forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

Sounds like me. I went shopping yesterday after a long time of not eating much, just because I couldn't be bothered going out. I'm pretty much incapable of following a routine like a normal person, getting up at the same time, going to school/work, studying, housework, I just don't have the motivation for any of it. In the past year or two I moved from my mum's place, started college; I got good grades on some English and Japanese tasks, stuff that I actually put effort into, but I just gradually lost interest, and I haven't even started going again this year. So yeah I'm a pretty stereotypical NEET, and having social anxiety doesn't help either, it just makes going out in public more of a chore.
All I really want to do is do the absolute minimum that is required of me to have an income, because the sad thing is I don't want to do anything else in life except sit on front of a computer, play games, occupy my time with hobbies etc. Yeah, I' a pretty worthless human being, doesn't bother me too much though.
So right now I'm sitting around and abusing this ridiculous youth allowance welfare. Also I've spent around $4000+ on gaming stuff in the past year or two. Please don't hang me :lol:
Blue Stig
Ahh high school.

I remember how it was all busywork and repetition.
In one or two weeks of classes you learn the equivalent of one day in College.
Every teacher hated phones.
Everyone used proxies to watch youtube.
At one point someone put a sega genesis and N64 emulator in one of the shared folders.
Oh the lengths some students would go to get past the teachers.

Now I'm a part-time college student and a "part-time" retail employee.
The "part-time" job is the biggest time sink now.
Since I've entered the workforce I've only been able to take only a few classes per semester sometimes only one.
I gotta figure out some way to move things along.
Trash Boat
sssssssssssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt

its already february. better start doing something after getting my diploma
Aurani

B1rd wrote:

Sounds like me. I went shopping yesterday after a long time of not eating much, just because I couldn't be bothered going out. I'm pretty much incapable of following a routine like a normal person, getting up at the same time, going to school/work, studying, housework, I just don't have the motivation for any of it. In the past year or two I moved from my mum's place, started college; I got good grades on some English and Japanese tasks, stuff that I actually put effort into, but I just gradually lost interest, and I haven't even started going again this year. So yeah I'm a pretty stereotypical NEET, and having social anxiety doesn't help either, it just makes going out in public more of a chore.
All I really want to do is do the absolute minimum that is required of me to have an income, because the sad thing is I don't want to do anything else in life except sit on front of a computer, play games, occupy my time with hobbies etc. Yeah, I' a pretty worthless human being, doesn't bother me too much though.
So right now I'm sitting around and abusing this ridiculous youth allowance welfare. Also I've spent around $4000+ on gaming stuff in the past year or two. Please don't hang me :lol:
Thing is, I was EXACTLY like that up until few months ago. I also had depression for over 4 years, almost 5 actually, so yeah, not the typical teenage "depression" where the word "depression" is being used like some street hooker for every possible instance of feeling bitterness, or sadness. I barely had the will to even breathe properly, and doing something other than that was a major pain in the arse in more than one way.
I only have to thank my girlfriend for actually bringing me out of that "darkness" and giving me just enough will to start doing things on my own again. I won't say she's solely responsible for it, but hey, she most definitely contributed to it the most.
Granger
Meh, i havent posted here in a while... im still alive. Not that anyone cares.
Trash Boat
I haven't played since few days ago, and when I play, it's mostly to recover 1st places. It's good to be back once in a while
B1rd
It's funny, I seem to have most of the symptoms of depressions from recounts of people who've had it... except for the feeling depressed part. I've had social workers and family members worry that I suffer from it, but even living a very reclusive and antisocial lifestyle I've never felt depressed. Maybe if I did I'd have motivation to change something. Even looking back at my childhood I've always been of that disposition.

Granger wrote:

but you literally have someone who you coordinate shared avatars with.
Aurani
That thing counts as no one. :V
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

That thing counts as no one. :V
The Collab Avatar Association may strongly disagree
Aurani
I meant the mongrel in question, not the collab itself... or you might have worded it in such a way that I misunderstood it, I don't know.
DeletedUser_4041880

B1rd wrote:

It's funny, I seem to have most of the symptoms of depressions from recounts of people who've had it... except for the feeling depressed part. I've had social workers and family members worry that I suffer from it, but even living a very reclusive and antisocial lifestyle I've never felt depressed. Maybe if I did I'd have motivation to change something. Even looking back at my childhood I've always been of that disposition..
Symptoms of depression doesn't always include feeling down. Thoughts of suicide, worthlessness, guilty, withdrawal from activities you previously enjoyed, appetite changes, insomnia/hypersomnia, loss of energy/no motivation to do anything, bleak outlook on life, and more are some signs of depression.

Read this.

If you want to talk about it in private, just pm me or something.
B1rd
Nah I don't suffer from depression thankfully, the part that I can relate to is the chronic laziness.. but I don't have any negative emotional symptoms. Although you could PM me the full sized version of the pic that's in your profile.
Aurani

Granger wrote:

Totally forgot to respond.

