show more
OzzyOzrock
forceast janna is a surprisingly common mystery gift
Love
make it rain Cop, make it rain :^)

Nofool
stvicious being like : "and pples blame me for my smite... FailFish"
Rukario
Wanted to go spontaneously go to IEM Cologne.

>MFW all the passes are sold out

Falje Lazuli
It was totally a good idea to buy a legendary skin right....?

or should I spend my money on things that matter more in life...like food?

I need some help here

Navizel
You can't continue playing games without eating.
Witch Mercy
Poro king was fun for a few games, but then it got kinda boring. ):
Navizel
Like every other limited game mode :)
OzzyOzrock
i just think of it as "pick a champ for aram" mode
yumi
Except URF was actually fun the whole way through
unless they had any champion that could heal
Mismagius

please take me away from BR servers

PLEASE

(Gnar got 0/10 then started trolling and KSing, you may notice because of the build lol)
Vulf
People still trying to play Warwick...

L

O

L

You basically have to go full tank or be 100% useless now.
Mismagius
It actually works for low elo. Well, anything works for low elo. You can just Ashe AP jg and still win a match.
Vulf
Everything works if you get carried... ;)
OzzyOzrock
funny how league works. i used to main support, mid, and top, hating the other roles

but now my best roles are jungle and adc

lel
Rukario
NA sucks with Rengar,
Dignitas throwing at Baron,
Gambit stomping in IEM,
Diamond coming up with new picks in the jungle-

Nothing to see here folks.
BrokenArrow
yes i can copy reddit top comments too :^)
Mismagius
vulf you're being pretty harsh on me. >: I'm not good at anything else in the jungle and I'm a pretty new/noob player
Vulf
The less you complain about your teammates and the more you work on improving yourself is the faster you get out of your elo hell.

Being harsh or not but complaining about your team (even with the feeders) while building Warwick wrong isn't going to get you anywhere ever. There is always something you can improve on so who cares if some idiot goes 0/90 in 2 seconds while threatening to murder you entire family in all chat. Try your best learn from your mistakes when trying to win from being behind and move on afterwards.

You should never get bork after skirmishers. You either go jungle item (devourer enchant) + Wits End if ahead go bork, if behind go tank item depending on who the bigger threat is on the enemy team.

The on hit build is fine if your team is doing well but when behind it's pretty bad. It's a cheese build now.

Lately I've been getting the jungernaut enchant on Warwick because 500 health and CDR for 1500 gold is broken. The devourer's enchant lost almost half of it's early game damage so it just isn't that optimal on Warwick anymore. Warwick has always been more effective as a drain tank.
Mismagius
this IS a normal game though ;p I don't mind the elo I currently am but the server toxicity is just unbearable.
I've tried playing with champs such as Rengar and Kha'Zix but I just don't seem to be as good as with Warwick. I feel like WW's ganks work much better because of the ultimate. IDK what I'm talking about as I'm not a main jg, but yeah
Vulf
If this is purely based off people being toxic then just mute and deal with it. It doesn't matter what region your are really or even what game you are playing because those type of people exist everywhere.
Renevant
Warwick is still an acceptable jungler right now, even after various nerfs. He's basically a guaranteed kill on any lane that can bring out the damage to follow up. He's not the instant-win that he used to be, but he's still an easy-to-pick up jungler that has an impact. IMO anyways.
He still gets banned in higher elo so i guess that's something.
Vulf
He is an acceptable jungler when you build and play him correctly. Going that shitty god awful on hit build and just pressing R which results in the Warwick feeding now is not how you play him anymore. You can still go that build if you get ahead but not when the game is even and definitely not when you are behind.

I am diamond 2 and every time I see a Warwick go that build I troll them by saying they failed to press R correctly and should feel bad for failing to play one of the easiest champions in the game. Warwick currently has less than a 46% winrate in diamond because people are idiots and still think that build works.

Skirmishers into juggernaut followed by a wits end then tank items is how you build him now. I want to run stalkers blade against some matchups to see how viable that is.
OzzyOzrock
People that can't deal with toxic players (mutes etc) really have no place in competitive communities
Cyclohexane
Mismagius

Vulf wrote:

He is an acceptable jungler when you build and play him correctly. Going that shitty god awful on hit build and just pressing R which results in the Warwick feeding now is not how you play him anymore. You can still go that build if you get ahead but not when the game is even and definitely not when you are behind.

