forum

Osu! Regional/State ranking idea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saizu
Hello osu! players.
I don't know if this idea was already post on the forums since i didn't found it #googleimba.
So its not original idea (some games already have it -maniaplanet for example) but i think it might make more enjoy the "pp" collecting and going up the ladder of ranking or at least change nothing. If its not clear by regional/state i mean like in other online games when you can see your rank in your own region like american ppl from Colorado for example.
The problem is, some players don't want to show where they are even if its only a region. So it could be optional to select a region but that would make false the ranking of it. So its actually a problem. Its just an idea some players will agree others won't. Maybe i didn't guess enough and there is an other soluce. Give an answer!
I'm sorry for my bad english but well i think its understandable... At least i hope so :D . If you think this is too bad or just bad idea tell it without flaming or just skip it ^^.

PS: Could we use tabulation key when posting a subject to make like 7 space bars, its kinda usefull.
Oinari-sama
Firstly, if you have new ideas and want to make a suggestion, post them in the Feature Request forum. Make sure you do a proper search before opening new topics there.

Second, similar suggestions have been made before. Check these out:

t/191135
t/124920