remind and sorry for the trouble.
that is a good way to avoid this problem.

Congrats Nardo!
Conor
Razorflamekun
I'm very surprised that this got ranked when there is such a small gap in the star rating between both Oni difficulties. I would have expected at least a 0.4 gap in the star rating first.
Kyouren

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Finally gratz ~
Anyway, metadata is really correct? O_O
If yes, gratzz~ :3
toara_fict
Gratz Nardo :3
JUDYDANNY
Gratz :)
PatZar
:O gratz
Ujimatsu Chiya

Genocide wrote:

:O gratz
Loctav
Posting on behalf of the Taiko QAT. They someone didnt make it to post in time, so I do it for them.
Make sure to get your stuff rechecked by the BN. As I was not entirely sure which one was the definite DQ reason, I just drop all the issues they mentioned - as you should consider all of them.

I am sure that the Taiko QAT will elaborate their concrete DQ reason more indeep if you ask them.

[Kantan & Futsuu]

- 00:08:095 (5,1) - Doubt it is the best idea to use a spinner here. Especially in Futsuu bounded together with a 1/2 don. New players normaly don't know how to spin, and suddenly it starts with that + a don. Can lead to confusion.
- I don't see the need for SV 1.2 in both difficulties. The BPM isn't that high and leads to another problems which is dedicated to Kantan . Beside the different snappings in Kantan which are really a lot confusing, the SV makes these different spacings less noticeable, like for example 00:30:595 (35,36) - which a new player probably can't distinguise.
- New pattern constellations in Kantan like 00:32:595 (38,39,40,41) - makes the diff even harder and more confusing.

For the rest of Futsuu diff, we could nitpick a lot of things, but generally the mapping style used makes it reasonable. While this is a strength in this case, it's a huge weakness in both Kantan and Muzukashii if you ask me.

While Muzu is relatively fine (we am against mapping like that though, trying hard to follow vocals and then ignore them right afterwards), it creates a problem in Kantan where you are forced to map on really odd ticks. While musically it does makes sense in a way, it feels bad because it's not trying to create a comprehensible rhythm, it has no flow and the notes are just "there".

the beginning in Futsuu and Kantan is too sudden and the rhythms used don't represent the music as it should.

[Spread]

Spread from Muzukashii to the other two Onis seems to be high. While Futsuu indicates already the use of 1/2 patterns in Muzu, which is a good transition from one to the other difficulty, Muzukashii don't have any 1/4 for upcoming diffs. Both Onis suddenly use some more ocmplicated 1/4 with an higher density, such as 00:41:928 - in qoot's Oni or 01:00:595~01:02:428 - longer constellations in nardo's Oni.

Maybe one of the Oni's should be made a bit easier.

[General]

mp3 quality is doubtfully low. Are you sure there is no better version of this?

Sorry if this post looks more cluttered than it should. I recommend you to poke some Taiko QAT about this post, to avoid misunderstandings or to receive concrete advises.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic
Would you mind telling me who wrote these reasons for me to refer to so that I can negotiate with them?
qoot8123

Loctav wrote:

Posting on behalf of the Taiko QAT.
I'd interested who is that Taiko QAT. :roll:
Loctav
You can ask any of them. The reasons are a compilation of all taiko QATs statements
Hanjamon
sad :c good luck with the requalify Nardoxy
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

Loctav wrote:

Posting on behalf of the Taiko QAT. They someone didnt make it to post in time, so I do it for them.
Make sure to get your stuff rechecked by the BN. As I was not entirely sure which one was the definite DQ reason, I just drop all the issues they mentioned - as you should consider all of them. I think there is no distinct reason for disqualification in the post, what I see are just the suggestions of additional modding.

I am sure that the Taiko QAT will elaborate their concrete DQ reason more indeep if you ask them.

