Yes pls fix fps issues...
Kanye West
I have a four year old budget laptop.

No fps issues here

mad bros
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

Team trollpicked and I had to support in that one game <_<

Can I keep building like this outside of silver? I used to play as a carry and build a ton of AD, but it felt like it's going to waste when everyone has 5-6 items, I'd rather let people who scale better take the kills and build as a tank.

Usually I rush spirit golem -> hexdrinker -> boots -> maw/randuin depending on the situation.

Please, for love of god, don't build Mercury's Treads + Spirit of the Ancient Golem.. double tenacity doesn't work.
Everything else looks fine tho, for CDR I'd prefer Brutalizer over CDR boots
[- Alex -]
I'm so sorry for Hai.....

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... ital_lmao/

Hope he will get better soon.
Navizel
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... onspartan/

too much is happening in the competitive scene right now.

I'm ok with this change though.
Yasen Baka

I loss my first two series, then managed to get ahold of myself with a 3 streak win bringing up to gold.
P r o m i s e s
I finally won my promo's to silver 2 again. Coincidentally I had to lane against a Kennen that's from The Netherlands like I am.
Adc seems to be working fine for me, as long as I go Vayne. I just can't play any other adc.

Navizel wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/24kuv6/team_dignitas_signs_shiphtur_and_zionspartan/

too much is happening in the competitive scene right now.

I'm ok with this change though.
Yay, more of Zion. He's one of my favourite top laners. I would love to see more of him.

Edit: Does anyone know where/what XDG's members are going to? I saw on xmithie's stream that he's considering to go back to school, but what about others?
La Volpe
Don't play Swain top they said... You're gonna get rekt they said..

HighSee

Vulf wrote:

Why I've been playing Smite lately. Game is new and exciting just like when I first started League back in early 2010.
Smite that good to try? I got a friend who played for a while and he claims that all of his games were strafing with skillshots and winning. He didn't really enjoy it.
Navizel

HighSee wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Why I've been playing Smite lately. Game is new and exciting just like when I first started League back in early 2010.
Smite that good to try? I got a friend who played for a while and he claims that all of his games were strafing with skillshots and winning. He didn't really enjoy it.
If you like third-person shooter + MOBA then it's good. I suck at it so I didn't enjoy it. I like the concept and uniqueness though.

Posting because Teemo. I still hate playing melee against him because I don't want to tower hug all the time and it's hard to freeze lane with him poking at me every single time.

Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I just can't play any other adc.

Try to learn caitlyn she is a great adc for solo Q and in general
Vulf

HighSee wrote:

95% of the abilities are skill shots. All Auto Attacks are skill shots. So you can outplay (or get outplayed) people all the time. lol
Learning curve is low so the game is straight forward and easy if you played other Moba's. It's unique compared to other moba's.

I wouldn't really compare it much with a shooter since you have a metric load more options to do other than shoot at people, but it has similar aspects. I absolutely hate shooter games so that's why I say this. D:

It's definitely a good game to pick up if you get tired of League. I usually go back to Smite when League is in a poor state like it is now.

Back on topic with league.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=4491087

tl;dr - Curse Voice is ILLEGAL so uninstall it. :)
At least until they remove the timers from their software.
Navizel
Okay then. There is the thing called "timestamp" for manually putting up timers anyway and IT IS AVAILABLE ON EVERY PERSON WITH OR WITHOUT CURSE VOICE. Also, Dota has voice chat, why not in League?
Vulf
There is a very very very big difference between manual and automatic. Voice chat really isn't the problem as much the timers.
The problem with Riot allowing 3rd party software that gives you timer info like this is that it would open the door for much worse down the line. Glad Riot isn't making the same mistake WoW did with this.
[- Alex -]

Vulf wrote:

There is a very very very big difference between manual and automatic. Voice chat really isn't the problem as much the timers.
The problem with Riot allowing 3rd party software that gives you timer info like this is that it would open the door for much worse down the line. Glad Riot isn't making the same mistake WoW did with this.
I think the Baron , Drake timers are ok. But the ultimate timer is like , to op. No one say's in soloq , I got ult in 15 sec , dont fight. If you know your allies ult cld is a big advantage .

And why League dont have voice chat. Because toxic..... , rly. The most toxic game is League.

Well , for the first time GJ riot , NOW REMOVE TEEMO!
tyrael6192

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

No one say's in soloq , I got ult in 15 sec , dont fight.
that's not actually true, i always see "ult in 20" etc
P r o m i s e s

tyrael6192 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

BrokenArrow
I only see that in ARAM or when playing with a Fiddle
BrokenArrow

Game with 9 premades, best game I've ever played. 4v5 btw
Funny thing was that we were all in the same TS channel, so we could say "go go let's rush baron" to make them facecheck , etc :D

Vayne vs. Trynda goes in Trynda's favor late game, at least in a 1v1. :c
Also dis dmg

#supportkarma
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Well my team never say.....

That Vayne build tho.
P r o m i s e s
I always wondered. I'm in Silver 2 right now on 20 LP and I just won my promo's from Silver 3. What if I lose the next game, have 0 points and lose the next game too will I demote? I've always questioned this. Isn't there some sort of system to protect you from dropping out from a new division when you just entered it?
Blaziken
Probably not.
I just hit silver 4 out of my provisional and I lost this game and I didn't demote.