I am diamond 2 and every time I see a Warwick go that build I troll them by saying they failed to press R correctly and should feel bad for failing to play one of the easiest champions in the game. Warwick currently has less than a 46% winrate in diamond because people are idiots and still think that build works.

Skirmishers into juggernaut followed by a wits end then tank items is how you build him now. I want to run stalkers blade against some matchups to see how viable that is.
That's surely showing how you are a nice person. Then again I wouldn't expect being decent at d2.
Vulf
When someone picks my main champion in ranked and does terribly with it I can't help myself. Other than that I hardly ever talk in game anymore.

People are still really bad this high up because I still see the same mistakes I saw a ton of people doing in silver and gold. That is how inflated this system is. Toxic wise it gets pretty bad as you climb through plat and low diamond.
Renevant
20 minute wait time, oh god
OzzyOzrock
I'm just playing on LAN meanwhile haha
Blaziken

AYY LMAO, WHAT!?
Jazz

well isn't that just fancy
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

AYY LMAO, WHAT!?
What? Hacked? Or ... you're waiting for a transfer? You resolve that?
Blaziken

Justykanna wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

AYY LMAO, WHAT!?
What? Hacked? Or ... you're waiting for a transfer? You resolve that?
Transfering costs RP and I have no desire to play anywhere else apart from EUW. So maybe it's a bug on riots end. Either that or someone is paying money to fuck with me.
Haven't gotten a reply from support so I guess I'll just stomp people shitter than I am. It's not against the rules to make another account, is it?
VoidnOwO

Blaziken wrote:

It's not against the rules to make another account, is it?
considering popular streamers are given lv. 30 accounts with all rune pages and skins to go troll in low elo ranked, i'd say no.

This game got boring and I haven't played for a while, is the "kalista op instaban pls" hype over already?
roufou

BRBP wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

It's not against the rules to make another account, is it?
considering popular streamers are given lv. 30 accounts with all rune pages and skins to go troll in low elo ranked, i'd say no.

This game got boring and I haven't played for a while, is the "kalista op instaban pls" hype over already?
the hype never started, I don't think anyone ever though kalista was even good

edit: I'm not saying she's awful, but I think most people agree that she is somewhat outclassed
Renevant
Too hard to play. Its like when azir was first released. It's not that she's weak, but she has a pretty big learning curve.
Nofool
Kalista is pretty strong but if well played as usual and as ^ said, she's harder to handle than many others adc x_x
the perma dash really is op but using it well and everytime isn't that easy, you won't see it that much below at least low dia i guess (i saw some strong ones in 4/5)
i still have not tested her but peoples told me using the dash is like cancelling a normal attack (which won't be cancelled in this case), this move can be hard to repeat (not if you are just chasing or running away i guess) x_x
+ pretty usefull Ulti but useless if you are alone or just not with the targeted one in your team...

Have anyone a good build for jungle Rek'sai ? im still not used with these new jungle items (i havent played that much since that new pre-season ,_,)
OzzyOzrock
champion spotlight build is always best build ;)))) fk
roufou

Nofool wrote:

Kalista is pretty strong but if well played as usual and as ^ said, she's harder to handle than many others adc x_x
the perma dash really is op but using it well and everytime isn't that easy, you won't see it that much below at least low dia i guess (i saw some strong ones in 4/5)
i still have not tested her but peoples told me using the dash is like cancelling a normal attack (which won't be cancelled in this case), this move can be hard to repeat (not if you are just chasing or running away i guess) x_x
+ pretty usefull Ulti but useless if you are alone or just not with the targeted one in your team...

Have anyone a good build for jungle Rek'sai ? im still not used with these new jungle items (i havent played that much since that new pre-season ,_,)
rek'sai has a lot of various paths early game, for jungle item either go trailblazer (the purple one) or the stalker's blade (the blue one), which one you want is pretty obvious, want better ganks? stalker's. just want to farm most of the game? trailblazer.
for jungle enchantment you can usually go warrior, devourer or maybe juggernaut. warrior is better for earlygame damage and more burst, devourer is better lategame for more consistent damage. if you're somehow behind or something or feel the need to go full tank you can build juggernaut. not sure which I'd go after the devourer nerf but before it I'd go devourer probably.
for second item go BORK or ravenous, depends on what you think you need, or what you think is best. you seem to be pretty skilled I guess so you probably know which you think you need.
that's pretty much all you need to know, after that you probably should just build tank, and those are pretty situational items like sunfire, randuin's, warmog's etc., you catch my drift
Renevant
chat not working :(
show more