[Kantan & Futsuu]

- 00:08:095 (5,1) - Doubt it is the best idea to use a spinner here. Especially in Futsuu bounded together with a 1/2 don. New players normaly don't know how to spin, and suddenly it starts with that + a don. Can lead to confusion. I think it is perfectly fine to use a spinner to represent the long, stretched vocal starting from 00:08:262 to 00:10:262 - . About how to spin, kd spam can be learnt by beginners by attempting just a few times, so the spinner can be finished quickly and it will not cause any confusion even he or she hits the don and starts the spinner with a slight delay.
- I don't see the need for SV 1.2 in both difficulties. The BPM isn't that high and leads to another problems which is dedicated to Kantan . Beside the different snappings in Kantan which are really a lot confusing, the SV makes these different spacings less noticeable, like for example 00:30:595 (35,36) - which a new player probably can't distinguise. In fact 180 BPM is high enough. Anyway, changed the SV of both Kantan and Futsuu to 1.4 to let beginners grow faster.
- New pattern constellations in Kantan like 00:32:595 (38,39,40,41) - makes the diff even harder and more confusing. I think it is not that problematic and confusing because of the simple snapping here (1/1+2/1+1/1). The vocal pattern also changes afterwards at 00:34:595 - , so a slightly different pattern constellation is fine to reflect such a difference.

For the rest of Futsuu diff, we could nitpick a lot of things, but generally the mapping style used makes it reasonable. While this is a strength in this case, it's a huge weakness in both Kantan and Muzukashii if you ask me.

While Muzu is relatively fine (we am against mapping like that though, trying hard to follow vocals and then ignore them right afterwards), it creates a problem in Kantan where you are forced to map on really odd ticks. While musically it does makes sense in a way, it feels bad because it's not trying to create a comprehensible rhythm, it has no flow and the notes are just "there". I would prefer vocal mapping as my top mapping priority. However, since this is a Muzukashii, I cannot follow all of them as the use of appropriate breaks is also an important aspect in mapping an intermediate difficulty. Concerning the use of red ticks in Kantan, I think the rhythm is comprehensible and vocal-beat oriented, as I followed the sounds that need emphasis throughout the difficulty. I don't use them randomly, all of the red tick notes are placed after thorough considerations, accompanied by proper neighbouring breaks.

the beginning in Futsuu and Kantan is too sudden and the rhythms used don't represent the music as it should. We could hear the pitch increment at the beginning of the song. Notes are placed there to fit the rhythm, and I don't think it is sudden because the vocal part is also strong.

[Spread]

Spread from Muzukashii to the other two Onis seems to be high. While Futsuu indicates already the use of 1/2 patterns in Muzu, which is a good transition from one to the other difficulty, Muzukashii don't have any 1/4 for upcoming diffs. Both Onis suddenly use some more ocmplicated 1/4 with an higher density, such as 00:41:928 - in qoot's Oni or 01:00:595~01:02:428 - longer constellations in nardo's Oni. Muzukashii already has 1/4 ddd and kkk. As you know, it is not appropriate to use ddk/kkd in such a high BPM Muzukashii. It is hard to raise the difficulty of Muzukashii further because there are no more prominent 1/4 beats that are easy to be followed. About Onis, they are just ordinarily hard considering its high BPM but low note density, and there exists no additional overmapping to keep the Onis simple. Furthermore, the diff spread from Muzu and Oni is just similar to the ranked mapsets, so I don't understand why it is a problem.

Maybe one of the Oni's should be made a bit easier.

[General]

mp3 quality is doubtfully low. Are you sure there is no better version of this? Yes, the current one is already the best I can find as there is no official TV Size track for the song.

Sorry if this post looks more cluttered than it should. I recommend you to poke some Taiko QAT about this post, to avoid misunderstandings or to receive concrete advises.
Kyouren
I have original mp3 but is 320 mbps <----- i don't know
And tittle is wrong
For sure, That same OniJAM said:

OniJAM wrote:

add [TV ver.] to the title
Official website says it is (TV ver.) But in the release album it is written as [TV ver.], see the box for picture, also it can be confirmed at This site
(No. 2)

NO KDS~

EDIT:
That is a mp3, you just ask with Ringating for convert that mp3
http://puu.sh/gFa5S/969cd0c006.mp3

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic
mp3 and title changed, thanks for your help!
TKS

Loctav wrote:

[Kantan & Futsuu]
- 00:08:095 (5,1) - Doubt it is the best idea to use a spinner here. Especially in Futsuu bounded together with a 1/2 don. New players normaly don't know how to spin, and suddenly it starts with that + a don. Can lead to confusion.
mappers shouldn't take care of a rudimentary problem. first, must learn how to play taiko. imo.