At least I don't have to play ranked for another month XD
BrokenArrow
Yeah I think there was a system that prevented you from getting demoted for your first 3 (or 5?) games in your league/division
P r o m i s e s

Blaziken wrote:

Probably not.
I just hit silver 4 out of my provisional and I lost this game and I didn't demote.

At least I don't have to play ranked for another month XD
I know you can't drop out once you got into a new division and you were already on 0 points. But I don't think it works quite the same when you get into a new division, win a game and lose the next 2/3. Pretty curious about that. Would be really lame though if it is.

Edit: What the fuck? I just got into champion select, bans were done champions were taken etc and I came into the loading screen but I got that Firewall error which didn't allow me to reconnect. I tried alt + f4 and reconnected and I got the same error and suddenly after like 3 minutes I came back into the client and I can just simply get into queue? I haven't lost any points either? :/

Edit 2: Lol, Alex Ich left Gambit Gaming
Blaziken
I think after you win a game you lose your ability to not be demoted.
Edit: wow, I've never heard of that happening before.
Feast
Happened to Wildturtle on stream yesterday, probably a Rito bug
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

Happened to Wildturtle on stream yesterday, probably a Rito bug
Another one..... God rito pls.
Vulf

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I think the Baron , Drake timers are ok. But the ultimate timer is like , to op. No one say's in soloq , I got ult in 15 sec , dont fight. If you know your allies ult cld is a big advantage .

And why League dont have voice chat. Because toxic..... , rly. The most toxic game is League.

Well , for the first time GJ riot , NOW REMOVE TEEMO!
Baron and dragon timers were actually the worst part of it. Allowing auto timers because "you saw it" would mean other stuff like enemy ult, summoner spell timers would eventually become a thing plus many other worse things. Using it should be allowed because you "have that information" is the worst argument in possible in this case.

Ally ult timers aren't that bad, but it's either added to the game by Riot or not at all. I main a champion that is pretty much a W and a R bot so I let people know my ult CD all the time.

I don't have any issue with a voice chat at all as long as there is a global setting that allows me to turn it off because I don't want to hear kids threatening to kill each other or w/e.

Patch 4.7 next week. :)
Blaziken
The game already tells you when your teammates have their ult. Just use that. I used curse voice to communicate with people I already knew because fuck skype and fuck raidcall.
P r o m i s e s
It looks like Riot doesn't allow 3rd party software anymore: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=4491087
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

The game already tells you when your teammates have their ult. Just use that. I used curse voice to communicate with people I already knew because fuck skype and fuck raidcall.
Only tells you when it is up not the cooldown. Kind of a large difference if you are looking to make a play, but don't know every ones cooldowns. I guess you can just ask in chat.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

It looks like Riot doesn't allow 3rd party software anymore: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=4491087
Not entirely true since stuff like lolreplay and baron replays are still legal.
HighSee
If you guys mess up in lane and someone either seriously or jokingly calls you out on it, how do you reply? Since I play mid about 99% of the time, I just tell people I learned how to play mid by watching Regi play TF.

Navizel
f i z i k

HighSee wrote:

If you guys mess up in lane and someone either seriously or jokingly calls you out on it, how do you reply? Since I play mid about 99% of the time, I just tell people I learned how to play mid by watching Regi play TF.

I ignore the shit out of it cause who the fuck cares about other peoples opinion unless they mean something to you (which I assume soloQ randoms should not to you)
You don't get demoted on first loss but it can happen from 2nd loss on if your mmr is shitty enough
Alex did the right thing and Gambit is a sinking ship except diamond anyways
And League doesn't have a voice chat also because of the fucking amount of data it would use,just look at the overload on euw already,how is riot gonna be able to handle that?
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/theoddone-steps-down-cws-amazing-new-jungler-for-tsm-17942/ welp
What WHAT? They got Nightblue3 as a replace for jungler and they take Amazing? ........ Wtf. I rly think Nightblue3 is one of the best jungler from NA or EU.

But i think he dont want it.

Regi is a good player yes. But the Blue Card TF and Zed's plays are to funny. xD .
P r o m i s e s
I totally didn't see that coming. TheOddOne stepping down.
I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton." He also went on saying that Amazing is mechanically a great player and how much he loves TSM.
Kinda sad to see him going like this. It's kinda like when Chaox told Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.

Here's the video of him explaining some stuff. It's not the entire part, but it's something: http://youtu.be/ZRLxkZF0xKE

Edit: Added YouTube link.
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton."
Kinda sad to see him going like this. Sounds like he really loved being in TSM. It's kinda like when Chaox tols Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.
He also said how great of a player Amazing is mechnically and how much he loves TSM.
Why they dont take Insec. TSM with Insec eh , eh . But yea insec only know Korean
P r o m i s e s

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton."
Kinda sad to see him going like this. Sounds like he really loved being in TSM. It's kinda like when Chaox tols Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.
He also said how great of a player Amazing is mechnically and how much he loves TSM.
Why they dont take Insec. TSM with Insec eh , eh . But yea insec only know Korean
There are rumors of InSec going to CLG, so we might see that happen
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

There are rumors of InSec going to CLG, so we might see that happen
Why? Dexter is perfect for CLG wtf..... This season team was like the best team ever CLG had.

I love CLG , but rly they dont need Insec. But i'm not the manager sooo....
show more