forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_4041880

BrokenArrow wrote:

Ok enough Vayne talk by me, I hope she is gonna be the one who carries me to Plat
Akali didn't work, Lee Sin didn't work, LeBlanc didn't work and Riven didn't work. Assassins, don't leave me ;_;
GL. Don't get poked to death in early game
VoidnOwO

BrokenArrow wrote:

umad
TKiller

BRBP wrote:

umad
8-)
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

The strength is real

Ok enough Vayne talk by me, I hope she is gonna be the one who carries me to Plat
Akali didn't work, Lee Sin didn't work, LeBlanc didn't work and Riven didn't work. Assassins, don't leave me ;_;
I love vayne.
Too bad when I ult I get fps drops and that seriously affects my performance =.=
BrokenArrow

Graciee wrote:

I love vayne.
Too bad when I ult I get fps drops and that seriously affects my performance =.=
Hmm that's weird. Maybe it's because of the patch where Riot added these cool stealth visuals, wasn't there an option to disable them?

In other news, it really sucks when your lane matchup comes to lane with blue buff at level one and hits level 2 a wave before you. Made us lose literally the entire game, and the enemy jungler didn't get punished. -_-
Greyusb

BrokenArrow wrote:

In other news, it really sucks when your lane matchup comes to lane with blue buff at level one and hits level 2 a wave before you. Made us lose literally the entire game, and the enemy jungler didn't get punished. -_-
Or that xinzhao just comes to bot lane with red when you're still level 1, and you and your lane partner's faces just gets rekt before you know what happened... Then the xin just ganked and ganked, and then clearing a few camps bought his level back up real quick...
P r o m i s e s
I lost my promo's to Silver 2 for the 3rd time this week. I've been playing top lane since S2 but I think I'm just gonna give up on top lane and play either mid or adc.
DeletedUser_4041880
Ranked games are too mainstream- plus you get reported for everything >_>
[- Alex -]

Frostei wrote:

Just got report because i win my lane. Wtf?

I was like at the end of the game. Gg wp guys. And the team was like "report this zed" (me)
Sapphiire_old_1

Frostei wrote:

Yeah i agree League of legends in general is starting to work on my nerfes, the games are just not fun annymore you basicaly can't carry annymore even a challenger dude on reddit said it i get that its a team game but you have to rely way to much on your team now, so i am taking a break from lol and i am focusing on osu!(CtB)
La Volpe

OzzyOzrock wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

So I was playing as Cassiopea and Fiora managed to ult after she got stun from my ult. You could see her transformed in stone while she was dashing around. That really annoyed me because she was under tower.
that sounds amazing
Yeah getting beat up by a fucking statue is funny lol.
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Makes sense.

I've quit DotA to play LoL basically because LoL was better and more fun at what most of the player base plays: soloqueue.

But it's not anymore.
Why I've been playing Smite lately. Game is new and exciting just like when I first started League back in early 2010.

I quit the first dota because it became too stagnant. Dota 2 is a good game though, but definitely not the type of moba I want to play.

League just needs to get out of the 4.6 patch and I think it will be fine as long as they address the other issues later. Laners sitting at their turrets and farming from range while the junglers sit in the jungle for 20 minutes farming for their precious stacks made this game beyond boring to play. It's fixable. Riot just needs to hurry the fuck up.

Patch 4.7 probably won't come until after all stars which is like a week away =\
BrokenArrow
Many things were already fixed on the PBE. There are just 3 things left I'd love to see to make this game better again
1. Nerf exhaust
2. More fb gold/more gold for kills in general
3. Fix fps issues

Riot also implemented a new sound engine on the PBE iirc, that might be a first step towards performance increase.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Witch Mercy
Yes pls fix fps issues...
Kanye West
I have a four year old budget laptop.

No fps issues here

mad bros
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

Team trollpicked and I had to support in that one game <_<

Can I keep building like this outside of silver? I used to play as a carry and build a ton of AD, but it felt like it's going to waste when everyone has 5-6 items, I'd rather let people who scale better take the kills and build as a tank.

Usually I rush spirit golem -> hexdrinker -> boots -> maw/randuin depending on the situation.

Please, for love of god, don't build Mercury's Treads + Spirit of the Ancient Golem.. double tenacity doesn't work.
Everything else looks fine tho, for CDR I'd prefer Brutalizer over CDR boots
[- Alex -]
I'm so sorry for Hai.....

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... ital_lmao/

Hope he will get better soon.
Navizel
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... onspartan/

too much is happening in the competitive scene right now.

I'm ok with this change though.
Yasen Baka

I loss my first two series, then managed to get ahold of myself with a 3 streak win bringing up to gold.
P r o m i s e s
I finally won my promo's to silver 2 again. Coincidentally I had to lane against a Kennen that's from The Netherlands like I am.
Adc seems to be working fine for me, as long as I go Vayne. I just can't play any other adc.

Navizel wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/24kuv6/team_dignitas_signs_shiphtur_and_zionspartan/

too much is happening in the competitive scene right now.