[ General]
  1. エクストラ·マジック·アワー feels wrong due to 1-byte middle dot. replace it to 2-byte middle dot (・) because officials are using 2-byte. it was a quite minor thing but we could handle it as an incorrect metadata, probably. it seems a really hard to find thing but feel free to ask me or some japanese BN/QAT. i can help you anytime.
[ Kantan]
  1. 00:22:996 (22) - 00:28:329 (29) - you could remove them, or change the pattern. 1/1 triplets sound a bit excess since the song goes to calm part.
[ Futsuu]
  1. 00:22:329 (31,32,33,34) - almost the same thing as Kantan. you should follow the vocal more clearly and remove some notes to emphasize next part from 00:32:662 -
    i mean consider removing 00:22:329 (31) - 00:27:662 (42) - (and 00:22:829 (33) - 00:28:162 (44) - too? it's up to you.)
no kds for this.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

TKS wrote:

Loctav wrote:

[Kantan & Futsuu]
mappers shouldn't take care of a rudimentary problem. first, must learn how to play taiko. imo. Same opinion here. For those who are new to Taiko, they can just learn the most basic things (e.g. how to hit a don/kat/big don/big kat/slider/spinner) through the Auto mode.

[ General]
  1. エクストラ·マジック·アワー feels wrong due to 1-byte middle dot. replace it to 2-byte middle dot (・) because officials are using 2-byte. it was a quite minor thing but we could handle it as an incorrect metadata, probably. it seems a really hard to find thing but feel free to ask me or some japanese BN/QAT. i can help you anytime. revised the title to "エクストラ・マジック・アワー [TV ver.]".
[ Kantan]
  1. 00:22:996 (22) - 00:28:329 (29) - you could remove them, or change the pattern. 1/1 triplets sound a bit excess since the song goes to calm part. It sounds good, fixed
[ Futsuu]
  1. 00:22:329 (31,32,33,34) - almost the same thing as Kantan. you should follow the vocal more clearly and remove some notes to emphasize next part from 00:32:662 - I would prefer retaining them to have a better spread from Kantan to Muzukashii. Also, there is already an increase in difficulty starting from 00:32:662 - in Futsuu by the use of mixed-colour 1/2 notes.
    i mean consider removing 00:22:329 (31) - 00:27:662 (42) - (and 00:22:829 (33) - 00:28:162 (44) - too? it's up to you.)
no kds for this.
Thanks for the check TKS~ :)
OnosakiHito
Once I'm done with TWC mappool and other stuff, I will rephrase the DQ reason, so it becomes more clear to everyone.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic
Well... Two months passed and no one could elaborate the DQ reasons. I think I have to push this forward again.
Kayano
I think it is fine fow
Rebubbled!
Yuzeyun
no touch
i touch tomorrow when i head back home.
Yuzeyun
[Kantan]
00:23:996 (23,24,25,30,31,32) - The singing is no different between these notes, so opt for an evening out on color changes ? (2-1 / 2-1 instead of 2-1 / 1-2)

[Muzukashii]
00:11:662 (2) - only diff that has a K, replace to k
00:13:162 (9) - This note feels misplaced, 00:13:329 - has a clear and distinct snare. The current pattern sounds fairly weird due to how it's composed.

[Oni]
00:31:496 (133,134) - dd, to go towards k ? kdk doesn't feel perfectly right here.

tfw nothing else.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

_Gezo_ wrote:

[Kantan]
00:23:996 (23,24,25,30,31,32) - The singing is no different between these notes, so opt for an evening out on color changes ? (2-1 / 2-1 instead of 2-1 / 1-2) fixed

[Muzukashii]
00:11:662 (2) - only diff that has a K, replace to k fixed
00:13:162 (9) - This note feels misplaced, 00:13:329 - has a clear and distinct snare. The current pattern sounds fairly weird due to how it's composed. changed from kkdkd kk to kkdk kkd.

