posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyubey
At least this nominator icon doesn't look like this heart:

try to rotate your screen if you can't see
Cherry Blossom

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Well, you're generally ''busy'', so you can see that as a positive thing (?) *runs*
This is my dream, being invisible !!! :D
Kibbleru

Kyubey wrote:

At least ByBy_Chan won't find us that easily.
damn, i like this ^^ nice. but how come we only get that tag in map threads >_> maybe not the coloured posts but it would be nice to know that we are BN elsewhere too.. unless that title is suppose to come back or something.
xxdeathx

Kibbleru wrote:

Kyubey wrote:

At least ByBy_Chan won't find us that easily.
damn, i like this ^^ nice. but how come we only get that tag in map threads >_> maybe not the coloured posts but it would be nice to know that we are BN elsewhere too.. unless that title is suppose to come back or something.
i think the whole point is that outside of mapping related things, we are regular users so they probably don't want to have a distinction
Kurokami
But this is just suck. Now they even took the custom title away from us? I mean yeah, we are just regular users but we are still nominators at the same time and this fact shouldn't just be recognizable in beatmap's thread. At least they should give back the custom title which is there in every thread but we only get yellow post in the beatmaps related ones. As I suggested moving the nominator "badge" to the place of the title and make it remain there in every topic is also a possible solution. The current titles are just lame anyway.

By the way as I remember, Loctav said that we need to wait a little more a few page before so I think its a bit early to jump into conclusions. o.o
Ozato Fumika

Loctav wrote:

Be patient, lol
well, I think this isn't finalized yet. or Loctav trolled us with his words QAQ
BeatofIke
Patience is key ^_^
Kibbleru

xxdeathx wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

i think the whole point is that outside of mapping related things, we are regular users so they probably don't want to have a distinction
yeah well the supporter tag is pretty common too, and people with supporter are still regular users lol

i dont mean put the coloured posts on everything, but just showing the tags would be cool

cuz again, now that we have no title it is literally impossible to determine whether u are a BN in the modding QUEUE subforum
Lust
You can't just state that you are a BN in your modding queue? D;

You can also always go the Guy route and state that you are one in your sig or somewhere noticeable.
BeatofIke
and this is why I wanted my modding queue deleted since I found it pointless now.
HelloSCV
Some of people usually find us by checking our colour and BN tag so it would be much harder for players to find BNs if we don't have any noticeable tags or titles even we wrote it in our queue

Yeah patience is key, let's see how it works lol
xxdeathx
Agreed. I hope they will add Nominator title and icon to modding queues and general questions forums at least, because it's important for mappers to recognize BN's there too.

In the meantime BN's can write in their queue what they are or something..
Scorpiour
maybe consider adding the tag to profile under avatar? something like supporter tag blabla
Okoratu

Scorpiour wrote:

maybe consider adding the tag to profile under avatar? something like supporter tag blabla
i like the blabla part

well since this is under construction, idk what might happen...
like atm noone has a signature in the beatmap forums so

we could just wait and see if we find out what a negotiator badge will do
Kibbleru

Scorpiour wrote:

that's what i was suggesting >_<
Sakura
I'm even more invisible than you guys, just wait really
Topic Starter
Loctav

HelloSCV wrote:

Some of people usually find us by checking our colour and BN tag so it would be much harder for players to find BNs if we don't have any noticeable tags or titles even we wrote it in our queue

It's not like they can't use https://osu.ppy.sh/g/28
Kurokami
I think you should stop suggesting that Loctav as its really hard to find that as well. Its faster to just go into a recently ranked map's thread and search the nominator then ask him/her.
Kibbleru

Kurokami wrote:

I think you should stop suggesting that Loctav as its really hard to find that as well. Its faster to just go into a recently ranked map's thread and search the nominator then ask him/her.

^ yeah... that list is pretty tedious to look through compared to having something visually represented lol.
LexiaLovesU

Loctav wrote:

HelloSCV wrote:

It's not like they can't use https://osu.ppy.sh/g/28
Most people don't even know that exists

Lust wrote:

You can't just state that you are a BN in your modding queue? D;

You can also always go the Guy route and state that you are one in your sig or somewhere noticeable.
TBH you know how many times people overlook what you say most don't even read the rules funny how you suddenly expect them to read that "I am a BN" when they are in the modding queue they aren't going to be looking at your sig lets be realistic here don't give any BS reasons

Loctav said to be patient so lets just wait and see
Sey

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Loctav said to be patient so lets just wait and see
The patience was worth it. Nominator looks fine to me. Thanks for all the input btw, was just reading a bit of this, will finish it another time due to my non-attendance since January.

Edit:

Loctav wrote:

Moreover, we want to explain the guidelines for quality and rankability in-depth with "how does this guideline work?" and "When does a map work even if a guideline got violated?". This is a bigger project and we surely will need your help for this, too. Every input for that is highly appreciated!
I really like this. It will be a great help for mappers (especially newer ones) to particularize the Ranking Criteria. So if you need any help let me know about it, I'd be helping in the CTB section.