posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Timorisu
Hell yeah

Thank you Garven
Leader
Gonna check a short map after a break from modding.

[Irre's Extra]
  1. I find HP7,8 too high for this Extra, considering the -frustating- circle size that already kills lots of players. I would go back to 7 as you previously did in your previous CS7 [Extra] maps
  2. 00:13:085 (1) - You could move it to 1,1x distance from the previous object, I don't see any reason to have this note far distant from the others, let only 00:13:835 (1,2,3,4) - have bigger spacing!
  3. 00:32:491 (5) - You could add a note here, you can hear a note coming that way and also make the transition from the previous double better
[Priti's Insane]
  1. 00:00:710 (2,3,4) - Jesus, what a bad flow. No really, the sudden change from curved flow to straight one along the increase of spacing make the pattern arguable to play properly
  2. 00:04:835 (1) - I highly doubt soft-finish would be the best hitsound to add here, what about whistle+finish as you did in similar circustances? This currently feels very unfitting
  3. 00:11:584 (3) - I would replace this note with a 1/2 slider either move the whole pattern far away from the current placement in order to emphasize the 1/1 gap better
  4. 00:27:710 (4) - 2 notes would work better here, as the slider's tail feels stronger than head. You can also make a pretty stack with 00:28:272 (1) -, if you like
[Normal]
  1. 00:14:960 (2) - I'd add a note so that the pattern will easier to understand for non-expert players.
  2. 00:21:147 - Add a repeat from the previous slider or a note here, it feels so empty right now!
That's all~
Avena

Leader wrote:

[Priti's Insane]
  1. 00:00:710 (2,3,4) - Jesus, what a bad flow. No really, the sudden change from curved flow to straight one along the increase of spacing make the pattern arguable to play properly Fixed this I guess
  2. 00:04:835 (1) - I highly doubt soft-finish would be the best hitsound to add here, what about whistle+finish as you did in similar circustances? This currently feels very unfitting fixed
  3. 00:11:584 (3) - I would replace this note with a 1/2 slider either move the whole pattern far away from the current placement in order to emphasize the 1/1 gap better Fixed
  4. 00:27:710 (4) - 2 notes would work better here, as the slider's tail feels stronger than head. You can also make a pretty stack with 00:28:272 (1) -, if you like Fixed
http://puu.sh/9WRpb.osu
rank pls
Irreversible
Didn't fix the last one, I don't think it's really in the song. Thanks!
Topic Starter
Timorisu
Applied everything :3
Leader
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Timorisu
Thank you Leader!

(◕‿◕)
Dainesl
wait why is the Beginner harder than the Easy ;w; anyways grats
Leader
Quick unrank for a missing finish in Easy and an unsnapped note ;_;
Topic Starter
Timorisu
lol RIP

Gimme a sec
Irreversible
Leader
Reranked.
Topic Starter
Timorisu
Okay let's go again :)
Myxo
congratz ^^
Mao
lol zwei Maps direkt aufeinander ranked. Gratz ;b
Lust
congrats ;3
wendao
still CS 7 huh Irre
Topic Starter
Timorisu
Thanks everyone :3
wuzzat
Congrats Timorisu :3
you should rank more Maps :D
Meowcenaries
congratulations on you rank~! :3
LexiaLovesU
Irre why such high od and hp it is already so hard hit those with cs 7 :< sorry irre but it doesnt fit its just annoying im actually kinda disappointed you don't seem to be thinking about the players at all :<
Topic Starter
Timorisu

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Irre why such high od and hp it is already so hard hit those with cs 7 :< sorry irre but it doesnt fit its just annoying im actually kinda disappointed you don't seem to be thinking about the players at all :<
You don't seem like a very loving person :/

*runs*
Secretpipe
Pro Teemo !
Gratz ~
Irreversible
Well HP 7 is totally fine. About OD 8, I agree, could've been OD 7, yet I think it's playable with 8.
Kaguya Hourain
Gratz on your second ranked map on the same day as your first!