forum

Pharrell Williams - Happy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Myxo
Random animu BGs are common for songs where it fits a little bit >.< But this song is a very typical non-animu song... Basically it's exactly the opposite. But meh, not my descision~
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
If i change the background can i be qat
Stefan
that remember me on the discussion there was in the moderation channel. At all: Just leave the background how it is. Doesn't really feel random at all since Miku is happy. It's just uncommon but not random.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
If you guys really want the background on the background, I was originally gonna have an anime storyboard on it but uhhh i got lazy lol
Sakura
Background's fine for me, I mean we have Nightcore songs with anime backgrounds already.
Nwolf

Sakura wrote:

Background's fine for me, I mean we have Nightcore songs with anime backgrounds already.
no need in continueing using overused crap as bg

EDIT: Especially since you put a (necessary) source: Despicable Me has nothing to do with anime girls. Minions pls
Natsu
IMO, background chose is up to the mapper lol, you can suggest better ones, but at the end is his decision.
Lanturn
Background has kind of grown on me now to be honest :P

I'm happy to push this forward with the current Miku BG.

Give me a shout when you want the recheck CDFA
Kibbleru
2 bat mods at once

That's not something u see every day :o
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
i don't think people understand how lazy I am when it comes to applying mods

expect me to take like a week lol
riffy
Anyways, let me or Lanturn know when it's done.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

-Bakari- wrote:

[Easy]
[list]
[*]01:12:207 (6,1) - thier placement is kinda too confusing for players. Example I don't think new players are this retarded

[Normal]
[list]
[*]00:02:457 (1) - to avoid the awkward 3/2 gap please place a circle here. You can (and probably should) add more 1/2 circles in order to improve the spread as it feels sligthly unbalnced now. Not entirely sure what you mean here
Note:00:26:832 - 00:27:957 - these beats can aslo be mapped in order to make the rhythm more consistent and logical.
Note2: 00:33:957 - 00:36:207 - and so on and so far, add those 1/2 circles to improve the baance and make rhythm more plable. I've left the gaps in because it's following the vocal line, but if it's really that bad, I guess I could change it owo.

Lanturn wrote:

Add a Red Timing point at 00:01:707 - so you start on the correct measure. If you play this on Nightcore, you'll notice that you get the finish one measure before it should be happening. 00:00:207 - to 00:01:707 - is all lead-in. You'll have to re-snap your notes and your greens because of this (They will probably be off by 1ms). uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

Hard:
00:47:457 (4) - & 01:35:457 (4) - I feel like these could be blanketed, or at least a little more even from the top and bottom. Stylistically I think it works, since blankets aren't the end of the world, and it creates an acceptable pattern :P (Also it's not even badly blanketed ;w;
fixt and uploaded

if i didn't reply, it's because I fixed it
Lanturn
Alrighty. Fixed a couple more things like some 1ms unsnaps on Normal/Hard, Letterboxing, CDFA fixed a few inconsistent hitsound patterns...

And that's it. Very clean. I could wipe my butt with this map.

Re-Bubbled.

Take her away -Bakari- <3
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Well -Bakari- can't rank since he already bubbled it so uh whoops

ya'll 10 or so niggas that were like "DANK MAP" better hop on this shit real talk
Gero
This is mine, I'll mod it soon :3/

General

1. Clean
Easy

1. 00:02:082 (1,2) - Nazi* How about to making a blanket with both objects to improve the aesthetics of the difficulty? something like this would be nice.
  2. 00:47:832 (2,3) - ^
  3. 00:07:707 - I suppose this whistle is intentional but I think would sound much better if you use an drum-finish instead this.
  4. 00:17:457 (1,2) - This new combining is too short in comparison to the others so I recommend you to remove this one and consider adding one at 00:16:332 - to have consistency.
  5. 00:23:082 (1,2) - Same as above.
  6. 01:12:207 (3,1) - To be honest it looks a kinda hard to read so would recommend doing something like this to avoid any problems when playing the difficulty.
  7. 01:54:207 (4) - Missing whistle at the head of the slider instead the end of same.
  8. 01:58:707 (1) - ♥
  9. 02:10:332 (1) - Clap?
Normal