[Oni]
00:31:496 (133,134) - dd, to go towards k ? kdk doesn't feel perfectly right here. fixed

tfw nothing else.
Thanks Gezo~ :)
qoot8123
?
Yuzeyun
still waiting........ ONO GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OVER HERE GOTT VERDAMMT
Blanc Kisaragi
Waiting for the rank
OnosakiHito
Well, I had a lot to do, but Nardo was aware of it. Let's go.
Still, my apoligize that it took me so long.

[General]

QATs wrote:

While Muzu is relatively fine (we am against mapping like that though, trying hard to follow vocals and then ignore them right afterwards), it creates a problem in Kantan where you are forced to map on really odd ticks. While musically it does makes sense in a way, it feels bad because it's not trying to create a comprehensible rhythm, it has no flow and the notes are just "there".
While I was checking the Kantan again I noticed that at certain places (which I gonna mention soon) this is still the case. You should really fix this problem, if not, must, because there are still some odd patterns which have do not create a comprehensible rhythm.

[ Kantan]
  1. 00:36:496 (43,44) - In my personal opinion I still believe that vocal mapping on Kantan is still really tricky. At certain places this can work, but cases like this one are rather confusing than anything else if you ask me. Could be just me of course, but you had mostly a constant rhythm before and then suddenly this appears. I would suggest just having a don at 00:36:662 - , and do the same for similar cases. Mapping to vocal on cases where the patterns stand alone seems to be more appropriated since Kantan player can prepare better to the snapping change. For example: 00:39:162 (47) -
  2. 01:15:329 (21) - Shouldn't this note be rather at 01:15:162 - ? But even so, even with that change this might not sound so nice. So, how about you use a spinner from 01:15:162 to 01:17:996 - ?
  3. 01:19:162 - These are those very cases why I believe keeping vocal mapping mostly aside in Kantans is appropriate. Normaly you expect an accurate mapping to the vocal, since you did that a few times. But you didn't do that because of the dififculty and that made it automatically sound awkward. In all honest, I can't think of a solution for this one in such a short time. All I have in mind right now is a spinner to avoid any oddly placed pattern here, because this timeline is really complicated and leads in most cases to odd patterns which in fact, are also hard to follow.
[ Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:329 (50) - Muzukashii contains already a lot of patterns without many breaks, while Futsuu has alot of them. Please insert some more breaks into this map in general, because this Muzukashii is really dense right now. As example, you can delete this don due to vocal wise mapping as you did at 00:25:662 or 00:26:996 - .
  2. 00:28:662 - ^
  3. 00:32:162 - Maybe this could be a finisher? Sounds actually pretty nice and fits to upcoming finisher.
  4. 00:37:329 - Can be deleted as well. (won't mention deletions anymore)
  5. 01:01:996 - Vocal mapping. Recommending to move this note to 01:02:162 - , that don placement sounds awesome if you ask me.
  6. 01:19:329 - How about this instead: http://puu.sh/j4MAp/8ee6b7323e.png
[ qoot's Oni]

The Oni is mostly fine. But there is one thing that bugs me a lot: 00:53:996 (235,236,241) - notes like these are strongly emphasized by the vocal and finisher, but this suddenly stops at 00:56:496 - . While this is because of the density in pattern, I strongly recommend to reconsider the choice of the patterns in this kiai. Is it either deleting the finishers or adding new one is up to the mapper. But the difference in impact is way too big if you ask me. If you ask me, you should use more finishers in this part.