Well, you have no right to complain, as you completely ignored me when I offered myself to talk to you, so who is the one who doesn't care now? :p
-sev

B1rd wrote:

I can relate to this minus the social anxiety part. I gradually lost all interest in all uni related work after my second year. I haven't set foot on uni ground in the last 3 semesters. Then I withdrew from all social activity. I never was the kind of person with lots of friends, but those 2-3 I had were good friends. I can't really see a reason why I did that, but I did it anyway.

It kinda bothers me that I'm in a horrible slump, but at the same time I just can't find the motivation to change any of this.
Sync
Today I walked in the kitchen and was greeted by my cat

I was hungry so I looked in the pantry. "Of course," I thought to myself. "There is nothing good to eat."

I stumbled across a can of chili. Canned chili - "Just eat it." (cue NIKE(tm)(r)(c) commercial)

I opened it up and put it in my bowl

only to find that it was a can of chili [b]beans
, not chili

and that's how I wasted $2 and left the kitchen with an empty, desolate stomach

NEITHER FUNNY

N
O
R

INTERESTING
[/b]
Aurani
It may be neither funny, nor interesting, but it sure as fuck is cancerous with that colour stabbing my eyes like a sodomiser stabbing a half-decomposed cat's anal cavity with his engorged, rigid phallus.
Sync
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cancer

good meme, lmbo (laughing my butt off)
B1rd
so you didn't end up eating the beans? I find that a gratuitous waste of food. I don't have any problems with eating canned beans, lentils, chick peas etc.
Sync

B1rd wrote:

so you didn't end up eating the beans? I find that a gratuitous waste of food. I don't have any problems with eating canned beans, lentils, chick peas etc.
Those kinds of beans aren't really meant for eating alone, and I don't like beans very much in the first place. I think I threw them away out of shock instead of s just not wanting to eat them. I could have put them in a plastic baggie and refrigerated them but nobody would have eaten them anyways
Aurani
That, sadly, IS a waste of food.... not quality food (well, canned shit is sort of... not exactly healthy or good in my mind), but still food. You could've at least made some proper food and use it as an addition, no?
Vuelo Eluko
who r u guys talking to
Trash Boat
Ok that's not cool Rice. At all. Leave
Sync

Aurani wrote:

That, sadly, IS a waste of food.... not quality food (well, canned shit is sort of... not exactly healthy or good in my mind), but still food. You could've at least made some proper food and use it as an addition, no?
P e r h a p s... I'm not a very competent chef though
Aurani
There's still time to learn, mate. Life is all about learning and experiencing new things, and that includes enjoying your own cooking. Besides, it would be simply silly to rely on your wife to cook it for you, as you should be as independent (and therefore flexible) as possible, for your own sake.
Trash Boat
idk if you guys are aware of this, but the BAT is no longer a Team, now they are BAs
Vuelo Eluko
does this mean theres no more bubbling and 2 bat ranking processes
Birdy
basically they're completely normal users with the ability to post on Beatmap Management subforum
Granger

Aurani wrote:

Granger wrote:

Totally forgot to respond.

Well, you have no right to complain, as you completely ignored me when I offered myself to talk to you, so who is the one who doesn't care now? :p
Mhh? When was that? Last message in PM is this one where i wrote to you to remind me to reply to you later, as i was literally falling asleep while i was writing.
Trash Boat
I think they still keep their powers and can still help people getting their maps ranked
Aurani

Granger wrote:

Mhh? When was that? Last message in PM is this one where i wrote to you to remind me to reply to you later, as i was literally falling asleep while i was writing.
Well, that only comes to show how much you wanted to talk to me, as you literally even forgot that we talked the day before, and it's not like you can just magically forget it, or never check your inbox either. :p
Birdy

Trash Boat wrote:

I think they still keep their powers and can still help people getting their maps ranked
Implying

Granger

Aurani wrote:

Granger wrote:

Well, that only comes to show how much you wanted to talk to me, as you literally even forgot that we talked the day before, and it's not like you can just magically forget it, or never check your inbox either. :p
I actually dont check my inbox unless it tells me i should because i recived a message. Either way i just looked over the PM thread and no, we were mainly talking about what has been happening in your life in the past 4 monts. Then before that are those 4 months you werent here so yeh... not sure what yesterday you mean there. Cant be this thread since i wasnt posting since over a week or so.
Birdy
Sounds like something you should take up in PMs.
Vuelo Eluko

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

Implying

they should all lose their titles since they're basically saying "i dont want to do my job leave me alone."
Aurani
I give up, you won, qq.
Birdy

Riince wrote:

they should all lose their titles since they're basically saying "i dont want to do my job leave me alone."
yeah, removing the stupid ass nominations and putting up BA applications is going to be the only good thing about this update
Trash Boat
Oh shit, Aurani lost. Don't worry, nobody's perfect.... yet
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Oh shit, Aurani lost. Don't worry, nobody's perfect.... yet
I lost the moment I continued my life when there was no reason to do so.
Granger
Oh theres plenty of reasons to do so, i wish i could continue my life.

First reason would be that you're not some useless shit NEET who accomplishes nothing whatsoever.
Then theres using your brain to do things which is extremely satisfying... eerr forget that, this reason doesnt even apply for most humans as they either dont have one or refuse to use it.
Trash Boat
Brainless humans are not humans, they are zombies
show more