forum

(`・ω・´) Flask's Mod Queue (`・ω・´) [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
pw384
我竟然在mutual列表第一个
Blanc Kisaragi
Wait Flask, you are mutual friend with yourself?
- H i N a -

Blanc Kisaragi wrote:

LoL ~
Topic Starter
Flask

Blanc Kisaragi wrote:

Yeah, a user can add him/herself as a friend before (perhaps you can do it now, too), so I added me as my friend =w=
buhei
我被夹在五个加粗字体中间;w;
Topic Starter
Flask
Happy new year to all! Since I'm going to have a long holiday, I think I should open this queue.

Do you guys know what Taipei 101 is? It is a skyscraper in Taipei, Taiwan, and it was the tallest building in the world. (Now the Dubai Tower takes the place of it.)
These years, we always watch the fireworks at Taipei 101 to celebrate the coming of the new year.
Now the question is, how many seconds are the fireworks of Taipei 101 this year?

(If you don't know, just guess, I'm not sure if it's searchable or not)

The first 5 people who answered the nearest/exactly answer will get my ticket.
Opened until I say closed! Gogogo o/
Koiyuki
218?
stay at home.
Blanc Kisaragi
230 seconds / 3.50 minutes

Edit:

I'll Visit my Aunt's house to celebrate there just like previous year.
After that, I'll play computer, watch movies or maybe go on vacation...
rezoons
hi :),

So... I guess 218 seconds it was the length of last year's firework (it's easily searchable) and it's really a beautiful firework!

Happy new year to you!

Edit: i will celebrate the new year by going bowling with my family. Because of my studies i can't really see them often so i spend as much time with them as possible during the holidays!
Topic Starter
Flask
Oh well, I think about twice and I'm kind of regret to open the queue like this... I mean, to avoid there are 101847894819 posts which has the same number (also posts that only have numbers in it), please answer the question and tell me how you guys celebrate the new year? (ex. Go on a vacation, go out with friends/families, stay at home and date with your right hand...)

I'll choose the best 5 answers :p

(To the people who has already posted before this post: If your answer is right, you'll get my ticket, don't worry about the changing of the rules)
Xinchii

我可以猜ㄇwwwww

慢惹
Failed :( , Edit下

I will go play SDVX All day with someone at 1/1 I think.
Momochikun
hey it's flask

i'm gonna keep my room dark and have a daydream regretting everything that i've ever done with this game.

ofc i'll have some fun with my friends all nights, like playing games or cards.. watching movies and fireworks o3o /mainstream answer omg
ac8129464363
I'll be spending the day inside doing nothing important because I have nothing better to do and everybody else does ;_;

happy new year o/
wmtokok
I'll stay at home and open the TV to welcome 2015. :)

happy new year everyone!
hehe
i'll celebrate it by with the only person i love. having a drink, then maybe watching a movie. then having a nice dinner and possibly have some fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

too bad i only love myself. happy new year though :-D
Sognux
I'll celebrate it inside my room playing osu!

Nah but for real i'll hopefully celebrate it with a few friends. :)
BeatofIke
I'm probably going to celebrate it with my family and stalking osu! owo
Modem
.....Watching the fireworks all alone for free (Just looking at someone else that play the fireworks happily from the window of my bedroom)
.......Eating some snacks (Just some peanuts though)
.........Then playing osu in the midnight
*omg so pathetic (Q A Q)*
WildOne94
Beatmaps Forum - t/266935

Artist - Jungle
Song - Busy Earnin'
Song's location - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsfftwLUf0

Thanks =3
tutuhaha
wake up like 10:00am _(:зゝ∠)_
playing computer_(:зゝ∠)_
watching 新番_(:зゝ∠)_
go with my litter brother to see the doctor again because he still cough_(:зゝ∠)_
eat with my father's friends_(:зゝ∠)_
stay home watching 跨年演唱会 in 湖南卫视_(:зゝ∠)_
yeah that's it_(:зゝ∠)_
hope I can go to watch the movie 马达加斯加的企鹅 at the first day of the new year_(:зゝ∠)_
唉,好累_(:зゝ∠)_
captin1
In Nashville, Tennessee with family, gonna spend Nre Year's on their main shopping district street cause they have live music and a giant music note drop (since the city is nicknamed "The Music City" cause of how many American artists are from here/signed labels here)
Aerous
I invited some friends over and celebrated together with a huuuuuge feast ! Afterwards we're going to watch "The Interview" in the living room :3
Avishay
I'll try to invite some girl to celebrate with me, if it is not possible I will just stay at home with my family :)
Xelasto
I celebrate the new year by having a huge feast and having fun with my family :P
Cerulean Veyron