1. 00:33:957 (4,1) - Pls... don't... I know this has the correct spacing but to be honest it can be a bit annoying for inexperienced players so it would be pretty great if you try to do something different here and fix it otherwise.
  2. 01:21:957 (4,1) - Same as above.
  3. 00:36:019 (3,1) - Feels kinda empy this part feels kinda empty, what about to adding a slider at 00:36:019 - until 00:36:394 - you should try it cause it follow the vocal imo. (like as you did here 01:17:457 (2,3,4) - )
  4. 01:24:019 (3,1) - ^
  5. 01:59:082 (1,1) - It doesn't have the enough time after one spinner so a quick solution to this would be snapping it at 02:00:582 - imo.
  6. 02:11:082 (2,4) - I'm not fan of the overlaps like this in beginner difficulties, what about to move this object 02:12:394 (4) - to X:328 Y:200 for better appreciation and to avoid this kind of patterns, of course you should fix the spacing for the next objects.

Hard

1. 00:04:707 - What do you think to use a drum-finish instead soft-whistle? it sounds kind weird to be honest.
  2. 01:07:707 (1,2,3,4) - ♥
Alright, call me back when you're done.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

Gero wrote:

Easy

[*]00:17:457 (1,2) - This new combining is too short in comparison to the others so I recommend you to remove this one and consider adding one at 00:16:332 - to have consistency.
[*]00:23:082 (1,2) - Same as above. This is just an issue in the way that I mapped it. A lot of possible NCs in the middle or end of a slider ;w;

Normal

00:33:957 (4,1) - Pls... don't... I know this has the correct spacing but to be honest it can be a bit annoying for inexperienced players so it would be pretty great if you try to do something different here and fix it otherwise.
[*]01:21:957 (4,1) - Same as above. I have faith that normal players can do this.
if i didn't reply, it's because i fixed it
Gero
Recheck ~

Normal

1. 02:07:707 (1,1) - just a last thing but I guess this is spam so would be cool if you could remove it.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Diodidididiio1!!!!!!
Stefan

CDFA wrote:

Diodidididiio1!!!!!!
are you okay
Secretpipe
I wanna rank this but can't :c

Gero , let's do this!
Gero
~ Qualified ~

Lanturn
Yay! \o/ Congrats
Modem
Congratz!
Kaguya Hourain
Now we just need CDFA here!!!
Raging Bull
last night good night.
Myxo
This map makes me happy :D
#anti-joke
pimp
gratz :)
Veemon
congratz!!
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
yay
- Marco -
With all the Pherell Williams background you could choose you choosed Miku...and that deascription. That's why CDFA is my new waifu with Miku ♥
CSLM
Gratz~ CDFA-chan :3
Natsu
grats CDFA chan
neonat
Gratz~
But please don't ever map his version of Tell Your World, that song is disappointing :(
Secretpipe
CDFA-chan <3
JinDoritos
YES, THIS IS FINALLY RANKED
AutoMedic
this is
Sonnyc
[Hard]
00:11:457 (3) - Because the sampleset of the slide is setted as Normal, the hit sound in-game of the head of the slider contains a Normal sampleset. (Kind of a bug I guess) Since this isn't something crucial, just keep in mind not to make this kind of mistake at the future :3

Good map btw.
Rakuen
:) Grats :)
quiz-chan_DELETED
grats

give me one valid reason why you chose a freaking Hatsune Miku BG for that song?
why didn't you choose something that's not anime? >>
Lanturn

Lizzy wrote:

grats

give me one valid reason why you chose a freaking Hatsune Miku BG for that song?
why didn't you choose something that's not anime? >>
read description next time. thanks
show more