I'm ok with this change though.
Yay, more of Zion. He's one of my favourite top laners. I would love to see more of him.

Edit: Does anyone know where/what XDG's members are going to? I saw on xmithie's stream that he's considering to go back to school, but what about others?
La Volpe
Don't play Swain top they said... You're gonna get rekt they said..

HighSee

Vulf wrote:

Why I've been playing Smite lately. Game is new and exciting just like when I first started League back in early 2010.
Smite that good to try? I got a friend who played for a while and he claims that all of his games were strafing with skillshots and winning. He didn't really enjoy it.
Navizel

HighSee wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Smite that good to try? I got a friend who played for a while and he claims that all of his games were strafing with skillshots and winning. He didn't really enjoy it.
If you like third-person shooter + MOBA then it's good. I suck at it so I didn't enjoy it. I like the concept and uniqueness though.

Posting because Teemo. I still hate playing melee against him because I don't want to tower hug all the time and it's hard to freeze lane with him poking at me every single time.

Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I just can't play any other adc.

Try to learn caitlyn she is a great adc for solo Q and in general
Vulf

HighSee wrote:

95% of the abilities are skill shots. All Auto Attacks are skill shots. So you can outplay (or get outplayed) people all the time. lol
Learning curve is low so the game is straight forward and easy if you played other Moba's. It's unique compared to other moba's.

I wouldn't really compare it much with a shooter since you have a metric load more options to do other than shoot at people, but it has similar aspects. I absolutely hate shooter games so that's why I say this. D:

It's definitely a good game to pick up if you get tired of League. I usually go back to Smite when League is in a poor state like it is now.

Back on topic with league.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=4491087

tl;dr - Curse Voice is ILLEGAL so uninstall it. :)
At least until they remove the timers from their software.
Navizel
Okay then. There is the thing called "timestamp" for manually putting up timers anyway and IT IS AVAILABLE ON EVERY PERSON WITH OR WITHOUT CURSE VOICE. Also, Dota has voice chat, why not in League?
Vulf
There is a very very very big difference between manual and automatic. Voice chat really isn't the problem as much the timers.
The problem with Riot allowing 3rd party software that gives you timer info like this is that it would open the door for much worse down the line. Glad Riot isn't making the same mistake WoW did with this.
[- Alex -]

Vulf wrote:

There is a very very very big difference between manual and automatic. Voice chat really isn't the problem as much the timers.
The problem with Riot allowing 3rd party software that gives you timer info like this is that it would open the door for much worse down the line. Glad Riot isn't making the same mistake WoW did with this.
I think the Baron , Drake timers are ok. But the ultimate timer is like , to op. No one say's in soloq , I got ult in 15 sec , dont fight. If you know your allies ult cld is a big advantage .

And why League dont have voice chat. Because toxic..... , rly. The most toxic game is League.

Well , for the first time GJ riot , NOW REMOVE TEEMO!
tyrael6192

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

No one say's in soloq , I got ult in 15 sec , dont fight.
that's not actually true, i always see "ult in 20" etc
P r o m i s e s

tyrael6192 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

BrokenArrow
I only see that in ARAM or when playing with a Fiddle
BrokenArrow

Game with 9 premades, best game I've ever played. 4v5 btw
Funny thing was that we were all in the same TS channel, so we could say "go go let's rush baron" to make them facecheck , etc :D

Vayne vs. Trynda goes in Trynda's favor late game, at least in a 1v1. :c
Also dis dmg

#supportkarma
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Well my team never say.....

That Vayne build tho.
P r o m i s e s
I always wondered. I'm in Silver 2 right now on 20 LP and I just won my promo's from Silver 3. What if I lose the next game, have 0 points and lose the next game too will I demote? I've always questioned this. Isn't there some sort of system to protect you from dropping out from a new division when you just entered it?
Blaziken
Probably not.
I just hit silver 4 out of my provisional and I lost this game and I didn't demote.

At least I don't have to play ranked for another month XD
BrokenArrow
Yeah I think there was a system that prevented you from getting demoted for your first 3 (or 5?) games in your league/division
P r o m i s e s

Blaziken wrote:

Probably not.
I just hit silver 4 out of my provisional and I lost this game and I didn't demote.

At least I don't have to play ranked for another month XD
I know you can't drop out once you got into a new division and you were already on 0 points. But I don't think it works quite the same when you get into a new division, win a game and lose the next 2/3. Pretty curious about that. Would be really lame though if it is.

Edit: What the fuck? I just got into champion select, bans were done champions were taken etc and I came into the loading screen but I got that Firewall error which didn't allow me to reconnect. I tried alt + f4 and reconnected and I got the same error and suddenly after like 3 minutes I came back into the client and I can just simply get into queue? I haven't lost any points either? :/

Edit 2: Lol, Alex Ich left Gambit Gaming
Blaziken
I think after you win a game you lose your ability to not be demoted.
Edit: wow, I've never heard of that happening before.
Feast
Happened to Wildturtle on stream yesterday, probably a Rito bug
show more