Flask wrote:

Do you guys know what Taipei 101 is? It is a skyscraper in Taipei, Taiwan, and it was the tallest building in the world. (Now the Dubai Tower takes the place of it.)
^Khalifa Tower yyyaaaaaasssss /jk

How i will enjoy new year? I have three answers.
1- I'll stay up 24 hours for the new year, run events in Dubai and watch their ANOTHER world record for the new year fireworks (They've did once this year, now they're gonna do it again! Two times in a row~~ :3)
2- I'll try to go 450+ km/h to beat that garbage venom, but there are no motorable road in my country are longer than 600 miles, but still trying my best!
3- I always wanted to go to a place where there are so many people visiting amusement parks, and go with my owner's family, a park like Global Village, for example~ o3o

Choose one of them that's the best for you, i'll just need to hold a ticket.
RzHr
Stay at home, date with my PC :cry:
and invite some friends to join this :cry:
DaxMasterix
Every years I need to choose who, with my father or my mother, That is because I have separated parents and I'm living with my grandfathers, My Mother lives in the south of my country and my father in the north.
I will pass the new year with my mother's family while my father will pass the new year with his girlfriend, he is ok with that so I really don't care so much.
I'll be happy to see a smile on my mother's face retry n.n
Kibbleru
stare at a picture of senpai with very extreme thoughts :X
Xinely
hi Flask ~

sadly i celebrate my new year with cleaning mod requests (i dont know what i have to do) since my parents so busy with accident on plane sad new year :C

new page
Squichu
'celebrate', huh. a friend's coming over with the puppy she got for her birthday. :3
he's going to be super scared of the fireworks, but maybe it's okay with another (calm) dog around.
or my dog gets hyped up, too, and they'll start howling and barking, haha. poor neighbours. '_'
meanwhile, we'll watch 'the last unicorn' or some other ancient movie. and eat pizza <3
pkk
I wish I could celebrate New Years if only I wasn't so lazy :L

Maybe this year I'll sit outside and stare into the sky while reflecting deeply about everything I've done in my life and how I've wasted my winter break by doing absolutely nothing in fact I could've been learning how to play the violin or something or modding all those maps I was supposed to map but hopefully everyone who asked me forgot because I'm lazy and maybe they'll forgive me or maybe I should just retire mod my map pls yea I think I'll celebrate New Years by going to bed at 10 o'clock because developing good sleeping habits is key to a happy life yep you heard it here first folks

merry easter motherfkers
VINXIS
i'll celebrate by watching nge 3.33 with mah boi Emeskey

and obvs jak off to anime tiddy and play osu rip
Kinshara
Hi Flask!

My family and I like to celebrate New Years by watching the fire works at a nearby horse racing track!

Hope you have a great New Years~

Thanks for the opportunity!
Arlecchino
date with my laptop!!
ugu..
Koalazy
待在家和朋友一起迎接新年(`・ω・´)!
外面交通太混亂了不想去人擠人=.=

新年快樂
jyu
i'll spend the new year with sleeping
hellyea
-Tochi
I wake up, wash my face.
Then i go to my computer....
I never walk away from my seat, and blink #cookiezl
I stay there to dinner. I eat, and go back to my seat.
And then i go brush my teeth. And sleep :3
Topic Starter
Flask
You guys are so awesome. All the people who has posted earned my ticket !!!!!

Closed

btw if you guys are curious, I'd gonna play LoL whole night and go watch the fireworks, so boring meh

also mochi's answer is the best
Topic Starter
Flask
Open for 3 M4M slots since I need some more suggestions on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/396839 please drop some on it thanks!!!!1
Underforest
show more