1. 01:19:329 - How about this instead: http://puu.sh/j4MAp/8ee6b7323e.png
[ Oni]
  1. 00:41:829 (190) - Finisher wouldn't hurt here considering your previous finishers at 00:39:162 (178,185) - . You just expect a finisher there, also because the sound can carry one.
  2. 00:37:996 (169) - ^
  3. 00:53:996 - You have some how a siilar finisher case like in qoot's diff, but because of some reason it feels better. Maybe you can keep it like that. For now, I won't analyze it too much. lol
  4. 1:19:329 - Similar case like in your Muzukashii.
[Conclusion]

Once some of the mentioned issues in the lower diffs are fixed (the odd-vocal points I mentioned in the General box) the set should be in general fine. Yet, there is something else I want to mention:

QAT wrote:

Spread from Muzukashii to the other two Onis seems to be high. While Futsuu indicates already the use of 1/2 patterns in Muzu, which is a good transition from one to the other difficulty, Muzukashii don't have any 1/4 for upcoming diffs. Both Onis suddenly use some more ocmplicated 1/4 with an higher density, such as 00:41:928 - in qoot's Oni or 01:00:595~01:02:428 - longer constellations in nardo's Oni.
I was on my way to write this, but QAT already mentioned this in the DQ post. And this time I must be more strict by saying, you must map an easier Oni because of above said reason. The difference is unfortunately too big between Muzu and the two other Onis. Pattern wise and density wise. The DQ will be inevitable if no addition is made, I'm sure. So please reconsider making an easier Oni and just call me back if you did so. For now you will have enough time, since it may take some time until qoot comes back.

Hm, don't worry. The post sounds more negative than it actually is. Actually you have a good understanding in vocal mapping, you can see that especially in Futsuu. This difficulty is mapped in a really good way. The reason so many points appeared in this mod are rather because of the natural problems vocal mapping brings itself with it. So yeah, let's just see how you gonna continue here.

For now, I can just wish you good luck.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

OnosakiHito wrote:

[General]

QATs wrote:

While I was checking the Kantan again I noticed that at certain places (which I gonna mention soon) this is still the case. You should really fix this problem, if not, must, because there are still some odd patterns which have do not create a comprehensible rhythm. They are not really incomprehensible but just a bit hard.

[ Kantan]
  1. 00:36:496 (43,44) - In my personal opinion I still believe that vocal mapping on Kantan is still really tricky. At certain places this can work, but cases like this one are rather confusing than anything else if you ask me. Could be just me of course, but you had mostly a constant rhythm before and then suddenly this appears. I would suggest just having a don at 00:36:662 - , and do the same for similar cases. Mapping to vocal on cases where the patterns stand alone seems to be more appropriated since Kantan player can prepare better to the snapping change. For example: 00:39:162 (47) - fixed using another pattern configuration.
  2. 01:15:329 (21) - Shouldn't this note be rather at 01:15:162 - ? But even so, even with that change this might not sound so nice. So, how about you use a spinner from 01:15:162 to 01:17:996 - ? fixed
  3. 01:19:162 - These are those very cases why I believe keeping vocal mapping mostly aside in Kantans is appropriate. Normaly you expect an accurate mapping to the vocal, since you did that a few times. But you didn't do that because of the dififculty and that made it automatically sound awkward. In all honest, I can't think of a solution for this one in such a short time. All I have in mind right now is a spinner to avoid any oddly placed pattern here, because this timeline is really complicated and leads in most cases to odd patterns which in fact, are also hard to follow. Deleted some notes to let the red line note stand alone. Three consecutive spinners are just too many imo.
[ Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:329 (50) - Muzukashii contains already a lot of patterns without many breaks, while Futsuu has alot of them. Please insert some more breaks into this map in general, because this Muzukashii is really dense right now. As example, you can delete this don due to vocal wise mapping as you did at 00:25:662 or 00:26:996 - . fixed
  2. 00:28:662 - ^ ^
  3. 00:32:162 - Maybe this could be a finisher? Sounds actually pretty nice and fits to upcoming finisher. ^
  4. 00:37:329 - Can be deleted as well. (won't mention deletions anymore) ^
  5. 01:01:996 - Vocal mapping. Recommending to move this note to 01:02:162 - , that don placement sounds awesome if you ask me. ^
  6. 01:19:329 - How about this instead: http://puu.sh/j4MAp/8ee6b7323e.png I think following the stressed sound at 01:19:329 - would be better.
[ Oni]
  1. 00:41:829 (190) - Finisher wouldn't hurt here considering your previous finishers at 00:39:162 (178,185) - . You just expect a finisher there, also because the sound can carry one. fixed
  2. 00:37:996 (169) - ^ I think a small note here would flow better.
  3. 00:53:996 - You have some how a siilar finisher case like in qoot's diff, but because of some reason it feels better. Maybe you can keep it like that. For now, I won't analyze it too much. lol Okay, I'll keep it first.
  4. 1:19:329 - Similar case like in your Muzukashii. same as Muzukashii
[Conclusion]

