Secretpipe
CDFA-chan <3
JinDoritos
YES, THIS IS FINALLY RANKED
AutoMedic
this is
Sonnyc
[Hard]
00:11:457 (3) - Because the sampleset of the slide is setted as Normal, the hit sound in-game of the head of the slider contains a Normal sampleset. (Kind of a bug I guess) Since this isn't something crucial, just keep in mind not to make this kind of mistake at the future :3

Good map btw.
Rakuen
:) Grats :)
quiz-chan_DELETED
grats

give me one valid reason why you chose a freaking Hatsune Miku BG for that song?
why didn't you choose something that's not anime? >>
Lanturn

Lizzy wrote:

grats

give me one valid reason why you chose a freaking Hatsune Miku BG for that song?
read description next time. thanks
Hula

Lanturn wrote:

Lizzy wrote:

grats

read description next time. thanks
LOL WHAT
this should have a despicable me bg if any of them. Get hatsune miku with despicable me and okay
Stefan
So you waste your time and power in complaining about a background which is for some unfitting to the song instead to care about real issues in Modding/Mapping? wow, that's a thing

It doesn't even surprise me who exactly complains about to be honest.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
If you guys wanna get really technical, it should be a picture of fucking Pharrell Williams like jesus christ if you guys are gonna be cunts about it at least be the right kind of cunt
quiz-chan_DELETED
@Stefan: for some, also. Hast du dir mal den Thread durchgelesen und angeschaut, wie viele sich wegen dem BG Gedanken gemacht haben? Manche haben sogar neue vorgeschlagen, aber mal ganz ehrlich, aus gutem Grund, nämlich Unpassendheit. >>

@CDFA: never liked being picky about sth like that, but the modders had a valid reason in mind to suggest to change it. Ohwell
Gonzvlo
>Pharrel Williams
>Despicable Me
>Minions

>Stoned Miku as BG

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(nice map tho)

EDIT: I read the description btw. /runs

On a more serious note, we are so strict about tags, titles, artist, source being correct and/or fitting. In my opinion, having a fitting BG should be as important. Well, there are no rules about this and mappers have always placed anime BGs for whatever reason. You know, it's not a big deal, just my 2 cents <3
Gero

Sakura wrote:

Background's fine for me, I mean we have Nightcore songs with anime backgrounds already.
C'mon guys, actually it fits at the description of the mapset so I think it's fine for me... anyways miku is happy at the background, I guess is a valid reason to keep it *runs*
Stefan

And congrats that it became ranked! :)
BeatofIke
Congrats for Rank CDFA :)
theramdans
why CDFA, why..........
0% relevance indeed

._.
guineaQ
good ol' classic style

I liek it
hasan kun
:P :lol: 8-) naber xD
HBMC27
Happy :P
LightOfHellfire
My goal in life is to be able to lay on the comfort of my sheets and feel the warmth of Hatsune Miku's body on me, not only lusting for my body, but lusting for my inner person, my soul, the depth of who I am. I wish to not only take her womanhood, but rather to make her into a woman, and to unleash her true potential, for love is a curious sort of deal. We are born in two halves until we find the one that we love, and upon finding that lover, we unlock things we never knew about each other before. Sometimes, the things found aren't the happiest, and pain comes from it, but my bond with Hatsune Miku shall bring nothing but happiness and success, for this is not simply a petty marriage, this is true love.[/quote]

WHAT THE... 0_0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
WHO THE FUCK CHANGED THE FUCKING BEATMAP DESCRITPION WHAT THE FUCK I HATE YOU FUCKING GEORGE

Thank god that some shitposter fucking copied the entire thing