forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
Ah, fair point. Definitely craft to stay below regeneration cap then.
Kurogamii
got fusou from tonight's construction
and got her again when levelling at 2-2's boss node
scrap or use for mod catalyst?
Jinxy
I modernize my Kais if they don't have a Kai Ni or it's like 40+ levels later. Scrapping doesn't give shit

Edit: Another month, another plow through 1-5. I'm gonna miss strolling though it casually once I hit HQ 80 and trollsub appears. Grinding Akitsu Maru to 25 was a pain since she can't MVP for nuts but her ASW equips are so good

KTKM-sama too good
Oneshots boss during torp phase

+ Taigei
Feith
is there any place to easy leveling on Destroyers ?
I want to pass world 3-2
suck to stuck there too long
Leguna

Feith wrote:

I want to pass world 3-2
1-5 should do it. just run until 3rd node. rinse and repeat, and don't forget pvp too
Jinxy
Or unlock 4-3, and run DD flag/BB/CVL or CLTs with ASW gear. Don't use more than 1 DD. There will be 2 submarine nodes (SW > S or SW > NW) which you generally fight safely, but sometimes you get sent straight south which is a normal node so some repairs might be needed.

Even my lv10 Hatsuharu can get MVP with this method.

Speaking of which, Hatsuharu gon b Kai Ni
Leguna
dunno though, never liked Hatsuharu-class DD.so i'll pass :3 unless if there was some rare eq on them
Jinxy
Apparently Hatsuharu was the first ship to have auto torpedo reload or some shit so theories are that she's probably getting pretty good torps.

Also had 22 and 13 radars so I'd say her equips are New Torp, Type 13 Kai, Type 22 (normal or Kai 4)

I don't use Hatsuharu class either but I randomly picked her up and accidentally Kiso to Tokyo Express so I grinded her for the heck of it while waiting Kiso to get back
CXu

Feith wrote:

I want to pass world 3-2
If you're below HQ lvl 80, you can consider running one DD at a time to the first node on 1-5, with as much ASW you can stuff on her. Being flagship + mvp gives her 540 exp. and she'll only lose 1 fatigue even if you retreat after the first node, as long as you keep getting S. She'll randomly miss and get torped to death, but if you're willing to use some buckets, you can basically do this non-stop until you're high enough lvl.

Also maybe I was lucky, but pretty sure my DDs were in the 20's at the time when I cleared 3-2, except probably Shimakaze in the 30's. You kinda just need some luck and praying to get past 3-2.
Kurogamii
today's PvP matches approved by skrillex
and this one being kuso
CXu
I FINALLY DID IT!

Xytox
My face when a KanColle thread exists, and the OP is usa.

HELLO FELLOW OSU TEITOKUS!
Kurogamii

CXu wrote:

I FINALLY DID IT!

not complete if you haven't got the futon btw
Leguna

CXu wrote:

I FINALLY DID IT!

hrrr, still cracking exp for my Bismarck here. anyway grats, why don't grab another ring and marry another gurl? :p

Xytox wrote:

My face when a KanColle thread exists, and the OP is usa.

HELLO FELLOW OSU TEITOKUS!
Why, hello fellow admiral, and welcome. Sukumo resident here
Jinxy
No new torp, Type B 12.7, 13 Kai, shittyAA, Kai Nis at lv65. Shigure-tier stats except for average luck

Well time to see how long it takes to get an expedition ship to L65 I guess. Definitely not part of my top 6
Leguna
i'm more interested with those new equipment. waiting further info as how to obtain it
Xytox
She looks pretty decent, but her eyebrows needs a trim. Looks like Mugio's from K-on. *Shivers*

Leguna wrote:

Sukumo resident here
I'm in Brunei.
Jinxy
I've heard complaints about her hair and eye but eyebrows are new, lol
Probably because all the HH fans were already used to her pre K2 eyebrows

Apparently all the new sortie quests are basically "anti-branching" quests which force a counterproductive composition because fuck players so they can take up more of a player's time instead of instaclears

Tawi Tawi here
CXu

Jinxy wrote:

Tawi Tawi here
Hello, fellow Tawi Tawi Teitoku.
Jinxy
Fusou class kaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Time for First BB (<---) to shine (inb4 only Fusou gets it D:)

oh and fall event mid nov
Leguna
derp. shouldn't have LSCing yesterday. time to save up again for the event
Xytox

Jinxy wrote:

oh and fall event mid nov
That feel when OWC is at the same time as the event.