Once some of the mentioned issues in the lower diffs are fixed (the odd-vocal points I mentioned in the General box) the set should be in general fine. Yet, there is something else I want to mention:

QAT wrote:

I was on my way to write this, but QAT already mentioned this in the DQ post. And this time I must be more strict by saying, you must map an easier Oni because of above said reason. The difference is unfortunately too big between Muzu and the two other Onis. Pattern wise and density wise. The DQ will be inevitable if no addition is made, I'm sure. So please reconsider making an easier Oni and just call me back if you did so. For now you will have enough time, since it may take some time until qoot comes back. I will consider it.

Hm, don't worry. The post sounds more negative than it actually is. Actually you have a good understanding in vocal mapping, you can see that especially in Futsuu. This difficulty is mapped in a really good way. The reason so many points appeared in this mod are rather because of the natural problems vocal mapping brings itself with it. So yeah, let's just see how you gonna continue here.

For now, I can just wish you good luck.
Thanks for your mod Ono~ :)
qoot8123

OnosakiHito wrote:

[ qoot's Oni]

The Oni is mostly fine. But there is one thing that bugs me a lot: 00:53:996 (235,236,241) - notes like these are strongly emphasized by the vocal and finisher, but this suddenly stops at 00:56:496 - . While this is because of the density in pattern, I strongly recommend to reconsider the choice of the patterns in this kiai. Is it either deleting the finishers or adding new one is up to the mapper. But the difference in impact is way too big if you ask me. If you ask me, you should use more finishers in this part. I see. but I want to use finisher to follow the vocal's accent on 00:53:996 (235,236,241) - ,and on 00:56:496 (249) - the vocal's power is not as much as 00:55:162 (241) - ,and the reason why I add finish on 00:54:329 (236) - is because there is a clap sound.

1. 01:19:329 - How about this instead: http://puu.sh/j4MAp/8ee6b7323e.png
there is strong sound on 01:19:329 - , ignore it is a bit weird to me.
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic
Aug 24, 2015: Added aabc's Oni as an easier Oni for the set. I think it is ready for BN checks again.

/me summons Gezo lol
Yuzeyun
i want dessert
Raiden
Hi Nardo, aabc and qoot :D

[Nardo's diffs]
  1. 00:37:996 (44) - Finisher? I hear a cymbal crash here
  2. 00:51:329 (63,64,65) - These 3 could use finisher too (you used in Muzu and Oni). (I don't really think finishers increase difficulty :( )
[Kantan]
  1. 00:41:662 (50,51) - ahhh... do you think moving them forward a bit would follow vocals more nicely? 00:41:662 (50) - to 00:41:829 - |and| 00:41:996 (51) - to 00:42:329 -
  2. 01:09:996 (14) - Do you think this high vocal could have a finisher? (Applies to Futsuu and Muzu too)
[Futsuu]
  1. 00:31:829 (54,55) - Can use finisher? They have similar tone to 53
[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:59:329 (185,186) - Finisher? To cohere with 00:53:996 (163,164) -
[qoot]
  1. 00:21:996 - Why the last note at 10% less volume? :c
[aabc]
  1. 00:07:329 (1) - aah... you could remove the finisher so 2 3 and 4 are more properly emphasized imo
  2. 00:53:996 (2) - I think this has the same tone than 3, maybe add finisher?
  3. 01:03:662 (1,1) - ctrl+g? I think this way you could reflect the snare hit at 01:03:662 (1) - in a better way :P
  4. 01:04:662 (2) - Same as 00:53:996 (2) -
[Oni]
  1. 01:13:912 (369) - I think the vocal's shortly held note could be reflected better with a kat, since I don't hear any pitch decrease :3
[all diffs]
  1. Not a problem, but isn't 00:07:329 - the green line just a bit useless? You could just put the offset at 80% volume since there are no notes until that point =w=)b