I definitely gotta level my CVs and probably CLs as well before it starts. I just got done with the CA kai nis. RIP all the resources.

This date sucks. I'm not gonna be able to commit fully this time. ;w;
CXu
implying Sweden will get far in owc 8)
Gumpy
Implying Norway will do better.
Kitsunemimi
Totally not late to this thread.

I'm not finding anything on these forums interesting anymore so I barely look around anymore .3.

I'm on Sukumo as well~

Also, I don't care what people have to say about her overlapping eyes (the secret is out), Hatsuharu is sexy.
Xytox
Sweden has already won, just watch me and my team.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Hatsuharu is sexy.
Destroyers are supposed to be cute though. :3
Kitsunemimi
|:

Hey man, nobody said they can't be sexy. While I'd normally do everything to stand by cuteness, Hatsuharu is like a special flower amongst a sea of cuteness (still then, I wouldn't consider all the DDs to be that cute).
...Well, the things I originally said were mostly an exaggeration, so I'm not really serious about this or anything @w@
CXu
Urakaze is cutest and sexiest ship please.

Gumpyyy wrote:

Implying Norway will do better.
Also no, I didn't imply that. Especially since I'm not in the team 8)
Leguna

CXu wrote:

Still nowhere to found her :3. aah, and i just attempt another Shioi again, so i can't do any sortie right now

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I'm on Sukumo as well~
have mercy when you meet me :p
Xytox

Leguna wrote:

CXu wrote:

Still nowhere to found her :3.
Inazuma always best boat. Real admirals marry their ID 1 boat.
Jinxy
ushio k2

third high-luck DD (probably)

it's happen
Leguna
i would love to see her art improved. seriously, her art right now kinda sucks.
good thing i keep her around
Kurogamii
okay, 8 bucket in a row when doing expedition 2
Jinxy
This update holy fuck

Nagato and Ise class mini buff
Fusou K2's slots were moved around and has a 23-plane slot
Equipment levelling + Upgrade, but needs Akashi to activate
Hence for a limited time Akashi drops in 1-5 and 2-5

Save resources for the Fall event? What event?

Akashi seems to have around 10-20% drop in 1-5, so far I know a few guys who got in on like 5 attempts and I just picked up my own in 7 attempts
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

This update holy fuck

Akashi seems to have around 10-20% drop in 1-5, so far I know a few guys who got in on like 5 attempts and I just picked up my own in 7 attempts
yet another blueprint needed for Fusou K2, and lv 80 too.
i'm gonna saves resources for the next event, probably gonna grind her in the near future.

lol, i love the enhancement BGM
Kurogamii

Jinxy wrote:

This update holy fuck

banzai
many of my friends got akashi in 1-5 just in a mere 3~5 try
Leguna
yeah, the drop rate quite high tbh, got my 2nd Akashi with Iku included at 1-5 with less than 5 run
Xytox
Some people have apparently even gotten her on A-rank.

She hasn't popped up for me though. Instead I just get a shit ton of subs.

This reminds me of the endless Amatsukaze grind on E-2 last event. Spent my entire event there, grinding the map every day, and didn't get her. And then I read on the forums and wiki page of people getting second ones just from trying to pass the map. ;w;

I got every drop on that boss node except the two boats that I originally started to grind the map for. I wonder if the RNG will be as mean this time as well?
Leguna

Xytox wrote:

Some people have apparently even gotten her on A-rank.

She hasn't popped up for me though. Instead I just get a shit ton of subs.

This reminds me of the endless Amatsukaze grind on E-2 last event. Spent my entire event there, grinding the map every day, and didn't get her. And then I read on the forums and wiki page of people getting second ones just from trying to pass the map. ;w;

I got every drop on that boss node except the two boats that I originally started to grind the map for. I wonder if the RNG will be as mean this time as well?
its RNG we're talking about, her mood always random lol
and i've got Akashi with A-rank too, wasn't expecting it at the first place. but there goes another crane for my fleet
Jinxy
show more