You may call me back :D
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

Raiden wrote:

Hi Nardo, aabc and qoot :D

[Nardo's diffs]
  1. 00:37:996 (44) - Finisher? I hear a cymbal crash here fixed
  2. 00:51:329 (63,64,65) - These 3 could use finisher too (you used in Muzu and Oni). (I don't really think finishers increase difficulty :( )^
[Kantan]
  1. 00:41:662 (50,51) - ahhh... do you think moving them forward a bit would follow vocals more nicely? 00:41:662 (50) - to 00:41:829 - |and| 00:41:996 (51) - to 00:42:329 - fixed
  2. 01:09:996 (14) - Do you think this high vocal could have a finisher? (Applies to Futsuu and Muzu too) ^
[Futsuu]
  1. 00:31:829 (54,55) - Can use finisher? They have similar tone to 53 changed 00:32:162 (55) - to big note only. 54 is lower-pitched than the other two.
[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:59:329 (185,186) - Finisher? To cohere with 00:53:996 (163,164) - fixed the former note. The latter one is not supported by the strong clapping sound that 00:54:329 (164) - possesses.
[qoot]
  1. 00:21:996 - Why the last note at 10% less volume? :c fixed by qoot
[Oni]
  1. 01:13:912 (369) - I think the vocal's shortly held note could be reflected better with a kat, since I don't hear any pitch decrease :3 Remain unchanged since the vocal pitch is not that high to support four kats.
[all diffs]
  1. Not a problem, but isn't 00:07:329 - the green line just a bit useless? You could just put the offset at 80% volume since there are no notes until that point =w=)b fixed

You may call me back :D
Thanks for your mod~ :)
aabc271

Raiden wrote:

Hi Nardo, aabc and qoot :D :D

[aabc]
  1. 00:07:329 (1) - aah... you could remove the finisher so 2 3 and 4 are more properly emphasized imo Fine to me. Applied~
  2. 00:53:996 (2) - I think this has the same tone than 3, maybe add finisher? There's some background bang (I guess it's cymbal?) in 00:54:329 which makes me keep the current pattern (and kiai). Would keep this for now.
  3. 01:03:662 (1,1) - ctrl+g? I think this way you could reflect the snare hit at 01:03:662 (1) - in a better way :P Keeping this unchanged for now. If you remove 01:03:662 (1,1,1) - and listen closely, 01:03:662 sounds more like drum while 01:03:829 is the snare.
  4. 01:04:662 (2) - Same as 00:53:996 (2) - ^
[all diffs]
  1. Not a problem, but isn't 00:07:329 - the green line just a bit useless? You could just put the offset at 80% volume since there are no notes until that point =w=)b Seems true. I'll remove it with red line 90% volume.
Thx for your mod :)
Also changed some minor hitsounds / note arrangements (eg 00:13:329 -, 00:37:829 -, 01:08:496 -)

Update: aabc's Oni
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: EXTRA MAGIC HOURAKINO with bless4 (TV Size).mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 53329
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.750003

[Metadata]
Title:EXTRA MAGIC HOUR [TV ver.]
TitleUnicode:エクストラ・マジック・アワー [TV ver.]
Artist:AKINO with bless4
ArtistUnicode:AKINO with bless4
Creator:Nardoxyribonucleic
Version:aabc's Oni
Source:Amagi Brilliant Park
Tags:Taiko 甘城ブリリアントパーク Opening aabc271 qoot8123
BeatmapID:769361
BeatmapSetID:224390

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:7
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,110
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
9079,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
11162,-100,4,1,0,85,0,0
21829,-108.695652173913,4,1,0,75,0,0
32496,-100,4,1,0,85,0,0
43496,-102.040816326531,4,1,0,80,0,0
43996,-104.166666666667,4,1,0,80,0,0
44162,-105.263157894737,4,1,0,80,0,0
44329,-106.382978723404,4,1,0,80,0,0
44496,-107.52688172043,4,1,0,80,0,0
44662,-108.695652173913,4,1,0,80,0,0
48496,-100,4,1,0,85,0,0
53162,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
54162,-100,4,1,0,95,0,0
54329,-96.1538461538461,4,1,0,95,0,1
75662,-98.0392156862745,4,1,0,95,0,1
76329,-100,4,1,0,95,0,1
77996,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
85246,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
85996,-100,4,1,0,45,0,0
86329,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
86996,-100,4,1,0,35,0,0
87329,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0

[HitObjects]
256,192,7329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7496,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7662,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7829,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7996,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8496,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8829,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8996,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9162,12,0,10996,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11329,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13412,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15579,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19079,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19829,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20829,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21996,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31329,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31829,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32162,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36246,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37996,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39162,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40662,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41829,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42663,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42913,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43329,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50246,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51829,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52829,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54329,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54912,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60246,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64996,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65579,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69579,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69996,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71329,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71496,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71662,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71829,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72412,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72662,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73829,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75329,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76662,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79329,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80162,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80496,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81163,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81413,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81496,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81829,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81996,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82329,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82496,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83329,5,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83829,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83996,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84412,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84662,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85162,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85329,12,0,88329,0:0:0:0:
Raiden
The set looks nice now

(¦3[___]
OzzyOzrock
Here are some weird, sleepy suggestions

[General]
  1. 01:23:996 - wow. none of you mapped the 1/3 drums... im sad... wwww
[Oni]
  1. 00:13:912 (40,41) - Delete these? I know it's common in your maps that some part is pretty long to fully map what goes on, but this part seems to be the longest chain of notes in the song, and it doesn't seem too fitting.
  2. 01:20:496 (398) - K? Whenever I see d k d d it's usually aaalways K at the end; seems to be a musical thing. Basically, I think it sounds much nicer. I told you these would be weird and sleepy suggestions... Would apply to all diffs if you care for it.
[qoot]
  1. 00:28:162 (113,114) - Swap? Since 00:22:329 (91,92,93,94) - was dk kd, kd dk here seems nice :3
  2. 00:45:329 (198) - d? Leads into d d k nicely while following the slight vocal change.
[aabc]
  1. 00:35:829 (3) - d? Simply for nicer flow? :p
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:08:829 - Add a don? This section in particular seems kind of close to Futsuu but not close enough to any of the Onis.
[Kantan]
  1. .75x on spinners in kiai is something I haven't seen before. I don't think it's needed, but I'm not sure if someone told you to lol.
  2. 01:08:329 (10) - Removing this note makes this little section kind of cleaner than having k k d twice, I think.

this character's design is so good
Topic Starter
Nardoxyribonucleic

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Here are some weird, sleepy suggestions

[General]
  1. 01:23:996 - wow. none of you mapped the 1/3 drums... im sad... wwww I think it may be due to the fact that putting 1/3 notes suddenly at the end of the song would be a bit awkward to play.
[Oni]
  1. 00:13:912 (40,41) - Delete these? I know it's common in your maps that some part is pretty long to fully map what goes on, but this part seems to be the longest chain of notes in the song, and it doesn't seem too fitting. As the background music still sustains, I think it would be better to map those sounds rather leaving a break there.
  2. 01:20:496 (398) - K? Whenever I see d k d d it's usually aaalways K at the end; seems to be a musical thing. Basically, I think it sounds much nicer. I told you these would be weird and sleepy suggestions... Would apply to all diffs if you care for it. fixed in all of my diffs for the sake of d k balance.
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:08:829 - Add a don? This section in particular seems kind of close to Futsuu but not close enough to any of the Onis. fixed
[Kantan]
  1. .75x on spinners in kiai is something I haven't seen before. I don't think it's needed, but I'm not sure if someone told you to lol. SV does not have any changes for the spinners. I just set the volume as 75% to make the spinners softer.
  2. 01:08:329 (10) - Removing this note makes this little section kind of cleaner than having k k d twice, I think. fixed

this character's design is so good
Thanks for your mod, Ozzy~ :)
show more